si cage for f4i

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2010, 05:11 PM
EGO
REDBULL MAKES ME AWESOME

EGO has a spectacular aura aboutEGO has a spectacular aura about
Re: si cage for f4i

Originally Posted by roadsurfr7
Word around the locker room is that Ian has been doing alot of snooping. Tryin to peep out all the ATOWN hotness.
man really you are a ******* tool. Do you even ride or are you one of those killers that cages up his **** to look cool? Please post up a vid of you riding
Old 01-31-2010, 07:20 PM
ATOWNCUSTOMS

ATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by jebova2301
i gotta agree with you ian. i just bought an atown cage and love it, but im deff not going to knock your product. you have been on the market for a long time, and your cages have proven that they are durable.

also, for all the people saying sick is a direct copy of atown, bullshit. obviously most cages are going to be similar. they all serve the same purpose.

keep on making good cages and dont worry about other people trying to stir ****. you hae a solid reputation, and if my atown cage breaks, i will most likely give yours a shot.
LOL well that is good cause you are not gona break that cage
Old 01-31-2010, 07:26 PM
ATOWNCUSTOMS

ATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by jcf4i
u can highside a f4i all day and your sic cage prolly wont bend. U have a 05 636, the cage mounts are far spread out, its the nature of the bike. The f4i allows the cage to be tight and strong. Unless u wanna add 50lbs to your bike goin overboard, a 636 just wont have as strong of a cage. and if u do build a cage that strong on a 636, ur just gonna break your bike... lol.
my 636 cage is so far unbendable unless you let your bike slide into a curb at 20 LOL. And so far there has been any broken frames with my cage . and the cage does not weigh as much as you would think and yet it is extremely strong. Just got to no how to build them different for each bike
Old 01-31-2010, 07:41 PM
ATOWNCUSTOMS

Originally Posted by PUNKON1WHEEL
People speak the truth. Not nut swing like you are. People promote our products because they use them and like them. Yes the new SI f4i cage has already been updated. The old F4i SI cage was a beast. We just made it easier to install with the larger diameter tubing. Dont open your mouth if you dont know what your talking about.

Atown... You need to get your little forum soldiers inline. **** talkin doesnt make your company look good man. SickInnovations has been around as long as they have for a reason.

With that said, the new design is in stock and ready to ship.
As for you and you fourm soldiers comment i can not help that people like the product that i make and want every one to no about it. i am not there parents nor do i call them and tell them to post stuff. You dont see me coming on hear personally saying anything i let my product speak for its self. i could of came on hear every time i cant get one of you god damn cages off a bike and posted it up. Or the fact i have had to grind down new sockets and beat them in and ruin my snapon extensions just to get the Fn bolts out. Or the fact my guy got one of your cages and it bent on the first drop.Plus it was so funny to hear some of the comments that wer said at stunt wars. With you trying to hook my friends up with complete setups for a 100$ and wer turned down. Im not going to come on hear and get in a pissing match with you its just stupid. But i will not be put on blast for other people repin my stuff.
Carry on
Old 01-31-2010, 10:24 PM
Sugar Free

Jerro is a decent person

Originally Posted by ATOWN1101
As for you and you fourm soldiers comment i can not help that people like the product that i make and want every one to no about it. i am not there parents nor do i call them and tell them to post stuff. You dont see me coming on hear personally saying anything i let my product speak for its self. i could of came on hear every time i cant get one of you god damn cages off a bike and posted it up. Or the fact i have had to grind down new sockets and beat them in and ruin my snapon extensions just to get the Fn bolts out. Or the fact my guy got one of your cages and it bent on the first drop.Plus it was so funny to hear some of the comments that wer said at stunt wars. With you trying to hook my friends up with complete setups for a 100$ and wer turned down. Im not going to come on hear and get in a pissing match with you its just stupid. But i will not be put on blast for other people repin my stuff.
Carry on
not a soldier. but a big supporter of a-town. first i got a fi cage from the king for the f4easy lasted but started bendin the sliders and bolts. eventually couldn't get the sliders out or even get to the bolts. then got a si cage, cause that was the cage. it didn't last as long as the fi cage. bent and broke the motor mounts. got an a-town last year. dropped, pancaked, slid, and still goin strong.

just my ...
Old 01-31-2010, 11:13 PM
ATOWNCUSTOMS.COM

squidlyr6 is a decent person

i am a forum soldier
Old 02-01-2010, 01:22 AM

ryans900 is a decent person

me 2 ATOWN 4 LIFE!!!!!
Old 02-01-2010, 01:39 AM

roadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by EGO
man really you are a ******* tool. Do you even ride or are you one of those killers that cages up his **** to look cool? Please post up a vid of you riding

yes, you should see the shiny powder coating and stickers on my cage..... SO FRESH! I even have stick on carbon fiber around my gas cap! What do you have? NOTHIN!
Old 02-01-2010, 03:02 AM
sack up or pack up!!!

beardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond repute

wow!!! haha my cage is homemade and im the king of pancakes!!!people just like what they like...personaly if i could pick just one... i like the impaktec dual slider cage but thats only based on the structure ,look and fitment on a ff bike. i have never ran one or anyone elses for that matter.(except on my gixxer i had a powers but i destroyed it in mere months) i have always been a broke stunna and it was cheaper to build my own stuff cause i always have more time than money...lol
Old 02-01-2010, 08:06 AM
sickinnovations.com

PUNKON1WHEEL is a decent person

Originally Posted by ATOWN1101
With you trying to hook my friends up with complete setups for a 100$ and wer turned down.
Please tell me who i offered that too.
Old 02-01-2010, 09:47 AM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

slidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really nice

Jimmy the guy on the 636 said while he was down there you were all buddy buddy with him and the chi. riders, telling people take that a-town stuff off and ill give ya a cage for 100. why would they lie i wasnt there but seems dumb to lie about that...."Ian was following us around with his avaitors on trying to be butt buddies"

o well good luck with you sales Ian enjoy
Old 02-01-2010, 10:04 AM
highchair coaster burnout

jcf4i is a decent person

Sad....
Old 02-01-2010, 10:09 AM
sickinnovations.com

Originally Posted by slidewayz89
Jimmy the guy on the 636 said while he was down there you were all buddy buddy with him and the chi. riders, telling people take that a-town stuff off and ill give ya a cage for 100. why would they lie i wasnt there but seems dumb to lie about that...."Ian was following us around with his avaitors on trying to be butt buddies"

I dont even know any of those people. I didnt follow anyone around tryin to make buddies, much less offer anyone to remove their atown stuff for a swap of 100.00. The only cages I saw down their that were atown was Ryan900's brother and paul. Sorry man, but your friends definately lied to you. I would never offer a sick cage for 100.00 much less talk someone out of their products. Not my style guy. Have the guy that I supposedly offed this to post in here. Id like to see whos makin up ****. If I said that, I would admit it. I have no shame.
Old 02-01-2010, 10:09 AM
sickinnovations.com

Yea... I dont know a guy named jimmy. Im friends with CIX rick. He bought a sick cage. Thats the onyl person i know from that crew. The pollocks were cool. And they kill ****.
Old 02-01-2010, 10:20 AM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

slidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really nice

yea the pollocks are cool jimmy is ryan900's brother....but thats just what i heard could be a lie....i also heard you were giving cages away to people that broke theirs no bullshit that is cool if thats what you were doing...nice dude(heard some guy broke FI cage and you gave him yours on a 636)
Old 02-01-2010, 10:29 AM
sickinnovations.com

yea the pollocks are cool jimmy is ryan900's brother....but thats just what i heard could be a lie....i also heard you were giving cages away to people that broke theirs no bullshit that is cool if thats what you were doing...nice dude(heard some guy broke FI cage and you gave him yours on a 636)
That dude is a tool if thats what he said. i thought he was a cool kid, but he's full of ****. There were people from that group that was askin us for sick parts. Not mentioning any names... So not that it matters 1 bit, but that kid definately is making **** up. Yea, CIX rick broke his motor from an FI cage so we gave him the swap out price, I helped him work on his bike and install the cage. So tell that kid I said to eat a dick and quit makin **** up.
Old 02-01-2010, 10:37 AM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

cool i relay the message "EAT A DICK" hahahha yea thats what i heard but could have been a lie....
Old 02-01-2010, 10:48 AM
sickinnovations.com

This the kid i assume.......

Name:  shittalker.jpg
Views: 8
Size:  79.1 KB
Old 02-01-2010, 10:57 AM
J Blox

frayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura about

DRAMA!!!

In the mighty words of Ian. Eat a dick!
Old 02-01-2010, 11:02 AM
sickinnovations.com

Originally Posted by frayz
DRAMA!!!

In the mighty words of Ian. Eat a dick!
Kid **** man. Its so irritating. Kid acted cool the whole time we were there and went home and made up a bunch of ****.. Retardid man. People on these forums are like a bunch of high school kids. I need to just quit gettin on here all together. Its silly i need to come on here just to defend us from stupid **** like this. It makes me not want to be professional at all. lol

Quick Reply: si cage for f4i