si cage for f4i

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2010, 12:27 AM

roadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to behold
Re: si cage for f4i

Originally Posted by squidlyr6
whats funny about all this is ian u could have pmed me and asked if all this is true but instead u just bought into all this bull **** this all is like the game telephone where u tell one person something it goes through 4 people then all of sudden its nothing how it started but thats cool ill got eat a dick and ill stay out of o-town im not worried about that its just funny u guys are 30+ years old and still dont have the nuts to ask someone if the comments they said were actually what they said or if they got fucked up through the grape vine i even told everyone here u were a pretty cool guys as well but... guess i was wrong

so whats your side of the story you no talent squid?
Old 02-03-2010, 01:51 AM
ATOWNCUSTOMS.COM

squidlyr6 is a decent person

Originally Posted by roadsurfr7
so whats your side of the story you no talent squid?

dont u have some gay **** that is about done dling
Old 02-03-2010, 02:13 AM

roadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to behold

dont u have some gay **** that is about done dling

yes, 2 guys 1 horse.
Old 02-03-2010, 02:22 AM
ATOWNCUSTOMS.COM

that guy died
Old 02-03-2010, 08:27 AM
sickinnovations.com

PUNKON1WHEEL is a decent person

whats funny about all this is ian u could have pmed me and asked if all this is true but instead u just bought into all this bull **** this all is like the game telephone where u tell one person something it goes through 4 people then all of sudden its nothing how it started but thats cool ill got eat a dick and ill stay out of o-town im not worried about that its just funny u guys are 30+ years old and still dont have the nuts to ask someone if the comments they said were actually what they said or if they got fucked up through the grape vine i even told everyone here u were a pretty cool guys as well but... guess i was wrong
If you didnt say any of that, I appologize. Thats why i said, " if hes the one that said that" I dont know how to get ahold of you. You never told me your screen name. This is childish he said she said ****. I thought you seemed pretty cool. I hope you can understand why i would be pissed off. Dont like when people put words in my mouth. So once again, sorry dude.
Old 02-03-2010, 12:55 PM
ATOWNCUSTOMS.COM

Originally Posted by PUNKON1WHEEL
If you didnt say any of that, I appologize. Thats why i said, " if hes the one that said that" I dont know how to get ahold of you. You never told me your screen name. This is childish he said she said ****. I thought you seemed pretty cool. I hope you can understand why i would be pissed off. Dont like when people put words in my mouth. So once again, sorry dude.
No worried once again this is just internet bullshit... I don't want everyone I met down there to think I'm talking shot I had a great time down there and want to go back so just let this thread die and forget about it... I will still back a-town **** he is my friend and I run his **** no disrespect to you
Old 02-03-2010, 01:10 PM
sickinnovations.com

No worried once again this is just internet bullshit... I don't want everyone I met down there to think I'm talking shot I had a great time down there and want to go back so just let this thread die and forget about it... I will still back a-town **** he is my friend and I run his **** no disrespect to you
Of course. I expect you to support your friend. This thread was dead until some people brought it back with childish made up drama. This thread is dead to me. Take care man. Might see you if we get up to chi town to ride this summer.
Old 02-03-2010, 02:01 PM
KILLIN BIKES

JOHNNYSTUNTS is a decent person

i dunno if i should even post in this QUEEN thread.. but oh well....

Ill be rockin SI on my 636.
SI has been around alot longer than some mentioned here. so whos copyin who?
The new designed SI cages solves anyproblems iv seen/or had with the cage in the past..
the old design has deff held its own and done work or SI wouldnt be where they are today.
Old 02-03-2010, 02:21 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

beardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond repute

get em johnny!! haha
Old 02-03-2010, 02:45 PM
KILLIN BIKES

JOHNNYSTUNTS is a decent person

Originally Posted by beardo
get em johnny!! haha
Old 02-03-2010, 03:55 PM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by JOHNNYSTUNTS
i dunno if i should even post in this QUEEN thread.. but oh well....

Ill be rockin SI on my 636.
SI has been around alot longer than some mentioned here. so whos copyin who?
The new designed SI cages solves anyproblems iv seen/or had with the cage in the past..
the old design has deff held its own and done work or SI wouldnt be where they are today.
+1...its funny how all these squids learn to do a couple circle combos and all of a sudden they know everything about the stunt game and think its ok to downtalk a company like SI who pretty much made the first crash cage that had a 3-4 point design,and at the time there was only 1 other cage company,whos design just doesnt compare....i dont use SI cages but i do rock other SI parts on my bike and it is just plain stupid to say that their products are "garbage", or so and so"runs the game now"...Ian is a cool *** dude and has some of the best customer service around...not to mention all of his products are def. in the top 3 IMO so everybody just GO RIDE and STFU with all this "my cage is better than yours"
Old 02-03-2010, 04:25 PM
sickinnovations.com

Originally Posted by loogie
+1...its funny how all these squids learn to do a couple circle combos and all of a sudden they know everything about the stunt game and think its ok to downtalk a company like SI who pretty much made the first crash cage that had a 3-4 point design,and at the time there was only 1 other cage company,whos design just doesnt compare....i dont use SI cages but i do rock other SI parts on my bike and it is just plain stupid to say that their products are "garbage", or so and so"runs the game now"...Ian is a cool *** dude and has some of the best customer service around...not to mention all of his products are def. in the top 3 IMO so everybody just GO RIDE and STFU with all this "my cage is better than yours"
Well said. Thanks bro.
Old 02-03-2010, 04:29 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

stuntaid runs the game now sucka's.
Old 02-03-2010, 04:36 PM
J Blox

frayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura about

I'm looking into getting sponsored by stuntaid for 2010!
Old 02-03-2010, 04:45 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

beardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond repute

my cage is better than yours.... bawawahahahahaa loggie is on the money!!!
Old 02-03-2010, 05:27 PM
sickinnovations.com

Originally Posted by Ethiopian
stuntaid runs the game now sucka's.
Camel is ready to come home. Can you just let him find you? His girlfriend is gettin pissed.
Old 02-03-2010, 05:55 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by PUNKON1WHEEL
Camel is ready to come home. Can you just let him find you? His girlfriend is gettin pissed.
You left camel here
Old 02-03-2010, 05:59 PM
sickinnovations.com

Originally Posted by Suicidl
You left camel here
He was suppose to take care of that problem i had with steve (ethiopian), but he cant find him.
Old 02-03-2010, 07:13 PM
MONKEY TACTICS

PAUL H is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by roadsurfr7
Ian, I heard you were offering a full bike setup for $100 if they traded in all their ATOWN products. Its not cool to reverse engineer other peoples goods man.......
ur a dumbass who is making **** up ,, get a life queer
Old 02-03-2010, 08:03 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by PAUL H
ur a dumbass who is making **** up ,, get a life queer
WHo is it

Quick Reply: si cage for f4i