This dude was REALLY on some FTP shit.

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2010, 02:18 PM

Kartel is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: This dude was REALLY on some FTP ****.

The poor copper was poorly trained, scared and freaked out... He should have followed the detained to his car as they usually do to see what the guy was up to. It was his own fault plus he was the professional there so he should be a better shooter after all...
Sad video anyway.
Old 03-10-2010, 02:54 PM
The Reverend Freestyle

!!A2K!! will become famous soon enough

horrible......cops are not all that bad which is why i dont understand the whole **** THE COPS scene......just doing a job. they also have familys and friends like we all have.
I would of shot that redneck **** as soon as he went back to the truck.
Old 03-10-2010, 03:03 PM
The Reverend Freestyle

Originally Posted by T/C
Yeah major wow factor... Shooting him and getting away is still shitty... But shooting him then running up and shooting him again... Some people deserve to be beat to death...
no...some people deserve to be tortured for a month straight until they die!.....that cop prolly went into work on just another day expecting to go home and see a family and his last thought of life was having hard breathing and having a nut case take his life....
Old 03-10-2010, 03:11 PM
The Reverend Freestyle

Originally Posted by Kartel
The poor copper was poorly trained, scared and freaked out... He should have followed the detained to his car as they usually do to see what the guy was up to. It was his own fault plus he was the professional there so he should be a better shooter after all...
Sad video anyway.
your a dumbass....
Old 03-10-2010, 03:19 PM

ctf4istunter is a decent person

hell yah **** the police
Old 03-10-2010, 03:24 PM
T/C
Squid...

T/C has a spectacular aura aboutT/C has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by !!a2k!!
your a dumbass....
+1
Old 03-10-2010, 03:25 PM
T/C
Squid...

T/C has a spectacular aura aboutT/C has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by ctf4istunter
hell yah **** the police
Please tell me you are kidding?... If you are you suck at being funny... If you ment that... You need help... That guy had a family
Old 03-10-2010, 03:53 PM

MIKE C is a decent person

hell yah **** the police
so how about i take you, tie you down to a chair. then i take your mom,dad,wife,girl friend,gay lover,sister or brother ,who ever you love. Take there face and put it right next to you and blow there ****** BRAINS OUT!! all over you and do that with each one till there all DEAD!! then im going to ask you if you feel helpless and sad because some *** hole just murdered you loved one/in your case loved ones..Think befor you speak jack ***!!!
Old 03-10-2010, 04:01 PM
rah

rah is a decent person

That is some unbelievable ****. I would shot him the second he started running toward me. just unbelievable. I guess that cop didnt learn about escalation of force.
Old 03-10-2010, 04:07 PM

Daxsm is a decent person

Originally Posted by MIKE C
so how about i take you, tie you down to a chair. then i take your mom,dad,wife,girl friend,gay lover,sister or brother ,who ever you love. Take there face and put it right next to you and blow there ****** BRAINS OUT!! all over you and do that with each one till there all DEAD!! then im going to ask you if you feel helpless and sad because some *** hole just murdered you loved one/in your case loved ones..Think befor you speak jack ***!!!
Whoah, easy now killer. I mean, if someone killed my family member or something, I'd deff wanna blow their head off. But I dont think I could torture anybody. It's like that movie "Law Abiding Citizen", he had the right in my opinion to shoot the guy that killed his family, but that torture scene was brutal.. Shooting someone because they did something like that is one thing, but torture is something else..

Oh and to all you saying FTP... You all need to grow up. I mean I get being mad at dirty cops, and I even get trying to run from them when you're riding (long as its not because you've done something else wrong), but saying that it's good a cop died, just because he's a cop, that's messed up..
Old 03-10-2010, 05:51 PM

MIKE C is a decent person

my aunt was murdered in a sensless killing so everytime i here some smart *** talking **** i remind them (what if it were them) RIP Pamela Claflin

Last edited by MIKE C; 03-10-2010 at 06:11 PM.
Old 03-10-2010, 05:52 PM
This.. is my boomstick!!

kawaslut is a jewel in the roughkawaslut is a jewel in the roughkawaslut is a jewel in the rough

Damn, thats fucked. That crazy ****** should have been tased as soon as he started dancing around like a moron.
Old 03-10-2010, 05:59 PM
Waiting For Email Confirmation

Adam134 is an unknown quantity at this point

I dunno about down there but here in Canada we have a model that uses constant communication followed by escalating force.. As that idiot got more crazy force should have been raised to meet the demand, he should have had him up against his truck, cuffed and searched.. The minute he charges and then runs back to his truck verbally assaultive and all crazy, the gun would be drawn telling the driver to get back out of the truck.. Soon as that ************ grabs his gun he'd hear POLICE DROP THE GUN OR I WILL SHOOT, a couple times and go for cover behind your door.. As soon as he even pointed the gun the bullets should have been flying out of that glock, anything can be explained it wouldn't have been police brutality or excessive force.. In the end he had a job to do and thats all he was doing, some standard traffic stop... I know its easy for everyone to comment on a video as stated, I'm just going by standard use of force as I understand it up here..
Old 03-10-2010, 06:00 PM
Waiting For Email Confirmation

Adam134 is an unknown quantity at this point

hell yah **** the police
Don't like the police? Next time you're in trouble call a crackhead for help.. Guy was just doing his job get a life
Old 03-10-2010, 06:35 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Wow that's all
Old 03-10-2010, 06:44 PM

SHANE124 is a decent person

Wow that's crazy, after he kills him you can hear him yelling **********
Old 03-10-2010, 07:52 PM
Hate the smell of TPD

Dan_DGAF666 is a jewel in the roughDan_DGAF666 is a jewel in the roughDan_DGAF666 is a jewel in the roughDan_DGAF666 is a jewel in the rough

seems to me that cop should of had a partner with him. Looked like it was his first time dealing with a mental case
Old 03-10-2010, 08:09 PM

crowbar is a decent person

Holy ****.......that was ******* senseless.
Old 03-10-2010, 08:42 PM
The Reverend Freestyle

To all the dipshits puttin the **** the police bs in here....GO JUMP OFF A ****** CLIFF YOU *****!! Idk wtf is up with you dumbasses and all for the cop hate. Not all the cops are tools. Some are actually kewl as ****. My cousin is a cop? So hes a piece of **** and deserves to die? Just becuase some ******* RETARDS like you guys cant accept the way the law is??? Big deal if you get pulled over for doin a wheelie? Guess what? ITS STILL ILLEGAL!! This sport is and always will be!!!

Everyone wrecks, crashes, runs into other cars, and all that ****. If no one wrecked it wouldnt be illegal! **** happens! I love to street ride just as much as lot riding but everyone puts down people that ARE DOING THIER JOBS!

Theres 4 cops around here that come to my spot and watch me ride every night and hang out. When they leave they do big *** donuts and burnouts and ****....maybe if people would be kewl to them, they would have the exact same respect.....some cops are straight dicks also but they dont deserve to die like that....now continue hating you dumb *****....im goin ridin
Old 03-10-2010, 08:57 PM

mayo3one3 is a decent person

Originally Posted by Adam134
Don't like the police? Next time you're in trouble call a crackhead for help.. Guy was just doing his job get a life

Quick Reply: This dude was REALLY on some FTP shit.