Kelm paid me back! Wow!

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2010, 06:53 PM
M@SS MAYHEM

Sick.Nate will become famous soon enoughSick.Nate will become famous soon enough
Kelm paid me back! Wow!

So as most of you know I did not think for one minute Kelm would pay me back for the deposit money he owed me for the whole mix up that happened aug-sept 09. I posted up a thread about what happened, I said my words, He said his and the fine People of stuntlife put in there 2 cents lol Then Kelm said to drop it and he would pay me back in June. I was still mad and told him I gave it a 1% chance he would actually pay me back and would prob just give me another bs story...But I guess I was 99% wrong because the kid paid me back in FULL for my deposit. Every dime and 4 months earlier then expected. I promised him I would post up if he ever paid me back and he did. My hat's off to Kelm for actually keeping his word and making things finally right.

The kid has done some stupid **** and I am still pissed about the situation but he could have just fucked me over and walked away with my money but he did not so I think maybe just maybe he is trying to be legit and trying to make things right with everyone he screwed over. Thank you for being a man and paying me back dude. Even though you pissed me off and I'm sure I pissed you off, I at least have respect for ya for doing whats right and making things good between us. Thank you for keeping your word Kelm. It is much appreciated!

That is all. -Nate

Last edited by Sick.Nate; 03-05-2010 at 07:05 PM.
Old 03-05-2010, 06:56 PM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

slidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really nice
Re: Kelm paid me back! Wow!

HELL YEA but kelm is still a piece o **** im my opinion but its cool that he paid you back.
Old 03-05-2010, 07:10 PM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

wasn't expecting that... I guess he wasn't so poor that he had to wait until june like he was saying

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 07:17 PM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

lolol....good man and sick nate im happy 2 hear things are squared away with yall, hope u learned from this lesson my brother!!!!
Old 03-05-2010, 07:32 PM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

KO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, I'm shocked the ratard paid you back. Maybe there's hope in this world after all.......

Nah, its probably bc he got banned on SR and this is his only place he has left. Watch, he'll be back
Old 03-05-2010, 07:52 PM

hot magma is a decent person

I have to be honest, I was 100% sure he was not going to pay you and say his landlord had somehow fucked him out of the deposit.
Old 03-05-2010, 08:08 PM
TEAM KELM MOTHAFUUCKA***S

br denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of light

one down!

50 other screw ups to go!
Old 03-05-2010, 08:14 PM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

slidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really nice

Originally Posted by br denis
one down!

50 other screw ups to go!

+100000000000000
Old 03-05-2010, 08:21 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

thats awesome you got your money back! kelm is still a piece of ****.
Old 03-05-2010, 08:25 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
thats awesome you got your money back! Kelm is still a piece of ****.
+1
Old 03-05-2010, 08:36 PM

WADESEC518 is an unknown quantity at this point

+2
Old 03-05-2010, 09:21 PM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

+3
Old 03-05-2010, 10:40 PM

zxcraig is a decent person

after hearing this now i know for sure the world is coming to a end !!!
Old 03-05-2010, 10:40 PM
5 star

tavis10r is an unknown quantity at this point

Kelm still puts on his pants like the rest of you,we are all trying to make it better with someone in our lives, good job to those who inspire!
Old 03-05-2010, 11:01 PM
Squid Supreme

stick1300 will become famous soon enough

I'm surprised, but my opinion on him still stands.
Old 03-05-2010, 11:21 PM

Tekanomics is a decent person

Originally Posted by zxcraig
after hearing this now i know for sure the world is coming to a end !!!
i'll go lace up my head kickers cus theres gonna be some kicken goin on, but I WILL NOT try to ride the meteor this time!
Old 03-06-2010, 12:22 AM

PLAYA-P will become famous soon enoughPLAYA-P will become famous soon enough

The only way I believe it is if this thread gets to ten pages
Old 03-06-2010, 12:23 AM

D Rail is a decent person

Originally Posted by DJ KO
Wow, I'm shocked the ratard paid you back. Maybe there's hope in this world after all.......

Nah, its probably bc he got banned on SR and this is his only place he has left. Watch, he'll be back

pretty sure he is banned here too
Old 03-06-2010, 12:27 AM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

i dont know but who gives a **** 10 pages or GTFO
Old 03-06-2010, 12:27 AM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

O and congrats nate

Quick Reply: Kelm paid me back! Wow!