T/C has a spectacular aura aboutT/C has a spectacular aura about
Re: check this out...ouch!!

Let me see if i can find it its really old its before nitro circus
Old 02-17-2010, 02:28 PM
T/C
Squid...

Not what i was talking about i cant find it but here is a bad *** clips... I dont think a weenie would do any of this stuff...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StX-Yd8oCsA

The worst case i have ever seen in my life at 1:00
Old 02-17-2010, 02:28 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by T/C
Let me see if i can find it its really old its before nitro circus
I think you are wrong, I think it was during Nitro Circus, either that or it happened more than once.
Old 02-17-2010, 02:33 PM
T/C
Squid...

Originally Posted by DOKE
I think you are wrong, I think it was during Nitro Circus, either that or it happened more than once.
The one i am talking about he was only like 14

I am sure its happened a few times
Old 02-17-2010, 04:06 PM

lee majors is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by clutchitup21
lol... who into what?
nags=moderator
video= video
can't get much simpler than that
Old 02-17-2010, 04:14 PM

bobmanR6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Ive seen pastrana back in the early dirtbike videos like Crusty deamons of dirt...the really old ones..he was like 12 doing everything the other dudes were doing..OR MORE..dudes my hero..hes what we ALL aspire to be. Farthest thing from a "weenie" ever. Ive kept track of him for like seriously 14 years or so...Since the first time I saw that kid on a dirt bike back then, I knew he was gonna shock the world...

Last edited by bobmanR6; 02-17-2010 at 04:19 PM.
Old 02-17-2010, 04:22 PM
T/C
Squid...

Originally Posted by bobmanR6
Ive seen pastrana back in the early dirtbike videos like Crusty deamons of dirt...the really old ones..he was like 12 doing everything the other dudes were doing..OR MORE..dudes my hero..hes what we ALL aspire to be. Farthest thing from a "weenie" ever. Ive kept track of him for like seriously 14 years or so...Since the first time I saw that kid on a dirt bike back then, I knew he was gonna shock the world...
The only thing this kids ever been schooled in is Super cross... And thats not saying much RC can make anyone look bad he is my other hero
Old 02-17-2010, 04:28 PM

Originally Posted by T/C
The only thing this kids ever been schooled in is Super cross... And thats not saying much RC can make anyone look bad he is my other hero
Super cross is actually what he was raised to do and was SUPPOSED to shock the world doing...and I think he could have, but it wasn't what he wanted to do...he hated the rules and regulations they had back then..I mean he got in trouble for throwing tricks over the finish line. Ever see supercross riders throw a trick anymore "unless its part of a beginning or half time show"? . Freestyle was his own thing, his knack, and what he wanted to do more..so he went that way.

I wish I could agree with you on RC...I respect the dudes riding and abilities....but I cant stand that lil guy..his voice annoys me..and the way he talks and his mannerisms. But I deff respect his drive and skills.
Old 02-17-2010, 04:35 PM

PLAYA-P will become famous soon enoughPLAYA-P will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by T/C
Ummm I think "bubba" has owned both R.C and Travis,,,,been watching him since he was on a kx65
Old 02-17-2010, 04:37 PM
T/C
Squid...

Super cross is actually what he was raised to do and was SUPPOSED to shock the world doing...and I think he could have, but it wasn't what he wanted to do...he hated the rules and regulations they had back then..I mean he got in trouble for throwing tricks over the finish line. Ever see supercross riders throw a trick anymore "unless its part of a beginning or half time show"? . Freestyle was his own thing, his knack, and what he wanted to do more..so he went that way.

I wish I could agree with you on RC...I respect the dudes riding and abilities....but I cant stand that lil guy..his voice annoys me..and the way he talks and his mannerisms. But I deff respect his drive and skills.
TP Could have for sure been big in super cross but you put it the best way possible... You have to love what your doing and Super cross is not what it used to be... chad reed and James are a joke they both drive me crazy ...

RC may be annoying but i have mad respect for anyone that fast... His talent is unreal and something to look up to my respect for him has nothing to do with anything he does other then his riding...

Travis kills it racing still and if super cross would let him ride a track how he can... They would make a killing... There is nothing better then a bad *** race with bad *** tricks..
Old 02-17-2010, 04:38 PM
T/C
Squid...

Originally Posted by PLAYA-P
Ummm I think "bubba" has owned both R.C and Travis,,,,been watching him since he was on a kx65

Bubba got his *** hurt anytime he tried to run with RC... He is fast but he cant ride with RC And be in control... But my argument is pointless now that RC is done racing... And did bubba ever even race with RC? <--- Meant travis pastrona

Last edited by T/C; 02-17-2010 at 04:46 PM.
Old 02-17-2010, 04:41 PM

[QUOTE=bobmanR6;4266366] Freestyle was his own thing, his knack, and what he wanted to do more..so he went that way. QUOTE]

FMX was started because of motocross riders who liked to party more then train ,,,
Old 02-17-2010, 04:42 PM

Originally Posted by T/C
And did bubba ever even race with RC?
Yes...
Old 02-17-2010, 04:45 PM
T/C
Squid...

Yes...
I did not mean RC i meant Travis pastrona
Old 02-17-2010, 04:55 PM

This is a topic I have a big opinion on ,,FMX was started by the motox and sx guys who couldnt stay in shape to make anything of themselves racing...

"robby **** racing when there not gonna sponsor you we can party and jump ramps hungover and you're gonna make more money"<<< told to me by the guy who landed the first backflip in a comp ever,,not Carey Hart BTW...I wish I would have listened to Kaleb
Old 02-17-2010, 04:58 PM

[QUOTE=PLAYA-P;4266384]
Freestyle was his own thing, his knack, and what he wanted to do more..so he went that way. QUOTE]

FMX was started because of motocross riders who liked to party more then train ,,,
Oh I know, lol...Brian Degan, Cary Hart, Mike Jones, just everyone from back in the old school...before there were even metal ramps strictly made for freestyle back when all the videos you saw where out in an open field with either natural terrain jumps, or man made jumps that were doodoo compared to today's precise **** and carefully measured jumps..I love that ****..hahaha. Good times Good times..I dabbled in freestyle for years until the back flip became the norm, lol.
Old 02-17-2010, 04:59 PM
T/C
Squid...

This is a topic I have a big opinion on ,,FMX was started by the motox and sx guys who couldnt stay in shape to make anything of themselves racing...

"robby **** racing when there not gonna sponsor you we can party and jump ramps hungover and you're gonna make more money"<<< told to me by the guy who landed the first backflip in a comp ever,,not Carey Hart BTW...I wish I would have listened to Kaleb
I agree... Pastronas problem in racing was not being in shape too... He was fast but he could not keep his pace a whole race... BUT I know a kid i went to school with that loved racing and was great at racing but went to Freestyle (On quads) Because he could make more money not because he was lazy... And him and his brother just went to Xgames on sleds after only a month of experience and one of them got bronze
Old 02-17-2010, 05:00 PM
T/C
Squid...

[quote=bobmanR6;4266393]

Oh I know, lol...Brian Degan, Cary Hart, Mike Jones, just everyone from back in the old school...before there were even metal ramps strictly made for freestyle back when all the videos you saw where out in an open field with either natural terrain jumps, or man made jumps that were doodoo compared to today's precise **** and carefully measured jumps..I love that ****..hahaha. Good times Good times..I dabbled in freestyle for years until the back flip became the norm, lol.
I have messed around with it alot... Not scared to jump... But I cant do a back flip in too a pool off a diving board let alone a motorcycle
Old 02-17-2010, 05:00 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

They don't call RC the G.O.A.T. because Bubba is better. Greatest Of All Time.
Old 02-17-2010, 05:03 PM
T/C
Squid...

Originally Posted by Zuki750
They don't call RC the G.O.A.T. because Bubba is better. Greatest Of All Time.
Bubba is not better then RC... I will argue this all day... When he was keeping up with rc he would crash and hurt himself

Quick Reply: check this out...ouch!!