Has anyone ever met roadsurfer??

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2010, 06:15 PM

roadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Has anyone ever met roadsurfer??

Originally Posted by blee
SERIOUSLY??? dude you are a very lucky man.

hey,roadsurfer add me to your ignore list so I don't have to read your childish posts anymore

but I thought we were friends????????????????????????????????
Old 02-12-2010, 06:20 PM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

slidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really nice

dude if you dont get at me i cant get your lot lizard hoody out today it will have to wait till monday i need what trailer it was again.
Old 02-12-2010, 06:22 PM

roadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by slidewayz89
dude if you dont get at me i cant get your lot lizard hoody out today it will have to wait till monday i need what trailer it was again.
ok
Old 02-12-2010, 06:26 PM
Incredible shrinking man

blee is a decent person

Originally Posted by roadsurfr7
until I make it out there, tell your sister I said HEY!
What? oh no...I guess you didn't know??? Oh you poor lil man...my sister is a dude,she's havin the surgury to make her a woman next week.She said your dick was smaller than hers(when she had one)she said yours looks like an "outie" belly button.
You couldn't figure it out when she told you her name was TED bwahahaha you queer.
Old 02-12-2010, 07:14 PM
lets ****in ride!!!

clutchitup21 is a decent person

What? oh no...I guess you didn't know??? Oh you poor lil man...my sister is a dude,she's havin the surgury to make her a woman next week.She said your dick was smaller than hers(when she had one)she said yours looks like an "outie" belly button.
You couldn't figure it out when she told you her name was TED bwahahaha you queer.
awesome
Old 02-12-2010, 08:01 PM

Why would you admit that to people? So you grew up with a homosexual he/she?
Did you guys ever engage in weird things when you were younger? Please share your stories. I might have a tiny dick but I can work it like a rabbit on redbull and an 8 ball.
Old 02-12-2010, 08:56 PM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

slidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really nice

why would you admit that to people? So you grew up with a homosexual he/she?
Did you guys ever engage in weird things when you were younger? Please share your stories. I might have a tiny dick but i can work it like a rabbit on redbull and an 8 ball.
:l olrotfl
Old 02-12-2010, 08:59 PM
iridear6 is a homo

aut117 is a decent person

Why would you admit that to people? So you grew up with a homosexual he/she?
Did you guys ever engage in weird things when you were younger? Please share your stories. I might have a tiny dick but I can work it like a rabbit on redbull and an 8 ball.
those sound like some of the actions slidewayz participates in
Old 02-12-2010, 09:01 PM
highchair coaster burnout

jcf4i is a decent person

im ashamed of this site....
Old 02-12-2010, 09:20 PM

Originally Posted by jcf4i
Old 02-12-2010, 09:21 PM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

Originally Posted by aut117
those sound like some of the actions slidewayz participates in

Is that a arkansas joke man WTF.....hahahahha call me ***** ****** tomorrow lets do the deal.
Old 02-12-2010, 09:22 PM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

Originally Posted by jcf4i
'

Its not that bad makes for good entertainment....hahaha
Old 02-12-2010, 09:42 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by slidewayz89
'

Its not that bad makes for good entertainment....hahaha
+1

It's like the wild west over here. Anything goes
Old 02-12-2010, 09:45 PM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

YEA ANYTHING goes hahahhaha i love it stuntlife is my home...
Old 02-12-2010, 10:14 PM

wheelie_king is a decent person

lmao at the thread!!!
Old 02-12-2010, 10:54 PM
DOC

RKArmor is a decent person

you guys kill me
Old 02-12-2010, 11:23 PM
Incredible shrinking man

blee is a decent person

she's not blood related,we adopted her from the same orfanage that you were givin to when u were born.My family was gonna adopt you until they heard about how abnormaly large your head was but yet your brain was no bigger than your lil "outie" Oh... and your eyes are really tiny and too far apart. It just took you a little longer to find a family with a good enough trailer in tornado alley.You would have found out the truth someday,but I just figure there's no better place than the wonderful StuntLife to let ya know the truth.poor lil buttsurfer

I WIN!!! Blee-2 buttsurfer-0

Last edited by blee; 02-12-2010 at 11:33 PM.
Old 02-12-2010, 11:27 PM

wheelie_king is a decent person

VVVVV
Old 02-13-2010, 02:00 AM

she's not blood related,we adopted her from the same orfanage that you were givin to when u were born.My family was gonna adopt you until they heard about how abnormaly large your head was but yet your brain was no bigger than your lil "outie" Oh... and your eyes are really tiny and too far apart. It just took you a little longer to find a family with a good enough trailer in tornado alley.You would have found out the truth someday,but I just figure there's no better place than the wonderful StuntLife to let ya know the truth.poor lil buttsurfer

I WIN!!! Blee-2 buttsurfer-0

If I wanted a joke I'd follow you into the bathroom and watch you take a leak! Did you mother ever tell you why she adopted her? The story is, your old man is a 3 pump chump and absolutely refuses to pull out. The female body can only take so many coat hanger abortions. Her bloody vag will no longer make babies so now she must adopt. Shes far to broke to adopt through todays methods so she has resorted to scraping the bottom of the *** dumpster which would be the future criminals and trans gender candidates of the local orphanage. My lil outie is still 4 times bigger than what you're working with and why are you checking out my eyes? Do you think I'm cute? Do you want to take me to the movies? just a heads up, I dont kiss on the first date and I dont like G rated flicks.
Old 02-13-2010, 10:18 PM

"iridear6" is a thief selling stolen parts on here.

Quick Reply: Has anyone ever met roadsurfer??