moving to orlando area

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2010, 02:23 PM
lets ****in ride!!!

clutchitup21 is a decent person
moving to orlando area

i'm gonna move there and go to school sometime around late spring.... just wanting to know how living cost was there before i make the final decision..... how many of you are in the area and are there good places to ride?
Old 02-16-2010, 03:18 PM

GSX-R J I Z Z Y can only hope to improve
Re: moving to orlando area

Originally Posted by clutchitup21
i'm gonna move there and go to school sometime around late spring.... just wanting to know how living cost was there before i make the final decision..... how many of you are in the area and are there good places to ride?
This place sux bro. Cops are dicks, living is expensive unless u want to be in the hood and get ur **** stolen, no good paying jobs, unemployment is like at 11% in FL I think, places to ride are scarce without cop intervention.
Old 02-16-2010, 03:33 PM
lets ****in ride!!!

well ****.......
Old 02-16-2010, 03:34 PM

well ****.......
U comin here for MMI bro ?
Old 02-16-2010, 03:34 PM
T/C
Squid...

T/C has a spectacular aura aboutT/C has a spectacular aura about

What school are you wanting to go too and for what?
Old 02-16-2010, 03:42 PM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

everyone i know that lives around there has a job, and a nice place. And have places to ride.
Old 02-16-2010, 03:49 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

HOLDINGITBIG will become famous soon enoughHOLDINGITBIG will become famous soon enough

i got a place in orlando last year. ***** nice as hell and cant beat the weather, the girls, places to do **** .... etc etc. PLUS, now that tiger got busted, there's WAYY more girls to go around ....
Old 02-16-2010, 04:32 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

i dont live there but ride there everychance i get, we ride allday on sundays with no problems and there are idustrial area everywhere so u can find ur own spot easy. the guy is right about unemployment though and i hate the traffic there.
Old 02-16-2010, 04:39 PM
Incredible shrinking man

blee is a decent person

This one time...in florida...I saw micky mouse...It was cool...THE END
Old 02-16-2010, 04:44 PM

H.A.I.Famous is an unknown quantity at this point

I've been here eight years and can't complain much. Not tons of jobs to go around, but they're there. So many apartments and houses are empty that need to be rented so you should be able to score a deal.
Old 02-16-2010, 05:10 PM

Hazen is a decent person

If you're coming down for MMI search the 87 threads about it on this forum before you drop 20 grand.

Also call some shops and speak to Service managers in Central Florida. Ask them about MMI students and their reputation.

Going to want to have some $$$ saved up - rent is not cheap. Around a grand a month for most places.
Old 02-16-2010, 05:16 PM
T/C
Squid...

Originally Posted by Hazen
If you're coming down for MMI search the 87 threads about it on this forum before you drop 20 grand.

Also call some shops and speak to Service managers in Central Florida. Ask them about MMI students and their reputation.

Going to want to have some $$$ saved up - rent is not cheap. Around a grand a month for most places.
+1... Most shops are not going to hire anyone from MMI This is from a shop owner who is a personal friend of mine... They want someone who either started working with them or someone with shop experience with someone else... There is nothing worse then trying to train some dumb *** kid who THINKS he knows how to fix things how to REALLY Fix things... That school teaches you how to fix things in the perfect world... And this world is not perfect....
Old 02-16-2010, 05:18 PM

Originally Posted by Hazen

X2... I have 2 friends in MMI right now. A lot of people don't get jobs, the 2 people I know in school right now say the school sux. I'm assuming that's why he's moving down here as well.
Old 02-16-2010, 05:30 PM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

yeah mmi is crazy waist of money
Old 02-16-2010, 05:30 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

you should get up with kelm he's gonna be looking for a roomate round that time too lol
Old 02-16-2010, 05:31 PM
T/C
Squid...

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
you should get up with kelm he's gonna be looking for a roomate round that time too lol
He has it going too... He is a fireman in the marines and he is a pro stunter
Old 02-16-2010, 06:05 PM

Scott982 is a decent person

Don't waste $20,000 just to get a job making $10 hour.
Old 02-16-2010, 07:37 PM

douggiefresh is a decent person

i tried convicing my two boys who just left yesterday for mmi about the money you will make working on bikes but they didn't listen to me and florida is nice i wanna move there once i get outta school for hvac
Old 02-16-2010, 08:47 PM
lets ****in ride!!!

yea its for mmi.... i read good and bad things about it for years but think im actually gonna do it..... for me its not about the money.. i just want to work on and be around bikes all day.....when im at work i think all day about what i can do to my bike when i get home.. and iv been like that forever...... so i need a job workin on bikes....
Old 02-16-2010, 08:53 PM
The Reverend Freestyle

!!A2K!! will become famous soon enough

yea its for mmi.... i read good and bad things about it for years but think im actually gonna do it..... for me its not about the money.. i just want to work on and be around bikes all day.....when im at work i think all day about what i can do to my bike when i get home.. and iv been like that forever...... so i need a job workin on bikes....
my brother went to mmi and he doesnt even work on bikes now...lol but if you plan on stay in orlando its not smart to be a bike mechanic since there is prolly 1000s of people that went to mmi that are still down there...

Quick Reply: moving to orlando area