how to beat traffic tickets...

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2010, 08:07 PM

Nick Storm is a decent person
how to beat traffic tickets...

I've been researching this kinda stuff quite a lot and I find it as addictive as stunting!

Here's where I found the video's - It's from one of a few about how the law really works and how we are tricked in to believing the government/police etc have authority over us. It's a deep subject but basically we've all unwitingly concented (agreed) to be governed and follow their rules. There are ways to undo this

http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=4302

If you can't see it there try this playlist (the first 3 are the ones I'm talking about, I haven't seen the rest:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZL70L...om=PL&index=24

peace
Old 02-09-2010, 09:12 PM
brabuhburbuh

Danger_Dave can only hope to improve
Re: how to beat traffic tickets...

i like the very last thing he says in the 3rd video. if government was trying to protect life liberty and prosperity they would not be the first ones trying to take it away from you. and i also like how he discusses the fact that it is all a huge scam to separate you from your money. it is the truth and it is a crying shame. wouldnt mind having him as my lawyer. i will always hire a lawyer because you give him money, he goes out and spends it and its good for the economy. if you give it to the state, it goes poof, and vanishes, or just gets spent on things that hurt the economy. he is right, if you must take off from work, that hurts you as well. best thing to possibly do is fight it because its going to hurt you one way or another, may as well go with the route that hurts them as well and will most likely beat them at their game.

excellent post.

Last edited by Danger_Dave; 02-09-2010 at 09:32 PM.
Old 02-09-2010, 09:17 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

beardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond repute

subscribed
Old 02-09-2010, 10:03 PM
BiG AzZ sQuID

Frankenstein929 is a decent person

+8675309.... Gov't Blows... But not enough people outy there are against it so nothing will ever change... atleast not anytime soon... We as humans need to constantly prove who is in charge and who is the strongest or best. Thats our purpose... Its natural.. And the people that dont strive to be better than othert people are normally looked at as lazy and ambition-less...
Old 02-09-2010, 11:15 PM

Tekanomics is a decent person

they wont change... but WE can change it. i just watched the initial video. its legally confusing. u'll just get the judge mad at you... but, watch it a few times and it'll start making a lot of sense. the end of video 1 started clicking to me, so ima watch them a few times. rep points for nick
Old 02-10-2010, 11:40 AM

roadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to behold

subscribed.
Old 02-10-2010, 12:47 PM
I'm in love with a lot

PancakePete is a glorious beacon of lightPancakePete is a glorious beacon of lightPancakePete is a glorious beacon of lightPancakePete is a glorious beacon of lightPancakePete is a glorious beacon of light

This is some good info! Thanks Nick!
Old 02-10-2010, 12:58 PM
brabuhburbuh

Danger_Dave can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by Frankenstein929
+8675309.... Gov't Blows... But not enough people outy there are against it so nothing will ever change... atleast not anytime soon... We as humans need to constantly prove who is in charge and who is the strongest or best. Thats our purpose... Its natural.. And the people that dont strive to be better than othert people are normally looked at as lazy and ambition-less...
this goes thru my mind all the time. there must be some kind of way us american people can take back whats ours. eliminate income taxes, reduce government, reduce spending, eliminate dumb laws, eliminate the war on drugs. theres gotta be a way, but it seems like hope is so far away. if our founding fathers could have a glimpse at whats going on these days and what this country has become they would **** a brick!
Old 02-10-2010, 03:02 PM

Originally Posted by Danger_Dave
this goes thru my mind all the time. there must be some kind of way us american people can take back whats ours. eliminate income taxes, reduce government, reduce spending, eliminate dumb laws, eliminate the war on drugs. theres gotta be a way, but it seems like hope is so far away. if our founding fathers could have a glimpse at whats going on these days and what this country has become they would **** a brick!
There is a way my fellow human being

Frankenstein - I don't see it as us needing to prove we are better than anyone else, even those numpties with all the power. the way I see it is that we neeed to prove that we are all equal. we need to prove the "authorities" are our equal, not our masters. We are all natural flesh and blood human beings with a soul.

If you want to find out more, look up "Lawful Rebellion"

There's 2 ypes of law:

1. Comon Law (aka natural law aka common sense)
- Don't cause harm or lose to any other natural human being [i.e. don't cause pain for anyone and don't steel other posessions]
- Don't be fruadulent in your agreements or contracts.

2. Admirality law (aka maritime law aka civil law)
- This deals wiith ALL contracts.
- which includes the contract you have made with your government to govern you. You have most likely 'contracted' by having a birth certificate, a national insurance number (or USA equivalent) a drivers licence, a marriage certificate, by registering you car / bike with your govt... and more.

The government is actually operating as acorporation, so are the police and the a uk parliament. The USA is a corporation set up by the English years ago. you can check this out (Dun and Bradstreet ? I think?) where they list all companies. but the govt doesnt ttell you this, nor do they tell you that when you are "registered as a child, you are contracting to follow their corporate rules.

The only law we have to follow is common law. everything else is contracts. You must ALWAYS REMAIN IN HONOUR in your contract - very important.

If you are sent any request in person or by letter by your government... ask them if you have a contractual obligation to answer their questions, ask if they can show you a copy of the contract which obliges you to do as they say.

To remove your consent to be governed ou basically need to send an 'affidavit' which is a letter of truth (never ever lie one this) it's a powerful document. There's a bit more to it, but that;ll get you started

from what I understand once you have correctly removed concent to be goverened, properly stopped ur driving licence, de-registered ur bike etc the no govt statues or acts or legislation governs you AS LONG AS YOU REMAIN IN HONOUR. you must still follow comon law.

peace
Old 02-11-2010, 02:27 PM
Crashing SUCKS!!!

LAST CALL is an unknown quantity at this point

Hmmm...
Old 02-11-2010, 02:56 PM

BTW - Im not claiming to be any kind of authorrity here... this is just what I've learnt. it makes sense...
Old 02-11-2010, 03:07 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/fea...805.carey.html
Old 02-12-2010, 01:40 AM

haynmogli is a decent person

if want to watch something that will really blow your mind watch these two movies

talks about how every religion is a scam the biggest scam every and how every war was started on purpose for money!!

http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/

the one on the right is better...it will make you think about a lot of sh*t with the government.

Last edited by haynmogli; 02-12-2010 at 01:44 AM.
Old 02-12-2010, 01:46 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbOtyWTRZ_g
Old 02-18-2010, 11:13 PM
BiG AzZ sQuID

Frankenstein929 is a decent person

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
Thats all fine and dandy, But knocking over a legit business owned by a struggling family, and me smoking a bong or riding a wheelie out in the middle of a country road between two corn fields are completely different things. The laws I break are non-violent, non-malicious(Not trying to hurt anyone). I wanted to be a cop once upon a time, I even went to college for it. But then I saw what these guys do. They will bend, break, and twist any rule they want to look like the hot shot cop, to break the speeding ticket writing record, so that they can get a raise. And if you look at it from their point of view they are only doing something that we would do... or atleast me... When I get a job I strive to do the best so I can get a raise, and a promotion so that I can have those extra nice things... Its my instinct as a human. Like my mom used to say "Tryin to keep up with the Jones's" But they are just striving to be better at their jobs, we just have to fine better ways to fight their laws and shot them they aren't controlling us. I want to not pay taxes, on anything. Thats what i hate.... It's just free money for the gov't. and they say its for the town or city or state or street, whichever tax it may be. But when was the last time you saw a town or village employee doing something or fixing something we really really need other than plowing or trash. Honestly. or the tolls? How much money to toll booths make every day, let alone week, month, or year. And they patch the road a few times for a few years and then mill it and pave it once every twenty years... So where is the other 20 Billion dollars? Did you know that the US airforce uses over 8 Billion US dollars from taxpayers money for practice fuel? I love the airforce but cant we look into some other form of training to maybe cut back? Why cant we legalize marijuana and prostitution (never bought a hooker just making a point lol) if we legalized marijuana we would pay taxes which would help the government out of this recession, its also one of the largest cash crops in the US. If we legalized prostitution it would bring tax money plus they would have free health care which would drastically help drop STD's... Do I have a point? or am I just rambling cause of my last bong rip. I Do road construction. My job entails being around a loud machine with ear plugs and just thinking all day... So im kind of a deep thinker I guess.. That and some good bud and ill go all ****** day about the government and how it's fucked. Yet we still need it. It keeps order for those that cant handle regular society. It locks up the dudes that spray grocery stores with their favorite AR-15...

Me--><--Gov't

Last edited by Frankenstein929; 02-18-2010 at 11:24 PM.
Old 02-23-2010, 10:55 PM

408FAB is a decent person

Has anyone actually tried to use what this guy is saying as a defense in traffic court?!? For some reason I don't think any judge/commissioner would allow it...
Old 02-24-2010, 02:16 AM

$$$$DINO$$$$ is a decent person

What can you do? when the same people that are screwing you, have all the power!
Old 02-24-2010, 07:17 AM

mr.haterz is a decent person

free the sheeple
Old 02-28-2010, 08:55 PM

lucaluca is a decent person

Has anyone used this or has anyone used any method of getting out of tickets. Reckless'~!
Old 02-28-2010, 09:58 PM

tfaber119 is a decent person

traffic court just flat out blows. i JUST turned 19, been driving for 2 yrs and a couple days. Ive been pulled over 21 times. 12 tickets. ranging from "disregarding a yellow light" to wreckless driving. i say the same **** each time: if this ticket goes on my record, my insurance will increase, and i wont be able to increase my driving abilitys, wont be able to commute to work which could cause job loss, and im sorry for doing it, i understand im wrong, can you please work something out to make it a ticket not reported to the sec. of state". each time its about 100bucks, no points, just paying them ***** to sit around. They bust me in my car cuz its flashy, my bike cuz its loud, my truck cuz it was big. If you got the money to stand out, Uncle sam wants to **** you out of it. Its government. I cant wait til these idiots uptop press more rules and regs down to us, and someone does something about it. Maybe the us will end up being a huge anarchi. The govt needs to be shrunk by at least half. Cops need to catch the sick ***** raping kids, murderers, etc. What does a wheelie hurt on a road where the houses are at least a mile apart?

Quick Reply: how to beat traffic tickets...