for 03-04 636

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2010, 03:36 PM

2NICE is a decent person
for 03-04 636

i got dirtbike handle bars.... but dont kno wat clamps/mounts i should get to put on the triple tree ? also where can i find 1 finger clutch levers ??
Old 03-06-2010, 04:24 PM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of
Re: for 03-04 636

pro taper risers for the DB setup and www.righteousstuntmetal.com for THE sickest clutch setup on the market
Old 03-06-2010, 05:11 PM

chili88gt is a decent person

Originally Posted by loogie
pro taper risers for the DB setup and www.righteousstuntmetal.com for THE sickest clutch setup on the market

I second loogie's notion
Old 03-10-2010, 07:33 PM

psychoJIMstunts is a decent person

DAAAAAAAAAMN!!!!!!! that somebitch looks sick, but for $83 shipped??? WTF? My dealer price on MSR is $32, and I have a couple extra in my toolbox (just in case....because I suck).
Old 03-10-2010, 07:35 PM

OH, and replacement levers for the MSR are less than $10. Mine is cut down for one finger... because if I f**k it up, I can order a new one and have it the next day for less than $10... yea, I know....but I got that kind of money. What? do you want a five and five ones or just a ten? OR...I can do ten ones so it looks like you got big bank.
Old 03-10-2010, 08:50 PM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by psychoJIMstunts
OH, and replacement levers for the MSR are less than $10. Mine is cut down for one finger... because if I f**k it up, I can order a new one and have it the next day for less than $10... yea, I know....but I got that kind of money. What? do you want a five and five ones or just a ten? OR...I can do ten ones so it looks like you got big bank.
odds are you will never need a replacement lever for the RSC cuz they are BILLET fool

DAAAAAAAAAMN!!!!!!! that somebitch looks sick, but for $83 shipped??? WTF? My dealer price on MSR is $32, and I have a couple extra in my toolbox (just in case....because I suck).
id rather spend $83 once and be done with it...not to mention,there is NO comparison in the pull/feel/quailty of the RSC to a MSR or MOOSE
Old 03-10-2010, 09:50 PM
Incredible shrinking man

blee is a decent person

Originally Posted by psychojimstunts
i can order a new one and have it the next day for less than $10... Yea, i know....but i got that kind of money. What? Do you want a five and five ones or just a ten? Or...i can do ten ones so it looks like you got big bank.

WHAT???
Old 03-10-2010, 10:23 PM
MVS

vegasrider2005 is a decent person

Originally Posted by blee

WHAT???

i was thinking the same thing
Old 03-11-2010, 02:13 AM

Because I work at a dealership..... Tucker Rocky and Parts Unlimited are here in Dallas. If I have my order in by 3pm, it arrives via UPS with our regular deliveries the next morning. Unless it's back-ordered. No next day delivery charge. The replacement LEVER (not perch) without the rubber grip is retail for only $15, dealer cost is about half of that (roughly).

Sorry, didn't mean to confuse.

I've NEVER seen a un-breakable part, I think the RSC lever is cool, I want one, but just one of those things. I want to quit smoking, but a pack of cigarettes are only $6.00 and a box of patches is $70........ kinda the same thing.

However..... how long do they take to get? I hate ordering something and then having to wait more than a week for it. That's why I bought OMR subcage, because I wasn't about to wait 3-6wks on Sick Innovations, or 6-10wks for Powers or 905........

Do you have an affiliation with this company? Can you get me a deal on like 10 of them to stock at the shop? I could justify the cost then (if I could sell the other 9 and make some profit). What about shipping? Could I use my own UPS account? $8/each is super high. I shipped a freakinig motor through UPS for under $40, and shipped three ZX6 windshields to Indiana today for under $5.... I'm pretty sure a USPS envelope doesn't cost $8..... more like $2.85 Tucker, WPS, Parts Unlimited, MTA and Kawasaki don't charge shipping unless it's next day air. See where I'm coming from? It's hard to spend that money when you know what stuff really costs.
Old 03-11-2010, 04:51 AM

wheelie_king is a decent person

Im getting FI risers so I can still use my scotts..
Old 03-11-2010, 12:30 PM

214stunna is an unknown quantity at this point

Because I work at a dealership..... Tucker Rocky and Parts Unlimited are here in Dallas. If I have my order in by 3pm, it arrives via UPS with our regular deliveries the next morning. Unless it's back-ordered. No next day delivery charge. The replacement LEVER (not perch) without the rubber grip is retail for only $15, dealer cost is about half of that (roughly).

Sorry, didn't mean to confuse.

I've NEVER seen a un-breakable part, I think the RSC lever is cool, I want one, but just one of those things. I want to quit smoking, but a pack of cigarettes are only $6.00 and a box of patches is $70........ kinda the same thing.

However..... how long do they take to get? I hate ordering something and then having to wait more than a week for it. That's why I bought OMR subcage, because I wasn't about to wait 3-6wks on Sick Innovations, or 6-10wks for Powers or 905........

Do you have an affiliation with this company? Can you get me a deal on like 10 of them to stock at the shop? I could justify the cost then (if I could sell the other 9 and make some profit). What about shipping? Could I use my own UPS account? $8/each is super high. I shipped a freakinig motor through UPS for under $40, and shipped three ZX6 windshields to Indiana today for under $5.... I'm pretty sure a USPS envelope doesn't cost $8..... more like $2.85 Tucker, WPS, Parts Unlimited, MTA and Kawasaki don't charge shipping unless it's next day air. See where I'm coming from? It's hard to spend that money when you know what stuff really costs.
Tucker is based out of Texas PU just has a warehouse there and is based out of Janesville WI. I call BS about shipping a motor for under $40 going ups Parts doesn't even ship motors via ups because it costs way to much they truck ship them. No hate just saying
Old 03-11-2010, 02:04 PM

Originally Posted by 214stunna
Tucker is based out of Texas PU just has a warehouse there and is based out of Janesville WI. I call BS about shipping a motor for under $40 going ups Parts doesn't even ship motors via ups because it costs way to much they truck ship them. No hate just saying
Yea, it was $38 to be exact.

I had the head off. Two boxes. One box had block (cases) with crank and transmission. No oil pan or stator/cover. Got the box big enough from UHAUL which is basically across the street. Second box had airbox, throttle bodies, valve cover, pistons/rings etc. No bullshit. Sold the motor on ebay for $400 and charged $300 shipping. Went from Carrollton (75006) to St Louis.

UPS ground will accept any shipment that weighs UNDER 150 lbs. That is why I broke it into two boxes. One box with the main block was just over 100 lbs and when I input it into UPS worldwide program in my parts department, I listed it at 90 lbs. The second box was MAYBE 50 lbs.

Don't believe UPS will ship a motor via ground? I'll be glad to take a picture of the Kawasaki FH641VES24S industrial motor IN THE BOX that I have sitting in the parts department right now as we speak. Weight? 141 lbs.

Secondly, we have a UPS business account. If I would have put it all in one box or a crate it would have not gone UPS ground, it would have been UPS freight. That's no bs. I had a cat ship me a complete 954 motor from Miami to Carrollton, Next Day Air, Saturday A.M. delivery and used our account and it was only $275.... You have no idea how cheap it is when you have a business/corporate account.

As far as Tucker and Parts Unlimited goes, I don't care where they are "based" out of, their warehouses (distribution centers) are here. In fact Tucker is in Grapevine. I see both reps once a week. MTA is out of Louisiana, and it still gets here next day too. WPS and Lockhart Phillips are the only ones who take a while. Kawasaki comes out of Atlanta, GA or Ontario, CA so it normally takes 5-7 days.

Come on son, I'm just a motorcycle guy.... I don't have to lie to make friends.
Old 03-11-2010, 02:13 PM

PAINTRIXX is a decent person

sweet *** lever
Old 03-11-2010, 02:44 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

Tucker, WPS, Parts Unlimited, MTA and Kawasaki don't charge shipping unless it's next day air
It's important to note that Righteous is one guy that's doing it on his own not a corporation or a big company.
Old 03-12-2010, 10:02 AM

chili88gt is a decent person

Originally Posted by DOKE
It's important to note that Righteous is one guy that's doing it on his own not a corporation or a big company.

True story. And MSR's blow. Just waitin on finances to line up so i can order my RSC