This dude was REALLY on some FTP shit.

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2010, 12:53 PM

Kartel is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: This dude was REALLY on some FTP ****.

Originally Posted by Kartel
The poor copper was poorly trained, scared and freaked out... He should have followed the detained to his car as they usually do to see what the guy was up to. It was his own fault plus he was the professional there so he should be a better shooter after all...
Sad video anyway.
Originally Posted by !!A2K!!
your a dumbass....
You are an idiot.

The cop is dead - he paid the price for being an *******. If you stop people and think you will be always the one to harass them you're wrong. The redneck was a badass and the copper was at fault not to be alert. He was a human being but still a bloody stupid copper and this one was probably even more stupid than you...
Old 03-11-2010, 01:00 PM

Originally Posted by !!A2K!!
To all the dipshits puttin the **** the police bs in here....GO JUMP OFF A ****** CLIFF YOU *****!! Idk wtf is up with you
And wtf is wrong with you!?

FTP

btw some people say: "I'd shot him the moment this or that..."
I personally would have never become a policeman!!!
How about that?

They do their jobs - yes, but what is their job? I would expect them to be useful and not the bunch of big-ego morons...
Old 03-11-2010, 01:06 PM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

slidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really nice

your from the uk you peice of **** go play in the freeway bindfolded and do the united kingdom and favor.....o and crash that piece of **** gixxer into a wall
Old 03-11-2010, 01:08 PM

~03~raven is a decent person

You are an idiot.

The cop is dead - he paid the price for being an *******. If you stop people and think you will be always the one to harass them you're wrong. The redneck was a badass and the copper was at fault not to be alert. He was a human being but still a bloody stupid copper and this one was probably even more stupid than you...
....And you are a bloody disrespectful "genius", so how does that make anything different? Cops do sometimes harass people but that doesn't give anyone the right to attack or open fire on them. Like already stated they are just doing their job. Glad to see your maturity level is high enough to understand that. I used to get mad at parking attendants giving me tickets for parking where I wasn't supposed to then I grew up and realized I was the dumbass parking where I wasn't supposed to and that they were just doing their jobs. If they guy wouldn't have done whatever he did to get pulled over he wouldn't have had to deal with any cops. He for sure didn't have to act the way he did and take the officers life. Worthless POS deserves whatever is dealt to him. edit: you know a matter of fact you are harassing many of the people viewing this thread with your comments, so maybe we should shoot you...? Sound fair? Cool that's what i thought.

I posted this link on another forum and a member who is a rider and a police officer said they have used this video in training and that the officer was actually told the day before that he had received a complaint about pulling his gun on someone and was told not to or he would be fired. I watched the video again and the cop does grab for his gun but never pulls it. I think being young inexperienced, career being threatened, the crazy situation, and anything and everything else going on in the young guys life had an impact on his actions. Everyone says they will to this they will do that. But how many of us have actually been in one of those situations and followed through as we said. Hell fists fights don't even work out as we boast half the time.

Last edited by ~03~raven; 03-11-2010 at 01:10 PM.
Old 03-11-2010, 01:08 PM

MIKE C is a decent person

Originally Posted by slidewayz89
your from the uk you peice of **** go play in the freeway bindfolded and do the united kingdom and favor.....o and crash that piece of **** gixxer into a wall
+100
Old 03-11-2010, 01:10 PM

JonD is an unknown quantity at this point

You are an idiot.

FTP

How about that?

They do their jobs - yes, but what is their job? I would expect them to be useful and not the bunch of big-ego morons...

Kartel, you are a bloody sheep tosser!!!

Get fucked, no reason for anyone to die unless its of old age. No one needs to get shot down on the side of the road. thats all im gunna say to this.. this comment gets me thinking about one thing.. Thank god england is so far away I dont want this **** tard near us!
Old 03-11-2010, 01:14 PM

MIKE C is a decent person

FTP

How about that?

so how about i take you, tie you down to a chair. then i take your mom,dad,wife,girl friend,gay lover,sister or brother ,who ever you love. Take there face and put it right next to you and blow there ****** BRAINS OUT!! all over you and do that with each one till there all DEAD!! then im going to ask you if you feel helpless and sad because some *** hole just murdered you loved one/in your case loved ones..Think befor you speak jack ***!!! WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THAT...GO PLAY INTHE ROAD!!!
Old 03-11-2010, 01:15 PM

1. I am not British.
2. U.S.A. is a police state.
3. Is this thread for copper lovers only?
4. I don't like cops no matter what.... sorry to all offended pussies.
Old 03-11-2010, 01:23 PM

FTP

How about that?

you will never be a cop cuz you know this is how you will end up.. your a **** stick and to big of a chicken **** to man up and do the right thing! you would rather hide behind men who do the right thing and man up, then talk **** about them behind their back or after they die..

Originally Posted by ~03~raven
....And you are a bloody disrespectful "genius", so how does that make anything different? Cops do sometimes harass people but that doesn't give anyone the right to attack or open fire on them. Like already stated they are just doing their job. Glad to see your maturity level is high enough to understand that. I used to get mad at parking attendants giving me tickets for parking where I wasn't supposed to then I grew up and realized I was the dumbass parking where I wasn't supposed to and that they were just doing their jobs. If they guy wouldn't have done whatever he did to get pulled over he wouldn't have had to deal with any cops. He for sure didn't have to act the way he did and take the officers life. Worthless POS deserves whatever is dealt to him. edit: you know a matter of fact you are harassing many of the people viewing this thread with your comments, so maybe we should shoot you...? Sound fair? Cool that's what i thought.

I posted this link on another forum and a member who is a rider and a police officer said they have used this video in training and that the officer was actually told the day before that he had received a complaint about pulling his gun on someone and was told not to or he would be fired. I watched the video again and the cop does grab for his gun but never pulls it. I think being young inexperienced, career being threatened, the crazy situation, and anything and everything else going on in the young guys life had an impact on his actions. Everyone says they will to this they will do that. But how many of us have actually been in one of those situations and followed through as we said. Hell fists fights don't even work out as we boast half the time.
Him putting his hand and being aggressive and not assessing the individual cuased the problem to escalate to an agrassive state. Him being the aggressor was the problem.

I know Ive stated cops need to be the aggressor's, but when there is zero threat to begin with, than taking a none agressive stance is important to do.

Cops dont shoot at one another, but weekly weapons training and advanced course training should be a part of all officers training. Advance driving schools, weapons training, stress management training...ect

the state departments and some local departments have access to FBI courses and training. This is a case of a local department with bare minimal training requirements hiring a young person and throwing them into the ****. Sad thing is, it ended in someone losing their life over poor judgement from his superiors.
Old 03-11-2010, 01:25 PM

1. I am not British.
You hating cops doesnt offend me.

you surviving as long as you have with how stupid you are is an offense to life on this planet!!!!!!! Why didnt your parent toss you into a lake at birth is beyond me..
Old 03-11-2010, 01:25 PM

1. I am not British.
So if one of your family members became a cop you wouldn't care if this happened? You wouldn't care if some lunatic gunned them down for nothing, ended their life for nothing!? You sir are an absolute fool and moron. You have no empathy. They are still people with families and friends that care about them and/or depend on them. What's funny is you probably talk a lot of **** online but if you were ever face to face and confronted by anyone would get punked out like a little bitch. I don't know you but that's my guess. Internet Gangsta fa life son! Do us all a favor and chop your ***** off so we can be ensured that you will not be procreating.
Old 03-11-2010, 01:28 PM

Originally Posted by MIKE C
so how about i take you, tie you down to a chair. then i take your mom,dad,wife,girl friend,gay lover,sister or brother ,who ever you love. Take there face and put it right next to you and blow there ****** BRAINS OUT!! all over you and do that with each one till there all DEAD!! then im going to ask you if you feel helpless and sad because some *** hole just murdered you loved one/in your case loved ones..Think befor you speak jack ***!!! WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THAT...GO PLAY INTHE ROAD!!!
WoW what is with all the,

"ILL KILL YOUR FAMILY TO MAKE YOU HURT"? WTF is wrong with everyone? This has nothing to do with making people hurt or killing their family.. This has to do with a hazardous job and being under trained and reacting poorly and accepting the consequences...
Old 03-11-2010, 01:30 PM

Originally Posted by ~03~raven
so if one of your family members became a cop you wouldn't care if this happened? You wouldn't care if some lunatic gunned them down for nothing, ended their life for nothing!? You sir are an absolute fool and moron. You have no empathy. They are still people with families and friends that care about them and/or depend on them. What's funny is you probably talk a lot of **** online but if you were ever face to face and confronted by anyone would get punked out like a little bitch. I don't know you but that's my guess. Internet gangsta fa life son! Do us all a favor and chop your ***** off so we can be ensured that you will not be procreating.

lol
Old 03-11-2010, 01:31 PM

Talkin' of yourself I guess...
Old 03-11-2010, 01:33 PM

HATERS- -LOVERS!!

look in the middle, there is a void... Between the haters and the cop lovers there is that grey area.. Training/experience is located in there. thats where we all need to be.. Dont hate, dont love, understand, through training and experience you will be a better person and cops will be better cops..
Old 03-11-2010, 01:35 PM

Thats right, your even cooler than an E-Thug!! Stright in G!

Your mother was a hamster and your father smelled of elderberry!!
Old 03-11-2010, 01:37 PM

Minstrel: [singing] Brave Kartel ran away...
Kartel: *No!*
Minstrel: [singing] bravely ran away away...
Kartel: *I didn't!*
Minstrel: [singing] When danger reared its ugly head, he bravely turned his tail and fled.
Kartel: *I never did!*
Minstrel: [singing] Yes, brave Kartel turned about, and valiantly, he chickened out.
Kartel: *Oh, you liars!*
Minstrel: [singing] Bravely taking to his feet, he beat a very brave retreat. A brave retreat by brave Kartel.
Old 03-11-2010, 01:39 PM

King of Swamp Castle: Please! This is supposed to be a happy occasion. Let's not bicker and argue over who killed who.
Old 03-11-2010, 01:40 PM

French Soldier: I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.
Old 03-11-2010, 01:41 PM

Originally Posted by JonD
HATERS- -LOVERS!!

look in the middle, there is a void... Between the haters and the cop lovers there is that grey area.. Training/experience is located in there. thats where we all need to be.. Dont hate, dont love, understand, through training and experience you will be a better person and cops will be better cops..
Nail on the head.

Oh and Kartel, **** ***** yous don't even know son. I be reppin that **** all day kid. Bangin' on them streets is old school paad-na, we be bangin' on them blogs and forums. Square bidniz. **** around on me I'll ctrl+Alt+delete yo bitch ***. What homie what!?

Quick Reply: This dude was REALLY on some FTP shit.