whats a squid?

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2010, 04:19 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

beardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: whats a squid?

Originally Posted by Towlieee
yeah there are too many 'racers' around here, worst part is, most haven't even been to a track! Just brag on their skills cause they risk their life around trees/cars riding like a fool lol
haha i love those guys!!! im usually passing them on the outside of the turn on my roadstar warrior!!! well not realy since i dont have it anymore boohoo!! i hate repo men by the way!!! vermon!
Old 03-01-2010, 04:44 PM

zookiezook is a decent person

squids be it racers and stunters give stunters a bad name

its the idiots who think they can stunt and racers who think they can race weaving in and out of traffic and getting killed and causing accidents give us a bad name
this aint to say all deaths and accidents are caused by inexperienced riders but from first hand experience ive seen more squids of both kinds cause accidents and wrecks than not
Old 03-01-2010, 05:30 PM

ninjarider636 is a decent person

So as long as you dont claim to be a stunter (or racer) when you have no skills at all, act like an idiot on the streets for some attention, or roll a streched chromed out Busa with a FAT *** rear tire you can still be new to the stunt scene and not be a squid? Of coarse Im in the Navy so Im a squid anyway damnit
Old 03-01-2010, 06:42 PM
Incredible shrinking man

blee is a decent person

Originally Posted by beardo
haha i love those guys!!! im usually passing them on the outside of the turn on my roadstar warrior!!! well not realy since i dont have it anymore boohoo!! i hate repo men by the way!!! vermon!
Warriors are sick *** cruisers,I put wayyyyy too much $$$$$$$$$ into mine,I bought it all stock,rode it around the block once, then tore it completely down then rebuilt the whole thing.280tire kit,tricky air ride,18"apes,7degree raked trees,flat blk paint,and a **** load more,I sold it to some "nerd ball kid"