i wish i could !! got work and my fuel injectors broke on the bike
Old 02-01-2010, 12:34 PM

ryans900 is a decent person
Re: si cage for f4i

still neeed a f4i motor!!!! anyone???
Old 02-01-2010, 12:43 PM

str8billedmx is an unknown quantity at this point

well get that **** fixed or i got a sweet rr for ya lol i know how much u like those
Old 02-01-2010, 12:55 PM
sickinnovations.com

PUNKON1WHEEL is a decent person

Originally Posted by PAUL H
thanks alot and anytime u wanna come down ur more than welcome !! ill be contacting u soon about those sliders , as soon asthe others i have break so probably in a week or two !! thanks again for all the help at stuntwars !!
Sounds good bro. Just let us know when you need them. Goin to anymore comps?
Old 02-01-2010, 01:05 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

beardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond repute

cant we all just get along? lol
Old 02-01-2010, 01:39 PM
MONKEY TACTICS

PAUL H is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by PUNKON1WHEEL
Sounds good bro. Just let us know when you need them. Goin to anymore comps?
i dont think so , i never really compete much but if there is something close then i may go ... i basically ride for fun but compete occasionally , there will be many columbus sessions this season so u guys gotta make it here
Old 02-01-2010, 02:54 PM
EGO
REDBULL MAKES ME AWESOME

EGO has a spectacular aura aboutEGO has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by roadsurfr7
Ian, I heard you were offering a full bike setup for $100 if they traded in all their ATOWN products. Its not cool to reverse engineer other peoples goods man.......
man you are like the turd that sticks to your *** and no matter how hard to try to wipe it, you just can't seem to get it to go away. Stop talking **** already you squid and post up a vid of your mad skills on the gsxr and I don't wanna here that you suck cause you're on a gsxr cause I got one with many vids on here of me riding with no probs. I think you took over for starkid on here aren't you moe
Old 02-01-2010, 03:39 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Wow what a bunch of lies. Some of you need to pull your head out of your ***. I consider myself friends with Ricky, Paul and George since i have rode and hung out with them i believe 3 years in a row now. i help my friends out when they come into town by working on ****, helping them get parts, and showing them spots to ride at. Next year i will not be as nice if this is the type of **** that is going on behind peoples back as soon as everyone leaves.

Ricky, Paul and George you are more than welcome with me next time just leave all the drama queen bitches up north to freeze.

I have ran S.I. cages for at least 4 years maybe more. i have had no problems with any of my s.i. cages on my f4i or my 636. If you do not think **** is going to break you are in the wrong hobby. Sounds like some of you need to get off here and go learn how to save your **** instead of just throwing it every time.

******* Kids
Old 02-01-2010, 03:44 PM

ryans900 is a decent person

i cant even wheelie but i can stunt a keyboard real nice.....
Old 02-01-2010, 04:37 PM
MONKEY TACTICS

PAUL H is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Suicidl
Wow what a bunch of lies. Some of you need to pull your head out of your ***. I consider myself friends with Ricky, Paul and George since i have rode and hung out with them i believe 3 years in a row now. i help my friends out when they come into town by working on ****, helping them get parts, and showing them spots to ride at. Next year i will not be as nice if this is the type of **** that is going on behind peoples back as soon as everyone leaves.

Ricky, Paul and George you are more than welcome with me next time just leave all the drama queen bitches up north to freeze.

I have ran S.I. cages for at least 4 years maybe more. i have had no problems with any of my s.i. cages on my f4i or my 636. If you do not think **** is going to break you are in the wrong hobby. Sounds like some of you need to get off here and go learn how to save your **** instead of just throwing it every time.

******* Kids
thanks willie !!! and i didntt go back and read but yea if someone is making **** up thats fucked up !!! i have respect for all the people who make cages , bars etc.... if it wasnt for them we would be breaking motors !!! thanks for the respect and for taking care of us down there !! we are down to 11 months only lol !! ill see u soon buddy !!
Old 02-01-2010, 05:19 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

beardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Suicidl

******* Kids
damn man i better go now and learn not to chuck my bike...hahaha
Old 02-01-2010, 07:12 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

Name:  100_5613.jpg
Views: 7
Size:  18.4 KBName:  100_5612.jpg
Views: 8
Size:  17.9 KBName:  100_5611.jpg
Views: 9
Size:  18.2 KBName:  100_5610.jpg
Views: 7
Size:  19.3 KB
this cage has taken more abuse than anyone could really expect a cage to take...... i built it and it hasnt bent or broke at all....def. not the most pleasing to the eye but it does a good job of protecting my bike... now dont nobody try to copy me or reverse engineer this bad boy....ian and a-town!!! hahahah just kidding...there is really only so many ways to configure a cage for the same machine.... dont bad mouth other ppls stuff just cause you perfer something els...i am thankfull to all the ppl that put thier time, money and lives into this sport that i love sooo much... KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!! and if i ever get a job ill consider buying someone elses cage...but for now this is the best i can do...lol
Old 02-01-2010, 07:29 PM
ATOWNCUSTOMS

ATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by beardo

this cage has taken more abuse than anyone could really expect a cage to take...... i built it and it hasnt bent or broke at all....def. not the most pleasing to the eye but it does a good job of protecting my bike... now dont nobody try to copy me or reverse engineer this bad boy....ian and a-town!!! hahahah just kidding...there is really only so many ways to configure a cage for the same machine.... dont bad mouth other ppls stuff just cause you perfer something els...i am thankfull to all the ppl that put thier time, money and lives into this sport that i love sooo much... KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!! and if i ever get a job ill consider buying someone elses cage...but for now this is the best i can do...lol
hell y would you buy another cage?? clean that thing up a lil bit and that is a stout lil cage right there. looks like a race rail on steroids does that delrin go all the way in the tube?
Old 02-01-2010, 07:38 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

That cage looks like the old mxd 3 point cage with a bottom bar. Most of you don't even know about that cage it was before your time. Lol
Old 02-01-2010, 07:44 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

Originally Posted by ATOWN1101
hell y would you buy another cage?? clean that thing up a lil bit and that is a stout lil cage right there. looks like a race rail on steroids does that delrin go all the way in the tube?
ya the original idea was to slot the delrin and use a bolt through the pipe w/ a large spring behind the delrin so it would absorb impact like a tyger shark i guess (see im a copy cat too lol) but i never really found the right spring and didnt know if the gain would be all that great....also i was itching to ride so i just beat the delrin in and went to the lot to begin the slow painfull destruction of my bike...lol no seriously it has done a stellar job just the way it is...thank you for the kind words tho especially as a much respected cage builderi appriciate it
Old 02-01-2010, 07:46 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

i think the design is decent but it just needs a real fabricator to make it nice
Old 02-01-2010, 08:02 PM
ATOWNCUSTOMS

ATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud of

ya the original idea was to slot the delrin and use a bolt through the pipe w/ a large spring behind the delrin so it would absorb impact like a tyger shark i guess (see im a copy cat too lol) but i never really found the right spring and didnt know if the gain would be all that great....also i was itching to ride so i just beat the delrin in and went to the lot to begin the slow painfull destruction of my bike...lol no seriously it has done a stellar job just the way it is...thank you for the kind words tho especially as a much respected cage builderi appriciate it
forget the spring i got a setup iv been itching to try out for a while now. i dont want to say what it is but it will be hot when it hits the streets.And better yet it will work with the cages i have out there already so you wont have to buy a new one to upgrade. I dont want to offer it till i test it out. but it absorbs the impact much better than a 50lb spring does and it dont bounce after. **** if you want just for ***** and giggles i can make you that cage you got now and clean it up real nice for a sweet deal. Just cause i like the idea of someone making there own cage that actually works. but just dont have the ability to make it pretty LOL.if your interested hit me up and we can work something out
Old 02-01-2010, 08:19 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

Originally Posted by ATOWN1101
forget the spring i got a setup iv been itching to try out for a while now. i dont want to say what it is but it will be hot when it hits the streets.And better yet it will work with the cages i have out there already so you wont have to buy a new one to upgrade. I dont want to offer it till i test it out. but it absorbs the impact much better than a 50lb spring does and it dont bounce after. **** if you want just for ***** and giggles i can make you that cage you got now and clean it up real nice for a sweet deal. Just cause i like the idea of someone making there own cage that actually works. but just dont have the ability to make it pretty LOL.if your interested hit me up and we can work something out
well FO SHO!!!!! haha next ime i have it off ill shoot ya some decent pics...thats nice of you to offer...thanks!! i also was tossin around a hydralic dampend slider but couldnt figure a practical way, and where to get the actual rams and such...as far as the spring goes i was thinkin a couple hundred pounds...lol but like i said i couldnt gfet it all figured out and just needed to get er done so i could ride!! ill be in touch.....thanks beardo
Old 02-01-2010, 08:22 PM
ATOWNCUSTOMS

well FO SHO!!!!! haha next ime i have it off ill shoot ya some decent pics...thats nice of you to offer...thanks!! i also was tossin around a hydralic dampend slider but couldnt figure a practical way, and where to get the actual rams and such...as far as the spring goes i was thinkin a couple hundred pounds...lol but like i said i couldnt gfet it all figured out and just needed to get er done so i could ride!! ill be in touch.....thanks beardo
they dont make a spring that size to take a couple hundo pounds. the strongest one i found was 100lb and it was 50$ a spring LOL

Quick Reply: si cage for f4i