4 piston handbrake adapter for r6s???

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2010, 11:37 PM
The Reverend Freestyle

!!A2K!! will become famous soon enough
4 piston handbrake adapter for r6s???

I want one and it seems like no one makes them? has anyone had one made or anything dont want a big rotor kit....I just want a damn 4 piston adapter for my hohey
Old 03-01-2010, 12:04 AM

DC-stunts is a decent person
Re: 4 piston handbrake adapter for r6s???

Originally Posted by !!A2K!!
I want one and it seems like no one makes them? has anyone had one made or anything dont want a big rotor kit....I just want a damn 4 piston adapter for my hohey
Dont work like that on the yamaha because that peace that gos around the rotor that holds the pad. so you ether get the 4 piston bracket or the big rotor 4 Piston bracket. Ether way you have to buy so get the BR kit.
Old 03-01-2010, 01:43 AM

twlvoclckstndup is an unknown quantity at this point

Hit up hohey directly, they will cut you a regular dual caliper 4 piston bracket for a little more, but you may be able to send the one you have back to him to cut down on the cost.
Old 03-01-2010, 08:38 AM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

yep, need the complete 4 piston brackets.i know they make them because Mr.T-neck has one. but i wouldnt bother spending any more money on that bike cuz its gonna get killed by ME!
Old 03-01-2010, 09:03 AM
Freak Style Riderz

Tough Luck is a decent person

Dude i had the four piston set up and switched to the Big rotor kit. it is the best hands down waayyyyyy less brake fade during long sesions. its worth the money and you can save a few bucks by getting a rotor off a 06 FZ6 and it is the perfect size for the big rotor kit. You can get the rotors for like 20-30 bucks on ebay
Old 03-01-2010, 10:16 AM
The Reverend Freestyle

!!A2K!! will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by DC-stunts
Dont work like that on the yamaha because that peace that gos around the rotor that holds the pad. so you ether get the 4 piston bracket or the big rotor 4 Piston bracket. Ether way you have to buy so get the BR kit.
I called hohey before i ordered mine and he said he couldnt cut it with the four piston on the back....so nvm ill just go get a brembo and call it a day..

Originally Posted by Ethiopian
yep, need the complete 4 piston brackets.i know they make them because Mr.T-neck has one. but i wouldnt bother spending any more money on that bike cuz its gonna get killed by ME!