This dude was REALLY on some FTP shit.

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2010, 01:43 PM
The Reverend Freestyle

!!A2K!! will become famous soon enough
Re: This dude was REALLY on some FTP ****.

Originally Posted by Kartel
1. I am not British.
2. U.S.A. is a police state.
3. Is this thread for copper lovers only?
4. I don't like cops no matter what.... sorry to all offended pussies.
lol your such a ******* jackass dude lol you need to take your british cup of tea and crumpets and ride your badass shitzuki into a pole.....

And its not about cop lovers you dip ****. Its someones life that was taken from him by a mental retard. So what? When you go into your work (mcdonalds) does that mean if you made a little inexperienced mistake someone should come in there blow your brains out becuase you dont know how to flip some hamburgers? Get a life bro.....
Old 03-11-2010, 01:44 PM

JonD is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ~03~raven
Nail on the head.

Oh and Kartel, **** ***** yous don't even know son. I be reppin that **** all day kid. Bangin' on them streets is old school paad-na, we be bangin' on them blogs and forums. Square bidniz. **** around on me I'll ctrl+Alt+delete yo bitch ***. What homie what!?
Ohh snap, Ctrl Alt Delete been pulled out!
Old 03-11-2010, 01:47 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by JonD
Not everyone means that.. Ive met many people that literly mean **** All cops! :P

Its sad but true. I say FTP but I also add **** WOODWARD POLICE.. The plice in woodward oklahoma are *** hats and couldnt find there dick if it was stuck in their boyfriends *******.. But tiz ok... To each his own.. I dont hate all police just **** tards.. Just like you said.. Poorly trained *** hatz!
How do you know this, or is this YOUR outlook on things? How can you put words in other peoples mouths?

You take the internet way to seriously. Is this the first forum you've been a member of?
Old 03-11-2010, 01:50 PM

Originally Posted by !!A2K!!
lol your such a ******* jackass dude lol you need to take your british cup of tea and crumpets and ride your badass shitzuki into a pole.....

And its not about cop lovers you dip ****. Its someones life that was taken from him by a mental retard. So what? When you go into your work (mcdonalds) does that mean if you made a little inexperienced mistake someone should come in there blow your brains out becuase you dont know how to flip some hamburgers? Get a life bro.....
Mcdonalds? Really? thats the comparison?

Being a cop and having a hazardous job appose to working at mcdonalds and getting a burn from the fryer are two different things. I dont wanna be a dick, Im just saying, if you wanna make a legit comparison, use something like the military. mistakes in law enforcement can cost one life or many lifes or loss of limbs...ect Mistakes in ths profession arent wanted. Mistakes happen all the time but it always end in a blog like this or a new training video. Its like he oil field, We have rules and regulations cuz some **** tard messed up and killed someone hurt someone or kill or hurt himself.

Old 03-11-2010, 01:52 PM

Originally Posted by Towlieee
How do you know this, or is this YOUR outlook on things? How can you put words in other peoples mouths?

You take the internet way to seriously. Is this the first forum you've been a member of?

Yes you just popped my cherry!!

You are just one of those poeple that just likes to hear them selfs talk ehh? go find a mirror boy..
Old 03-11-2010, 01:53 PM

this thread is proof there are people out there that really hate all police. Others ive met in person and others ive talked with and they expressed there hole hearted feelings on they wish all cops should die nasty deaths..
Old 03-11-2010, 01:56 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Yes you just popped my cherry!!

You are just one of those poeple that just likes to hear them selfs talk ehh? go find a mirror boy..
You seriously are retarded.. I just like to hear myself talk? Yeah, that's why I made 4 posts in under 10 minutes in the same thread dip ****.

Learn to use the edit button. Take your own advice and look in the mirror

this thread is proof there are people out there that really hate all police. Others ive met in person and others ive talked with and they expressed there hole hearted feelings on they wish all cops should die nasty deaths..
Are you serious? Did you really need this thread to find out there are people out there who really hate all police?
Old 03-11-2010, 01:58 PM

You seriously are retarded.. I just like to hear myself talk? Yeah, that's why I made 4 posts in under 10 minutes in the same thread dip ****.

My posts have meaning, Yours had zero.. yet again you've done it! Have something to talk about before you post.. Thats the reason for me saying that tard!!
Old 03-11-2010, 01:58 PM

Are you serious? Did you really need this thread to find out there are people out there who really hate all police?
i commented on that to prove to you. since you think you know WTF your talking about.. I gave you proof!
Old 03-11-2010, 02:00 PM

My posts have meaning, Yours had zero.. yet again you've done it! Have something to talk about before you post.. Thats the reason for me saying that tard!!
You obviously didn't read my post, or you are too upset I was talking to you.

But please do tell me, what's the point of this post? Or your point of making multiple posts one after another without hitting the edit button to add more?
Old 03-11-2010, 02:04 PM

PAINTRIXX is a decent person

thats some foul ****,************ should be hung in public.
Old 03-11-2010, 02:11 PM

But please do tell me, what's the point of this post? Or your point of making multiple posts one after another without hitting the edit button to add more?

ill be back later. we can fight than.
Old 03-11-2010, 02:30 PM

I am not upset you were talking to me. lol

So making multi posts and talking to multiple people at the same time or making more than one comment on a single post and not using the edit button is wrong.? First off I am cranking my post count since that means something to people online, as well as im sharing my opinions. You shared yours and I disagree with yours as well as just posting to post doesnt really matter in a thread like this. Go post in a postwhore thread or pooping thread of something to that degree..

Ill start using the edit button on my first post in the thread and just keep adding to it..? that work? thats just a silly *** way to post.. but what ever floats your boat bra.. Tear it up.. Ill do what I do and you do what you do..
Old 03-11-2010, 02:32 PM

This message is hidden because JonD is on your ignore list.

Is that guy still talking?

People who feel the need to ramp their post count as high as they can are annoying
Old 03-11-2010, 02:35 PM

Is that guy still talking?

People who feel the need to ramp their post count as high as they can are annoying

Ill let this go now, I see spring break brings out the best in all of us!

using the Edit...

Hiding behind Ignore is weak sauce! LOL

Last edited by JonD; 03-11-2010 at 02:37 PM. Reason: o
Old 03-11-2010, 02:43 PM
handicrippled

swampy is a decent person

im not going to waste my time with the quotes so here it is. all of you are just *** pipes. no we as a stunting community in general do not like cops but no one deserves to be shot down like that just because of a job choice. the fact that some of you are heartless and missed the point of the vid is just sad to me. plus anyone trying to make a comparison to other jobs to one of an officer is just dumb. also with the first batch of post saying wat you would have done, or the ones with wat the procedure is suppose to be in that situation is retarted. first off most of you would have screamed like a bitch and tried to hide under the seat when you saw the gun. then with the whole he should have done this crap or he was poorly trained, no matter what your job is everone does stuff differntly.

wat went wrong we will never know because he is dead, am i the only one thats not missing that huge point???? how about all of you just shut up a pay your respects to a guy who was shot to death for no reason. Just because you dont like cops doesnt mean you should bag on the guy for doing this the way he did them, all i know is that "redneck" got wat he deserved and that was the death penalty.

i feel sad that there are ppl out there who are willing to pull out a gun and shoot someone just because they dont like them because of there job or race, or watever they dont like about them. this happens all the time and every situation is differnt. so to all you *** **** who posted on this that said ftp or he got wat he deserved are ******* morons. how bout you get a little bit of self respect, and think of the guys family and put yourself in their shoes before you post any more stupid ****.

so wat im saying is shut up quit arguing over crap on the thread and just pay your respects to a guy who had died for no reason.
Old 03-11-2010, 02:54 PM

Originally Posted by swampy
im not going to waste my time with the quotes so here it is. all of you are just *** pipes. no we as a stunting community in general do not like cops but no one deserves to be shot down like that just because of a job choice. the fact that some of you are heartless and missed the point of the vid is just sad to me. plus anyone trying to make a comparison to other jobs to one of an officer is just dumb. also with the first batch of post saying wat you would have done, or the ones with wat the procedure is suppose to be in that situation is retarted. first off most of you would have screamed like a bitch and tried to hide under the seat when you saw the gun. then with the whole he should have done this crap or he was poorly trained, no matter what your job is everone does stuff differntly.

wat went wrong we will never know because he is dead, am i the only one thats not missing that huge point???? how about all of you just shut up a pay your respects to a guy who was shot to death for no reason. Just because you dont like cops doesnt mean you should bag on the guy for doing this the way he did them, all i know is that "redneck" got wat he deserved and that was the death penalty.

i feel sad that there are ppl out there who are willing to pull out a gun and shoot someone just because they dont like them because of there job or race, or watever they dont like about them. this happens all the time and every situation is differnt. so to all you *** **** who posted on this that said ftp or he got wat he deserved are ******* morons. how bout you get a little bit of self respect, and think of the guys family and put yourself in their shoes before you post any more stupid ****.

so wat im saying is shut up quit arguing over crap on the thread and just pay your respects to a guy who had died for no reason.
what went wrong? We know what went wrong, its on video! he over reacted and being poorly trained it showed!!!!

And thats what to many people do! they shut up pay their respects and wish he was still alive.. You can wish and pray all you want, it wont change ****.. Learning from this and understanding WHAT went wrong will provide valuable training procedures to prevent anyone else dieing. Thats worth more than a million prayers!!

And you not understanding mentally handicapped people are just as bad as FTP people. lol You think that since your insane you should be killed? are you still a living breathing human being with an illness.. Mental illness is still not on the level it should be. There are treatments for many mental illness's.

I am in no way commenting on this one person and saying he was right. I am saying that until you fully analyze both sides you dont have a right to comment and say who was right and wrong..

Metally insane person (if that was his problem to begin with)

+

Under trained agressive cop

=

booth dead

I guess if you wanna be saying anything, maybe this planet is better, both were gun happy and they died for there trigger happy impulses?!?!?!
Old 03-11-2010, 03:07 PM
handicrippled

swampy is a decent person

what went wrong? We know what went wrong, its on video! he over reacted and being poorly trained it showed!!!!

And thats what to many people do! they shut up pay their respects and wish he was still alive.. You can wish and pray all you want, it wont change ****.. Learning from this and understanding WHAT went wrong will provide valuable training procedures to prevent anyone else dieing. Thats worth more than a million prayers!!

And you not understanding mentally handicapped people are just as bad as FTP people. lol You think that since your insane you should be killed? are you still a living breathing human being with an illness.. Mental illness is still not on the level it should be. There are treatments for many mental illness's.

I am in no way commenting on this one person and saying he was right. I am saying that until you fully analyze both sides you dont have a right to comment and say who was right and wrong..

Metally insane person (if that was his problem to begin with)

+

Under trained agressive cop

=

booth dead

I guess if you wanna be saying anything, maybe this planet is better, both were gun happy and they died for there trigger happy impulses?!?!?!

you need to stop commenting, all it seems like your doing is trying to **** ppl off.

plus how you know that the guy was mental??????????? how bout he could have been a drunkin ***, or fucked up on drugs, or just a jackass in general.

and the trigger happy comment, really?????? if someone shoots at me im going to shoot back, not just stand there and let it happen. do you ever read your crap b4 you post??? so im glad you agree to disagree and all but you had made no point. much like alot of the post others had made. to me this thread should have nvr been started in the first place.
Old 03-11-2010, 03:18 PM

Originally Posted by swampy
you need to stop commenting, all it seems like your doing is trying to **** ppl off.

plus how you know that the guy was mental??????????? how bout he could have been a drunkin ***, or fucked up on drugs, or just a jackass in general.

and the trigger happy comment, really?????? if someone shoots at me im going to shoot back, not just stand there and let it happen. do you ever read your crap b4 you post??? so im glad you agree to disagree and all but you had made no point. much like alot of the post others had made. to me this thread should have nvr been started in the first place.

you didnt do your homework for ****.. You didnt read. Comment in above posts, Officer was in trouble for pulling his weapon on others, was told not to pull weapon out agian or would be fire..

The REDNECK didnt get agressive untill officer reached for his gun.. Considering I am going through school for law enforcement and ive worked at the county jail... Hrmmm Maybe I got some experience...

I did say "IF HE WAS A MENTAL CASE" I am only speculating.. So you can call me what you want and say what you want, But the people that just say "FTP" or "that redneck got what he deserved" They are better than my posts? You sir are ignorant and and need to step back and full understand the situation before you try calling me out. I deal with all sorts of people on a day to day basis.. Ive been involved in law enforcement since 2005. Tell me something else or call me anything else..

BTW ignorant people normaly get agressive and upset when they dont know any better..

Sorta like this officer and this "REDNECK"..

When you are ignorant to something you dont know any better, and natural feelings and instincts take over and humans act in an agressive manner.

You are now acting in an agressive state cuz you dont know any better, never working or being exposed to law enforcement other than being writen a ticket....

Go read something!

Ill be back later to catch up on posts and make more ignorant people mad cuz you dont read..

P.S. Im using the edit button again WOO HOO

BTW the cop shot first.. If you ask me he shot WAY late.. But the insane guy was loading a weapon, the cop sat there screaming at him to drop it, and geto ut of the car, the REDNECK pointed it at him and the cop shot and the REDNECK returned fire.. Yet again not saying anyone was right and wrong, Im saying his department is wrong!!! Not giving officers the training they need. I say this cuz I will never stop my training. I hope I get to train with the DEA and FBI AKA federal agencies. dont stop with a high school diploma like this kid might have..

Last edited by JonD; 03-11-2010 at 03:24 PM.
Old 03-11-2010, 03:21 PM
The Reverend Freestyle

!!A2K!! will become famous soon enough

Im tired of the tards in this thread....ive said my peace

Quick Reply: This dude was REALLY on some FTP shit.