What do you call...

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2010, 12:01 AM
big fonky rubber chicken

chevelle2030 is a decent person
What do you call...

ok i went from f4i to 05 600rr and i went backwards on this bike it is the hardest stunt bike i have ever rode, i'm not seasoned in the sport either though, anyway i've been struggling with seat stander so i started doing circles standin on rear pegs it looks funny but what the hell would you call that?
Old 03-02-2010, 01:00 AM

GSX-R J I Z Z Y can only hope to improve
Re: What do you call...

Originally Posted by chevelle2030
ok i went from f4i to 05 600rr and i went backwards on this bike it is the hardest stunt bike i have ever rode, i'm not seasoned in the sport either though, anyway i've been struggling with seat stander so i started doing circles standin on rear pegs it looks funny but what the hell would you call that?
"U better have a hand brake circles"

U got an 04 or 05 BTW ? Ur skin says 04, but ur post says 05 ? Not that it matters just curious on the mix up. Also my boy rides his high way stand ups like that. I'm not a fan, I do the stagger step.
Old 03-02-2010, 01:24 AM

FRO69 is a decent person

Ive been rideing my buddys 04 600rr for the last 2 summers (cuz ive been too lazy to finish fixn my 04 gix 750) at first it sukd and im still not a fan of the skinnyness of the tail n seat cuz its the most uncomfortable sob ever! ima big guy 6'1 245 n i never got comfortable with ss on it staggared i just got used to

no real point here just ramblin
Old 03-02-2010, 01:38 AM

Originally Posted by FRO69
Ive been rideing my buddys 04 600rr for the last 2 summers (cuz ive been too lazy to finish fixn my 04 gix 750) at first it sukd and im still not a fan of the skinnyness of the tail n seat cuz its the most uncomfortable sob ever! ima big guy 6'1 245 n i never got comfortable with ss on it staggared i just got used to

no real point here just ramblin
Good **** mang. Suzuki all the way though, I got the tat to prove it as well !
Old 03-02-2010, 02:23 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

all the 600rr's have the worst rear peg position of any bike ,they are so far forward and up that even i feel cramped on those bikes and im only 5'9 [prepare for sales pitch] and thats why i move the rear peg position down back and out on all 600rr omr subcages , i also rotate the peg bracket forward on it's axis so the peg doesnt fold up on you while you are standing on it and as a bonus this puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg..

the better peg position and the simple fact that the subcage doesnt flex like a stock peg bracket gives you a much better foot hold and the peg wont be pointing down like it does when you put your wieght on a stock peg bracket ..

i have omr subcages in stock for $175 shipped if any ones interested
https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/464...odels-omr.html
Old 03-02-2010, 02:24 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

oh and as far as the original question ,i call that a double pegger ..lol
Old 03-02-2010, 02:40 AM

WILL215 is a decent person

hahaha i like the sales pitch
Old 03-02-2010, 02:48 AM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by BrknGsxr
hahaha i like the sales pitch
some times i just cant help myself
Old 03-02-2010, 10:12 AM
big fonky rubber chicken

Originally Posted by GSX-R J I Z Z Y
"U better have a hand brake circles"

U got an 04 or 05 BTW ? Ur skin says 04, but ur post says 05 ? Not that it matters just curious on the mix up. Also my boy rides his high way stand ups like that. I'm not a fan, I do the stagger step.
well i have clean title 04 and bought an 05 with lean title and done 05 upgrade to my 04 everything on it is 05with 4600 miles the only thing that was used from 04 was the frame so i accidently type 05 sometimes..this bike is crazy hard to ride, it stands ao tall doin seat stander and im just fightin it so im doin those whatever circles to get good hand brake control on this thing

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...ageID=67447793
Old 03-02-2010, 10:14 AM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

"bitch peg wheelies"
Old 03-02-2010, 10:15 AM
big fonky rubber chicken

Originally Posted by old man roger
all the 600rr's have the worst rear peg position of any bike ,they are so far forward and up that even i feel cramped on those bikes and im only 5'9 [prepare for sales pitch] and thats why i move the rear peg position down back and out on all 600rr omr subcages , i also rotate the peg bracket forward on it's axis so the peg doesnt fold up on you while you are standing on it and as a bonus this puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg..

the better peg position and the simple fact that the subcage doesnt flex like a stock peg bracket gives you a much better foot hold and the peg wont be pointing down like it does when you put your wieght on a stock peg bracket ..

man i hated the bike for that reason and built a sub cage so i could put rear pegs where i wanted them so i bought a stick of 1in steele and done it myself and it worked out beautifully staggered is money
Old 03-02-2010, 10:18 AM
big fonky rubber chicken

Originally Posted by loogie
"bitch peg wheelies"

good answer, i was thinkin it was like the *** drag of stand up circles
Old 03-02-2010, 10:32 AM

well i have clean title 04 and bought an 05 with lean title and done 05 upgrade to my 04 everything on it is 05with 4600 miles the only thing that was used from 04 was the frame so i accidently type 05 sometimes..this bike is crazy hard to ride, it stands ao tall doin seat stander and im just fightin it so im doin those whatever circles to get good hand brake control on this thing

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...ageID=67447793
"whatever circles" thanks for getting me in trouble for literally laughing out loud at work.

Originally Posted by loogie
"bitch peg wheelies"
U made it even worse.....
Old 03-02-2010, 10:36 AM
big fonky rubber chicken

see man im gettin laughed at even when im not at the spot....lol
Old 03-02-2010, 10:54 AM
TEAM KELM MOTHAFUUCKA***S

br denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of light

*** drag of stand up that would be funny lookin

Last edited by br denis; 03-02-2010 at 10:56 AM.
Old 03-02-2010, 03:12 PM
also known as OMR

man i hated the bike for that reason and built a sub cage so i could put rear pegs where i wanted them so i bought a stick of 1in steele and done it myself and it worked out beautifully staggered is money
it does help alot

see man im gettin laughed at even when im not at the spot....lol
we got a guy that used to ride around all night long like that and we made fun of him all the time too ..lol
Old 03-02-2010, 05:19 PM
big fonky rubber chicken

it does help alot

we got a guy that used to ride around all night long like that and we made fun of him all the time too ..lol

all laughs out of fun though i've never been at the spot and met any stunt rider that wont go out of their way to help you pick up on somethin, may give you a little heel but all in fun
Old 03-02-2010, 09:26 PM

zookiezook is a decent person

some times i just cant help myself
hey thats the perfect opportunity
id b shocked if u didn't
Old 03-02-2010, 10:34 PM

PAINTRIXX is a decent person

he just got a YMR(YOUNG MAN ROGER) subcage! LOL
Old 03-03-2010, 03:03 AM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by PAINTRIXX
he just got a YMR(YOUNG MAN ROGER) subcage! LOL
some one here is telling stories

Quick Reply: What do you call...