Ahhhhhh!! Stolen!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2010, 07:34 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice
Re: Ahhhhhh!! Stolen!!!

Did Pozer bring a bat to a gun fight? He hasn't updated us.
Old 02-13-2010, 07:38 PM
Buddah Lovaa

ridinthabay408 is a decent person

uh oh..someones knocking on my door.. lol jk
Old 02-13-2010, 08:56 PM

cashvillestunna is a decent person

Originally Posted by toneth
Did Pozer bring a bat to a gun fight? He hasn't updated us.
he must of got whooped!
Old 02-13-2010, 10:17 PM

roadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to behold

www.craigslistcrawler.com
Old 02-15-2010, 10:11 AM

Pozer is a decent person

Naw, the dude replied once, then stopped replying so we never setup a meeting place. I know that ***** mine because the dent in the front rim I caused one night rocking one wheel while i was blasted and rode right through a stop sign, up and over a median and skid to the other side of the road.... good times on that bike.... she was my first.

Whatever, Im still pissed but I'm getting my shops to print me out receipts for everything i've got on it at full price to give to my insurance company. K.B.B. says 6 grand. I've got a grand n a half put into it worth of receipts. I've been needing money to fix those Subs in the back of my truck!
Old 02-15-2010, 12:01 PM

lee majors is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Pozer
Naw, the dude replied once, then stopped replying so we never setup a meeting place. I know that ***** mine because the dent in the front rim I caused one night rocking one wheel while i was blasted and rode right through a stop sign, up and over a median and skid to the other side of the road.... good times on that bike.... she was my first.

Whatever, Im still pissed but I'm getting my shops to print me out receipts for everything i've got on it at full price to give to my insurance company. K.B.B. says 6 grand. I've got a grand n a half put into it worth of receipts. I've been needing money to fix those Subs in the back of my truck!
could be wrong, but i don't think there gonna pay you for any of that ****.
my first 900 was stolen and i explained to the insurance that i had aftermarket parts on it. eg(pipe, hugger fender, solo seat cowl, new tires i had just put on a month before). surprise, they didn't care. told me i would have had to present the reciepts when i put the stuff on and my insurance premium would have gone up accordingly, then i could claim all that.
could be different in your case. i was with State Farm=sucks
Old 02-15-2010, 01:02 PM

Pozer is a decent person

Originally Posted by lee majors
could be wrong, but i don't think there gonna pay you for any of that ****.
my first 900 was stolen and i explained to the insurance that i had aftermarket parts on it. eg(pipe, hugger fender, solo seat cowl, new tires i had just put on a month before). surprise, they didn't care. told me i would have had to present the reciepts when i put the stuff on and my insurance premium would have gone up accordingly, then i could claim all that.
could be different in your case. i was with State Farm=sucks

I have State Farm.... thanks for bursting my bubble brother.

I have all the receipts, but your saying they wont pay for it since I didn't tell them about it when I put the **** on my bike?
Old 02-15-2010, 01:07 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

I have all the receipts, but your saying they wont pay for it since I didn't tell them about it when I put the **** on my bike?
Yep. That's what they will tell you.
Old 02-15-2010, 01:24 PM

KINGjafeJOE is a decent person

Yea Man hes right!!! IDK how StateFarm works but most Insu companys dont pay unless you pay: $3000-$10,000 in exra covarage, Which rise you monthy payment(Premium) to $25-$100 extra a month. Then if anything does happen you would either need to have Pictures(Poto Inspection) or Recipes to prove you had it on your bike

But My suggestion if they dont Pay tell them you explained to the Agent that you had all this stuff on you bike when you got your insurance, and you asked the agent would I be coverd with all the extra thing with my Policy and they said "YES" I would.... YOU HAVE TO MAKE IT SEEM AS IF THEY **** UP ON YOUR POLICY AND THEY DIDNT ADD THE EXTRA COVERAGE.
Old 02-15-2010, 01:58 PM

Pozer is a decent person
Thumbs up Re: Ahhhhhh!! Stolen!!!

Originally Posted by KINGjafeJOE
Yea Man hes right!!! IDK how StateFarm works but most Insu companys dont pay unless you pay: $3000-$10,000 in exra covarage, Which rise you monthy payment(Premium) to $25-$100 extra a month. Then if anything does happen you would either need to have Pictures(Poto Inspection) or Recipes to prove you had it on your bike

But My suggestion if they dont Pay tell them you explained to the Agent that you had all this stuff on you bike when you got your insurance, and you asked the agent would I be coverd with all the extra thing with my Policy and they said "YES" I would.... YOU HAVE TO MAKE IT SEEM AS IF THEY **** UP ON YOUR POLICY AND THEY DIDNT ADD THE EXTRA COVERAGE.

I like the way you think
Old 02-15-2010, 02:04 PM
T/C
Squid...

T/C has a spectacular aura aboutT/C has a spectacular aura about

They Keep records... Your not going to **** over a insurance company....
Old 02-15-2010, 02:07 PM
T/C
Squid...

T/C has a spectacular aura aboutT/C has a spectacular aura about

And if you say that... They could charge you with insurance fraud ... thats a federal crime
Old 02-15-2010, 05:30 PM

PLAYA-P will become famous soon enoughPLAYA-P will become famous soon enough

Buying a tribal theme bike is gay,,,stealing one is epic gay
Old 02-15-2010, 06:22 PM

cashvillestunna is a decent person

Originally Posted by playa-p
buying a tribal theme bike is gay,,,stealing one is epic gay
Old 02-15-2010, 06:25 PM

Pozer is a decent person

Originally Posted by PLAYA-P

First bike homie, gotta start somewhere.
Old 03-01-2010, 12:41 PM
Street Life Rider

mohnjontano is a decent person

im pretty sure thats the parts off my bike. I'm rolling up there right now with my bat. I dont even want my bike back, i'm getting 7 grand from my insurance I'll just make a new 636 streetfighter and get a sweet 52 inch t.v. I just wanna whoop this guys ***
soooo what happened? Oh man this is intense
Old 03-01-2010, 01:42 PM
Incredible shrinking man

blee is a decent person

Originally Posted by pozer
naw, the dude replied once, then stopped replying so we never setup a meeting place. I know that ***** mine because the dent in the front rim i caused one night rocking one wheel while i was blasted and rode right through a stop sign, up and over a median and skid to the other side of the road.... Good times on that bike.... She was my first.

Whatever, im still pissed but i'm getting my shops to print me out receipts for everything i've got on it at full price to give to my insurance company. K.b.b. Says 6 grand. I've got a grand n a half put into it worth of receipts. I've been needing money to fix those subs in the back of my truck!
that's what happened...
Old 03-01-2010, 02:00 PM

o0dfuse0o is a decent person

Originally Posted by blee
that's what happened...

LOL PEOPLE DONT READ
Old 03-01-2010, 02:01 PM

o0dfuse0o is a decent person

Originally Posted by PLAYA-P
now thats some funny ****.. and truee
Old 03-01-2010, 03:20 PM

dannymyung is a decent person

i do IT consulting...if you have a police report, which you do, you can contact craigslist and they will give you the IP address and everything from the computer used to post the ad in the first place. even though you got insurance, i'd just do it anyway so i could find the idiot...

Quick Reply: Ahhhhhh!! Stolen!!!