HAI BIKESHOP...has any1 had trouble with them?

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2010, 03:00 PM
lets ****in ride!!!

clutchitup21 is a decent person
HAI BIKESHOP...has any1 had trouble with them?

i ordered a sprocket from them over 2 weeks ago and over the weekend i sent them an email.. i have had no response and no parts come in the mail... i ordered parts on ebay several days after i ordered from hai and i received all the parts from them.. but not the parts from hai, and it was the first part i ordered...
im just seeing if anyone has had any trouble with them b4.... im not hating on them or anything just trying to figure it out... thanks
Old 02-09-2010, 03:03 PM
T/C
Squid...

T/C has a spectacular aura aboutT/C has a spectacular aura about
Re: HAI BIKESHOP...has any1 had trouble with them?

Use the search has been covered over and over... His shipping is really slow sometimes but you will get your ****
Old 02-09-2010, 03:04 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Apparently lots of people have had trouble with HAI recently. After all the **** I've heard, I wouldn't even consider ordering from there.
Old 02-09-2010, 03:06 PM

ghost* is a decent person

expect to have a new bike by the time you get it. i havent ordered anything from them in like 3 years, and at that time they were real good to me. but theres been alot of bad feedback on them. especially how they take forever to ship
Old 02-09-2010, 03:07 PM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

www.naarden.biz has everything you want and gets it to you FAST!
Old 02-09-2010, 03:07 PM
T/C
Squid...

T/C has a spectacular aura aboutT/C has a spectacular aura about

I spent over 600 bucks there last year and it took over a month for me to get anything
Old 02-09-2010, 03:12 PM
lets ****in ride!!!

well ****..... thanks for the info guys... i'll just be more patient
Old 02-09-2010, 03:19 PM

Txsrforlife06 can only hope to improve

my buddy ordered a si cage form them and they forgot to send him his hardwear then it took about 2 weeks for the hardwear to come in.
I wont order from them
Old 02-09-2010, 03:20 PM

PLAYA-P will become famous soon enoughPLAYA-P will become famous soon enough

I told you where to go mang http://www.moto-heaven.com/
Old 02-09-2010, 03:21 PM
lets ****in ride!!!

Originally Posted by PLAYA-P
I told you where to go mang http://www.moto-heaven.com/

i know i know.... you owe me a ...
Old 02-09-2010, 03:27 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Txsrforlife06
my buddy ordered a si cage form them and they forgot to send him his hardwear then it took about 2 weeks for the hardwear to come in.
I wont order from them
that had nothing to do with HAI he doesnt stock the cages. they are shipped directly from SI.

but yah HAI fell off and i wouldnt order from them. ever since they closed the retail shop the customer service just went to ****. and if you ordered a vortex sprocket be prepared to wait extra long cuz thats one of the main companies HAI has had issues with getting parts.
Old 02-09-2010, 03:36 PM
Mof Diver

mofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by clutchitup21
i ordered a sprocket from them over 2 weeks ago and over the weekend i sent them an email.. i have had no response and no parts come in the mail... i ordered parts on ebay several days after i ordered from hai and i received all the parts from them.. but not the parts from hai, and it was the first part i ordered...
im just seeing if anyone has had any trouble with them b4.... im not hating on them or anything just trying to figure it out... thanks
I'm guessing its an oversized vortex sprokect you ordered?

It'll take forever to get, its not really HAI's vault its vortex that cause hold up
Old 02-09-2010, 03:36 PM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
that had nothing to do with HAI he doesnt stock the cages. they are shipped directly from SI.

but yah HAI fell off and i wouldnt order from them. ever since they closed the retail shop the customer service just went to ****. and if you ordered a vortex sprocket be prepared to wait extra long cuz thats one of the main companies HAI has had issues with getting parts.

+1... it's ever since tice left
Old 02-09-2010, 03:58 PM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

slidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really nice

Yea phil at moto-heaven or www.naarden.biz i ordered saturday and got it monday i was amazed didnt know what to do.
Old 02-09-2010, 04:00 PM

Criscone24 is a decent person

great..I ordered my SF headlight from there recently. Maybe i can cancel the order before they ship it.
Old 02-09-2010, 04:08 PM
BiG AzZ sQuID

Frankenstein929 is a decent person

I just wanted the HAI ransom note letter sticker and never got it, I tried to pay for it but he said not to worry about it so its not like i lost any money on it. I just wish i would have gotten one, lol. I mean i would pay more then he is asking for the price for it cause i think its a really cool sticker i just want it and dont have it and dont want to order it and not get it.
Old 02-09-2010, 04:13 PM
BiG AzZ sQuID

Frankenstein929 is a decent person

Originally Posted by Criscone24
great..I ordered my SF headlight from there recently. Maybe i can cancel the order before they ship it.
Well if its shipped I wouldnt be worried. I dont think the issue is in the shipping aspect of it as much as it is getting it out the door.. But I cant bash anyone cause we're all human and we all make mistakes.
Old 02-09-2010, 04:25 PM
lets ****in ride!!!

Originally Posted by mofat01
I'm guessing its an oversized vortex sprokect you ordered?

It'll take forever to get, its not really HAI's vault its vortex that cause hold up
its +5 (48t) .... i dont think it was considered a oversized... 55t and up were in the oversized ... so they might have it.. they are just being slow about it i bet

http://www.haibikeshop.com/index.php...h=1_12_244_571
Old 02-09-2010, 04:33 PM

Criscone24 is a decent person

i ordered today, so ill let you know how it turns out. I did call with a question, but hung up and they called me back within 2min. I believe it was mark? mike? So thats a plus i guess.
Old 02-09-2010, 04:41 PM

WillyWonka is a decent person

it isnt like he didnt warn anyone with the store name lol

Quick Reply: HAI BIKESHOP...has any1 had trouble with them?