whats a squid?

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2010, 12:10 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

beardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: whats a squid?

Originally Posted by crazy636stunter
this is a squid
fail!!!
Old 02-27-2010, 02:04 PM

crazy636stunter is a decent person

ha ha! i cant get any pics to work. its there when i preview it, but gone when i submit it!
Old 02-27-2010, 03:41 PM
Incredible shrinking man

blee is a decent person

Originally Posted by beardo
hahahaha i just fell off my chair...rofl......blee you make me sooo proud buddy!!!hahahahaahah
I told ya I would try to be nicer I guess being nice isn't as hard as I thought Well, to the new guys atleast...
Old 02-27-2010, 05:37 PM

1997f3 is a decent person

Squid tastes good deep fried, with lemon and cocktail sauce!!!

Every spring, We get butt loads of squids that buy brand new gixxers and have never been on a bike before
Old 02-27-2010, 05:38 PM

1997f3 is a decent person

http://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.php?t=56307
Old 02-27-2010, 05:38 PM

roadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to behold

Old 02-27-2010, 05:51 PM

zookiezook is a decent person

Originally Posted by blinkybill04
i like that ..never new about that site before
Old 02-27-2010, 06:19 PM
TEAM KELM MOTHAFUUCKA***S

br denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of light

**** they have a lot of starboyz pics posted on that thread

but HRC from the streetfighterz forum was a member there and stood up to them
Old 02-27-2010, 11:04 PM
Incredible shrinking man

blee is a decent person

Originally Posted by br denis
**** they have a lot of starboyz pics posted on that thread

but HRC from the streetfighterz forum was a member there and stood up to them
The racers consider most all of us stunters to be squids which makes no sence at all to me especially if their opinion is based on experience,control, or skill on a bike,Everyone knows that any squid can twist a throttle and go fast,but how many can jump on a bike and do what we do they act like "faggin a knee" is some type of incredible skill,I respect racers but I dont think they have nearly as much control,finesse, and feel of a bike as a good stunter does. ****, the racers feel like anyone riding a bike without full leathers and boots are squids,but what they don't realize is that they look like idiots wearing that **** on a city street ride.
Old 03-01-2010, 11:57 AM
Street Life Rider

mohnjontano is a decent person

HAVENT YOU EVER SEEN ROCKET POWER?!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-01-2010, 02:36 PM

yamaha_rider16 is a decent person

Originally Posted by haynmogli
me too
Old 03-01-2010, 02:37 PM

yamaha_rider16 is a decent person

Originally Posted by blee
I told ya I would try to be nicer I guess being nice isn't as hard as I thought Well, to the new guys atleast...
oh so if i was old you would be a *** to me
Old 03-01-2010, 02:42 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

beardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by yamaha_rider16
dont push your luck w/ blee kid!!!lol he can only be expected to be nice for so long
Old 03-01-2010, 03:06 PM
Incredible shrinking man

blee is a decent person

Originally Posted by yamaha_rider16
Naw,not really,well...unless u have been on here since 2005,and just ended up postin a thread sayin"whats the best cage?"then yeah I proby would flame ya,but I wouldn't be the only one thats for sure.
Eventually you will see what I'm talkin bout...after you've been on here for a few years you'll start to get sick of all the same threads poppin up.It's almost a miracle when an original question is asked,I can't even begin to tell ya how many "DB vs clip-on" or "what's a good size sprocket?" or "whats the best stunt bike?" or "best HB set up?"THREADs have been posted in the past couple years.
Old 03-01-2010, 03:13 PM
Incredible shrinking man

blee is a decent person

Originally Posted by beardo
dont push your luck w/ blee kid!!!lol he can only be expected to be nice for so long

BWAHAHAHAHAHA
It's almost like I'm being tested to see how long I can keep my cool,Oh well,I'm gonna pass this test beardo,you just watch.I won't let ya down
Old 03-01-2010, 03:24 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

The racers consider most all of us stunters to be squids which makes no sence at all to me especially if their opinion is based on experience,control, or skill on a bike,Everyone knows that any squid can twist a throttle and go fast,but how many can jump on a bike and do what we do they act like "faggin a knee" is some type of incredible skill,I respect racers but I dont think they have nearly as much control,finesse, and feel of a bike as a good stunter does. ****, the racers feel like anyone riding a bike without full leathers and boots are squids,but what they don't realize is that they look like idiots wearing that **** on a city street ride.
They both have their aspects of skill, both are totally different

Just like you can say any squid can hop on a bike and twist the throttle, and squid can hop on a bike and rip a wheelie, stoppie, or burnout also..

Being GOOD at what you do is different.. Problem is most 'street racers' aren't good at what they do and decide to talk **** cause they drag knee around their town
Old 03-01-2010, 03:37 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHA
It's almost like I'm being tested to see how long I can keep my cool,Oh well,I'm gonna pass this test beardo,you just watch.I won't let ya down
you make my proud blee!!!!bawahahahaha
Old 03-01-2010, 03:53 PM
Incredible shrinking man

blee is a decent person

Originally Posted by Towlieee
They both have their aspects of skill, both are totally different

Just like you can say any squid can hop on a bike and twist the throttle, and squid can hop on a bike and rip a wheelie, stoppie, or burnout also..

Being GOOD at what you do is different.. Problem is most 'street racers' aren't good at what they do and decide to talk **** cause they drag knee around their town

I agree but just because some squid powwows down the street,does a burnout, or pops-a-stoppie doesn't mean they consider themself a "stunter".It just seems like alot of guys who have rode a "track day"and went fast on a semi controlled environment all of a sudden become a "racer" and no longer a squid,But I understand what your sayin
Old 03-01-2010, 04:01 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

I agree but just because some squid powwows down the street,does a burnout, or pops-a-stoppie doesn't mean they consider themself a "stunter".It just seems like alot of guys who have rode a "track day"and went fast on a semi controlled environment all of a sudden become a "racer" and no longer a squid,But I understand what your sayin
yeah there are too many 'racers' around here, worst part is, most haven't even been to a track! Just brag on their skills cause they risk their life around trees/cars riding like a fool lol
Old 03-01-2010, 04:07 PM
Incredible shrinking man

blee is a decent person

For sure...As long as they got full leathers on,then they are legit racers.ha haaaaaa

Quick Reply: whats a squid?