hey there all u stunt lifers... and kelm

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2010, 11:50 AM

GSX-R J I Z Z Y can only hope to improve
Re: hey there all u stunt lifers... and kelm

Originally Posted by sol5269
actually dumbass my original post was calling someone out so read it again
Correct... I don't need to read it again, I can read just fine. U putting that on SL is gossipy. If u wanna call him out just write it to him.
Old 02-12-2010, 12:04 PM
HAVE U SEEN MY BANANA?

sol5269 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by GSX-R J I Z Z Y
Correct... I don't need to read it again, I can read just fine. U putting that on SL is gossipy. If u wanna call him out just write it to him.
dont u have 80 degree weather down there in orlando???? why are u arguing with me about something gay... go ride one of them bikes u say u have
Old 02-12-2010, 12:13 PM

Originally Posted by sol5269
dont u have 80 degree weather down there in orlando???? why are u arguing with me about something gay... go ride one of them bikes u say u have
ROTFL in answer to ur question no, the high is 56 today. It's gonna be worse this weekend if u must know. It clearly says that I sold the bikes as well, so how would I ride them ? So talk about "reading something again". All I did was answer someones question. Then u come and attack saying to go on a female gossip section ? Then u result to name calling, which just shows ur mentality and how mature u are. U'de be the one arguing BTW, my original post was not directed towards u in any way shape form or fashion. But u felt the need to jump in and be mrcoolsmartass.com
Old 02-15-2010, 01:55 PM

jeff45 is a decent person

Originally Posted by I_RiD3_f4I
subscribed

more details are defently needed.
lol we were at a riding spot where he was crying that the bikes were too loud and we couldnt do burnouts, if i remember correctly at that same spot he was crying that we were drinking beers and trying to make us hide them ...what hes most butthurt about was when we went out to dinner at a texas roadhouse style restaurant where u can throw the peanut shells on the floor he was mad at us for doing that, along with the typical other ******* **** we do...lighting eachother on fire, foodfights, etc. and the whole weekend he was being a bitch about us playing with bb guns, and now hes crying because we didnt go to his birthday party which he said was insane but everyone that went told us it sucked and there were no bitches. some other stuff im probably forgetting lol
Old 02-15-2010, 02:01 PM

ROTFL in answer to ur question no, the high is 56 today. It's gonna be worse this weekend if u must know. It clearly says that I sold the bikes as well, so how would I ride them ? So talk about "reading something again". All I did was answer someones question. Then u come and attack saying to go on a female gossip section ? Then u result to name calling, which just shows ur mentality and how mature u are. U'de be the one arguing BTW, my original post was not directed towards u in any way shape form or fashion. But u felt the need to jump in and be mrcoolsmartass.com
you actually did jump in on the conversation because clutchitup asked sol a question and it got answered by someone else. you clearly didnt read their answer and jumped into the conversation by being a hardass and callin people dorks if i remember correctly. you were talkin **** about kelm sayin he fucked people over and you would never do business with him and in the same paragraph admitted you didnt know him, i call that drama.
Old 02-15-2010, 02:10 PM

Turtle will become famous soon enoughTurtle will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by jeff45
you actually did jump in on the conversation because clutchitup asked sol a question and it got answered by someone else. you clearly didnt read their answer and jumped into the conversation by being a hardass and callin people dorks if i remember correctly. you were talkin **** about kelm sayin he fucked people over and you would never do business with him and in the same paragraph admitted you didnt know him, i call that drama.
hey jeff
Old 02-15-2010, 03:10 PM

Originally Posted by Turtle
hey jeff

whats up buddy long time no see like joey was sayin...we gutta come to bmore soonnnnnnnnnn
Old 02-15-2010, 03:30 PM

Uh negative ghostrider... The kid asked "ok... iv been seein all this **** about kelm...i dont know who he is or why you all hate him.... so could you guys fill me in on the situation so i dont have to search all the threads iv seen about him.... i dont wanna be left out" Then the reply's he got was...

"Why the **** are you shouting?"

"awesome. kelm is #1 stunna/SL celeb. You aint know?? get with it nuggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhuuuuuuuuu"

"That just makes you lazy. If he hasn't done anything to you, then don't worry about it."

"+1"

So how did any of those reply's answer his question ? Exactly they didn't, so that's why I replied with a correct answer from what I've read on this forum. I read every answer BTW. Why would I bother replying if the answer had already been given to him ? That's just dumb. I did call them dorks, but it wasn't to be a hard *** at all. As for what u think I said about kelm, I clearly said 1 situation that happened. This situation came from nags himself. No I do not know kelm, and yes I still state that I will not do business with him. Why would I when he fucked over nags on a front stay, when nags is prolly the most respected person on this forum, let alone a moderator. If u think that me saying I would not do business with him, and just stating what happened to 1 person is talking ****, when the question was asked. U need to get with the program man.
Old 02-15-2010, 04:03 PM

i actually said that he was being a ***** about everything at his party last year and crying about us having fun and didnt want us there this year ( ) and thats why us massholes do not like him.
Old 02-15-2010, 04:19 PM

i actually said that he was being a ***** about everything at his party last year and crying about us having fun and didnt want us there this year ( ) and thats why us massholes do not like him.
UH negative..... U said

"we had fun at his birthday party last year...he didnt approve of it"

Which was in reply to I_RiD3_f4I saying something like "awwwwww what did massholes do to kelmzy" not to stuntride21. Which would not answer the question at point obviously. That answered why kelm doesn't like u guys if anything, not why u guys don't like him. But anyways this is going now where, all the kid did was ask a simple question, then a select few have to be a smart *** IMO and not even answer the question. Then I answered his question and I get **** by 2 different people for no reason.
Old 02-16-2010, 04:29 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

I just helped GSX-R J I Z Z Y get his first red block
Old 02-16-2010, 04:58 PM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

Originally Posted by MoHawk
Old 02-16-2010, 05:01 PM

Much appreciated, eat ****....
Old 02-16-2010, 05:16 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

Much appreciated, eat ****....

Disapproving and giving "red blocks" for no reason...

Actually, Sir, I believe I had a very good reason. You brought more drama into this thread by telling someone why people hate on Kelm, when you truly have no personal knowledge. Some of us do not get along with him. And if those people want to explain, then that is fine. But you are talking out of your rectum. So, kindly please put your head back up your *** and die in a firey car crash. Good day
Old 02-16-2010, 05:20 PM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

ouch, i would have jus told him 2 loop his bike and get a couple strawberries but damn u said die in a fire...now thats pain!!!
Old 02-16-2010, 05:22 PM
90-day squid probation

gsxr jizzy if i was u i would jus unsubscribe to this post/thread whteva u wanna call it and instead of worryin about kelm and his enemies, worry about droppin that gsxr and pickn up a f4i or 636 buddy this way when u do loop ya **** u wont have to worry about spend $ on gettn that **** fixed and not rydin for the rest of the season
Old 02-16-2010, 05:26 PM

Actually, Sir, I believe I had a very good reason. You brought more drama into this thread by telling someone why people hate on Kelm, when you truly have no personal knowledge. Some of us do not get along with him. And if those people want to explain, then that is fine. But you are talking out of your rectum. So, kindly please put your head back up your *** and die in a firey car crash. Good day
I'll get right on that... I simply answered a question that was it. The answer I gave him came straight from nags himself in another thread. It's not like I just went on here talking about him, which is what ur implying. Not only that but if the kid goes around screwing people over, especially a moderator why would u or anyone else on SL not want to know ? I would def want to know. I mean this isn't ebay their is no feedback or a rating. We can just go by what people say from their past experience with that person. So anyways if me getting my cute little red block saved 1 person from dealing with a dishonest person (from what people say on here about him) then so be it.
Old 02-16-2010, 05:29 PM

Originally Posted by ruthless rah
gsxr jizzy if i was u i would jus unsubscribe to this post/thread whteva u wanna call it and instead of worryin about kelm and his enemies, worry about droppin that gsxr and pickn up a f4i or 636 buddy this way when u do loop ya **** u wont have to worry about spend $ on gettn that **** fixed and not rydin for the rest of the season
It's all good man, I'm just getting hated on for answering a question. I would not change a thing, anyone else asks about someone and I've read multiple things about that person, I would say the same thing again. I've heard a lot of good things about the 2 bikes, parts are everywhere too. I'm just die hard Suzuki and to stubborn to try something different.
Old 02-16-2010, 05:43 PM
M.A.S.S. MAYHEM CREW

EvilKeithxETP is an unknown quantity at this point

whats up buddy long time no see like joey was sayin...we gutta come to bmore soonnnnnnnnnn
yeah you do, me and Kevin will definitely be heading down there this year