Old 03-07-2010, 10:29 PM

o0dfuse0o is a decent person
Re: O.G. Rider

Originally Posted by PAINTRIXX
i agree,but this is HATELIFE
YEAH IT IS
Old 03-07-2010, 10:29 PM
TEAM KELM MOTHAFUUCKA***S

br denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by jcf4i
the hate JORIAN catches from "OG"'s is insane. Yes you have LIVED UNDER A ROCK if u dont know who he is... And to be honest, he probably has been stunting longer than most OG's. Hes 22 and he started STUNTING at 15. Thats pretty OG. Seriously DONT HATE. He pushes this sport farther and harder than anyone. so be happy you have something to look at and strive toward.

Sry for rant but ive personally heard two XDL OG's talk **** about this kid, when theyve never met him. i wont get into that tho.

Talk poop, but i bet its hard to look good riding next to that, no matter who you are.
its all about taste everyone has yours... as i said on stuntride... id rather watch joe brown doing staggereds than jorian jumping around... not taking any credit from him... but thats what im like
Old 03-07-2010, 10:33 PM

Originally Posted by br denis
its all about taste everyone has yours... as i said on stuntride... id rather watch joe brown doing staggereds than jorian jumping around... not taking any credit from him... but thats what im like
true that but again, changing the topic :P your not saying Jorian sucks, because he jumps around and Joe brown is pro because he tickles your fancy.

dont get it twisted yoOOo

any 1 for mr o.G jorian being a bad rider?
Old 03-07-2010, 10:43 PM
highchair coaster burnout

jcf4i is a decent person

ok........

i really dont know what to say. wish i had that mentality cuz i coulda stopped tryin to get better a long while ago.. lol.
Old 03-07-2010, 10:46 PM

br denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of light

ok........

i really dont know what to say. wish i had that mentality cuz i coulda stopped tryin to get better a long while ago.. lol.
whats gettin better to you?

being able to do can can and rl circles all around?

good go for that

plus i was stating what id rather WATCH

Last edited by br denis; 03-07-2010 at 10:50 PM.
Old 03-07-2010, 10:49 PM

jcf4i is a decent person

never done can can or nac nac. u lookin at my avi??
Old 03-07-2010, 10:51 PM

never done can can or nac nac. u lookin at my avi??
a weird flamingo... what about it?

and you didnt answer my question

whats gettin better to you?
Old 03-07-2010, 10:53 PM

jcf4i is a decent person

i thought thats why u said can can or some ****... thought u were talkin AVI **** par SL usual.
Old 03-07-2010, 10:54 PM

i thought thats why u said can can or some ****... thought u were talkin AVI **** par SL usual.
nah i said can can cause one of jorians trick where he does knee in seat can can
Old 03-07-2010, 10:57 PM

jcf4i is a decent person

yeah, on the DVD he takes both feet off the bike. Stalls from sitdown, FLIES thru the air and lands like that.... insane.
Old 03-07-2010, 11:00 PM

yeah, on the DVD he takes both feet off the bike. Stalls from sitdown, FLIES thru the air and lands like that.... insane.
yep thats very sick no one can deny that... i just stated it isnt a style i dig

but now you made me curious u said i would stop gettin better

what are you aiming as in to get better?

mid wheelie jumps and stuff?

Last edited by br denis; 03-07-2010 at 11:03 PM.
Old 03-07-2010, 11:01 PM

jcf4i is a decent person

think your on your own there.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFTjE2ADDZ8
Old 03-07-2010, 11:05 PM

see edited post
Old 03-07-2010, 11:10 PM

jcf4i is a decent person

oh i just meant if i thought staggered was better than jojo, id be pretty content. Yes better to me is tons of combos, lots of stall tricks. Less circle-ing and more flowing. Better is stall to HC O's. Better is HUGE drops to sidesaddle.

Plus i love drifting and carving 180 stoppies, something i love gettin better at...
Old 03-07-2010, 11:18 PM

oh i just meant if i thought staggered was better than jojo, id be pretty content. Yes better to me is tons of combos, lots of stall tricks. Less circle-ing and more flowing. Better is stall to HC O's. Better is HUGE drops to sidesaddle.

Plus i love drifting and carving 180 stoppies, something i love gettin better at...
cool hope you achieve that

im not into handbrakes so id rather polish staggered and sitdowns... aaand when i can afford a handbrake seat standers... im not really a fan of stalling much... im aiming for fast smooth and wide like jbstunts as an example

currently im working on hand draggin sitdowns

as for drifting and stoppies im with you

Last edited by br denis; 03-07-2010 at 11:21 PM.
Old 03-07-2010, 11:19 PM

wow.. really :X 1:07 to 1:15
Old 03-07-2010, 11:28 PM

jcf4i is a decent person

Originally Posted by o0dfuse0o
wow.. really :X 1:07 to 1:15
Yeah, Rafal's section on the DVD is CRAZY. Those straightline combos are NUTZ. Plus the way he flows on his drifts, jumpin thru to highchair and doin fig8 drifts, Perfect both ways... Hes gonna be a force.
Old 03-07-2010, 11:49 PM

i was tripping here in my bed about how we came to this convo and heres my theory

while the average american kid grew up sitting on their couch watching the starboyz doing highchairs on highways i was sitting on the sidewalk watching my neighbor doing circles on an old *** 2stroke yamaha rd 135... and we got used to that

then internet comes and bam... the american kid got to see AC Farias doing circles and thought it was the ****! i got the see the starboyz flyin by doin highchairs and thought it was the ****

then everything mixed up and the starboyz started to do circles and ac farias started to do spreaders...

and here we are now! i still think no hb highchairs are cooler than circles and the american kid the other way around

ok had to write this now or i would forget! back to bed got class in the morning

Old 03-07-2010, 11:52 PM

PLAYA-P will become famous soon enoughPLAYA-P will become famous soon enough

[QUOTE=jcf4i;4280188]Yeah, Rafal's section on the DVD is CRAZY. Those straightline combos are NUTZ. QUOTE]

He is a maniac
Old 03-07-2010, 11:53 PM

PLAYA-P will become famous soon enoughPLAYA-P will become famous soon enough

i was tripping here in my bed about how we came to this convo and heres my theory

while the average american kid grew up sitting on their couch watching the starboyz doing highchairs on highways i was sitting on the sidewalk watching my neighbor doing circles on an old *** 2stroke yamaha rd 135... and we got used to that

then internet comes and bam... the american kid got to see AC Farias doing circles and thought it was the ****! i got the see the starboyz flyin by doin highchairs and thought it was the ****

then everything mixed up and the starboyz started to do circles and ac farias started to do spreaders...

and here we are now! i still think no hb highchairs are cooler than circles and the american kid the other way around

ok had to write this now or i would forget! back to bed got class in the morning

You sir just earned The Pulitzer Prize

Quick Reply: O.G. Rider