how to beat traffic tickets...

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2010, 10:19 PM

Pozer is a decent person
Re: how to beat traffic tickets...

the traffic tickets makes sense. But the affidavit doesnt. So you're saying by signing an affidavit you are resigning from your contract you have with the government, so in essence you wouldnt need to pay taxes or pay/receive social security? All rich people would do this if this were true. But then again maybe i misunderstood.
Old 02-28-2010, 10:55 PM

TWITCH101 is a decent person

subscribed
Old 03-01-2010, 04:55 AM

Nick Storm is a decent person

Originally Posted by Pozer
the traffic tickets makes sense. But the affidavit doesnt. So you're saying by signing an affidavit you are resigning from your contract you have with the government, so in essence you wouldnt need to pay taxes or pay/receive social security? All rich people would do this if this were true. But then again maybe i misunderstood.
You understand correctly buddy.

The nuts and bolts are as long as you do not cause harm or loss to anyone, or lie in your agreements then you remain in honour (i.e. your a nice person) [this is called common law]
But yeah - we have all unwittingly ciontracted with the government and agreed to abide by their thousands and thousands of statutes/acts/contracts.
Opting out of the system completely removes all consent to be goverened. You will no doubt get many OFFERS to go to court, get locked up or harrassed by the police and courts, but as they get used to more and more people who realise the truth and are actually CLAIMING their RIGHTS then the less hassle we'll get.
Remeber - if you do not remain in honour then you deserve to be punished. be good - be FREE.

That's the theory. I'd definately start looking up stuff about LAWFUL REBLLION and FREEMAN ON THE LAND - especially on youtube vids etc, cos then you get real practicle examples of how to remain calm and claim your rights. learn what the cops game is. you dont have to contract with them or even talk to them if they have no proof you have caused harm or loss.

peace
Old 03-01-2010, 05:42 AM

lucaluca is a decent person

Originally Posted by tfaber119
traffic court just flat out blows. i JUST turned 19, been driving for 2 yrs and a couple days. Ive been pulled over 21 times. 12 tickets. ranging from "disregarding a yellow light" to wreckless driving. i say the same **** each time: if this ticket goes on my record, my insurance will increase, and i wont be able to increase my driving abilitys, wont be able to commute to work which could cause job loss, and im sorry for doing it, i understand im wrong, can you please work something out to make it a ticket not reported to the sec. of state". each time its about 100bucks, no points, just paying them ***** to sit around. They bust me in my car cuz its flashy, my bike cuz its loud, my truck cuz it was big. If you got the money to stand out, Uncle sam wants to **** you out of it. Its government. I cant wait til these idiots uptop press more rules and regs down to us, and someone does something about it. Maybe the us will end up being a huge anarchi. The govt needs to be shrunk by at least half. Cops need to catch the sick ***** raping kids, murderers, etc. What does a wheelie hurt on a road where the houses are at least a mile apart?
This is entertaining to read!

I just got pulled over today for reckless on my stuntbike. I didnt have the title, its not registered to me and the bikes back registered. The cops fucked me over. They even towed the bike. Now i have two reckless' pending. My first one was actually a safety precaution and i can most likely get out of. We'll see how this all pans out. Im doing my research to fight these tickets. The cop was recommending to me if i go get the bike registered and the title switched to me and insurance then maybe the judge will wave it all and charge me court fee's. I think hes messing with me and im better of saying its not my bike so the tickets get dismissed. Not sure what im gonna do...

Last edited by lucaluca; 03-01-2010 at 05:46 AM. Reason: =D
Old 03-01-2010, 10:24 AM

Gramps is a decent person

Originally Posted by lucaluca
This is entertaining to read!

I just got pulled over today for reckless on my stuntbike. I didnt have the title, its not registered to me and the bikes back registered. The cops fucked me over. They even towed the bike. Now i have two reckless' pending. My first one was actually a safety precaution and i can most likely get out of. We'll see how this all pans out. Im doing my research to fight these tickets. The cop was recommending to me if i go get the bike registered and the title switched to me and insurance then maybe the judge will wave it all and charge me court fee's. I think hes messing with me and im better of saying its not my bike so the tickets get dismissed. Not sure what im gonna do...
Lawyer up buddy, good luck with it and never listen to what a cop is recommending he wants you to plea. Cops lie!!!