whats the toughest strongest cage for 2001 f4i

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2010, 11:05 PM
THE 1 & ONLY

ALEX707 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: whats the toughest strongest cage for 2001 f4i

i going to have to say what ever cage beardo has i have seen that crazy bearded **** chuck his bike more than anyone.. that **** is solid, son. but i personally like the freestyle cage i works and its light easy to take off the bar if you want to kill some corners. the bad about it. after hard wrecks you got to tighten em up or you'll **** your threads.
Old 01-30-2010, 01:59 AM
sack up or pack up!!!

beardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ALEX707
i going to have to say what ever cage beardo has i have seen that crazy bearded **** chuck his bike more than anyone.. that **** is solid, son. but i personally like the freestyle cage i works and its light easy to take off the bar if you want to kill some corners. the bad about it. after hard wrecks you got to tighten em up or you'll **** your threads.
haha thats some funny shish right thurr!! cage by beardo! i always build it overkill!! but so far it has worked out!! u gonna be at the spot on stuntday alex?? im giving free lessons on spreader 0's and chucking bikes...hahaha
Old 01-30-2010, 10:48 AM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

ya beardo's cage is awesome if your looking to add another 35 pounds to your bike
Old 01-30-2010, 11:57 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

beardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond repute

lol i got the only 700 lb. f4i in town...hahaha
Old 01-31-2010, 12:04 AM
www.frontiercycle.com

jebova2301 is a decent person

Originally Posted by beardo
lol i got the only 700 lb. f4i in town...hahaha
its all good...you just wanted it to have the heavy weight of a hardley, but the abilities of a sportbike, right?
Old 01-31-2010, 12:20 AM
sack up or pack up!!!

yes sir... the added wieght slows everything down for me...lol im also hung like a hampster so i had to compensate!!!lmao!!!!!
Old 01-31-2010, 12:39 AM
www.frontiercycle.com

yes sir... the added wieght slows everything down for me...lol im also hung like a hampster so i had to compensate!!!lmao!!!!!
trim the beard downstairs and youll be hung like a small animal then
Old 01-31-2010, 03:21 AM
sack up or pack up!!!

grows wild upstairs and well trimed downstairs??? hahaha
Old 01-31-2010, 05:17 AM
sack up or pack up!!!

ill take some pics to post up tomorrow!!!
Old 01-31-2010, 01:52 PM
www.frontiercycle.com

grows wild upstairs and well trimed downstairs??? hahaha
hell yeah man...havent you ever tried that? just make sure you dont trim it too close to the skin down there. if you do, it will be like sandpaper rubbin your dick and make it all itchy and then people will think you have herpes.
Old 01-31-2010, 02:14 PM
ATOWNCUSTOMS.COM

squidlyr6 is a decent person

Originally Posted by jcf4i
squidlyr6, how do you like the asv lever on your hb?? I run those nissin masters and iv thought about getn that lever. is it pimp?

its no brembo but ya i like the quick adjustmentfor when ur finger gets tired and **** lol
Old 01-31-2010, 02:16 PM
ATOWNCUSTOMS.COM

squidlyr6 is a decent person

that bike isnt perfect!! for one thing you dont even have a righteous stunt clutch: you better ask somebody!!!
lol get me the player price on it and i will have it but im not paying 80 bucks for something that doesnt effect me any ive never a had a moose or msr break on me
Old 02-01-2010, 01:39 AM
THE 1 & ONLY

ALEX707 is an unknown quantity at this point

i am pimping beardo's cage again ****** solid as a rock. well at least to day he was giving lessons on the chucking part.
i want my spreader circles, i came through were yours at.
Old 02-01-2010, 02:47 AM
sack up or pack up!!!

i am pimping beardo's cage again ****** solid as a rock. well at least to day he was giving lessons on the chucking part.
i want my spreader circles, i came through were yours at.
hahaha i came through on one (actually a couple).... dont act like you didnt see it!! ill post some picks of my cage tomorrow.. i know i said it before but i will... ya today was pretty much pancake practice for me.... i do like that foot plate on the new RKArmor solo cowl.... when i first got out there i was freakin whippin f/b 0's...felt crazy...opens up alot more posibilties for me i think!!!
Old 02-01-2010, 07:46 AM

Arslinger is a decent person

my bike is going to bend in half before my atown cage bends...... what does that tell you??
Old 02-01-2010, 05:24 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

Originally Posted by Arslinger
my bike is going to bend in half before my atown cage bends...... what does that tell you??
that you toss your bike worse than me!!! hahahaha
Old 02-01-2010, 07:01 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

Name:  100_5610.jpg
Views: 12
Size:  19.3 KBName:  100_5612.jpg
Views: 22
Size:  17.9 KBName:  100_5611.jpg
Size:  18.2 KB
Name:  100_5613.jpg
Size:  18.4 KB
as promised....cage by beardo!!!
Old 02-01-2010, 07:14 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

aaaawwwww How Cute...
Old 02-01-2010, 07:19 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
aaaawwwww How Cute...
that would not be my first impression but whatever..lol wheelie u been hittin the sauce up already??
Old 02-01-2010, 07:35 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

that would not be my first impression but whatever..lol wheelie u been hittin the sauce up already??
wwhhhhooooo mmmmeeeeeee

Cage looks good man...

Quick Reply: whats the toughest strongest cage for 2001 f4i