si cage for f4i

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2010, 02:40 PM
EGO
REDBULL MAKES ME AWESOME

EGO has a spectacular aura aboutEGO has a spectacular aura about
Re: si cage for f4i

Originally Posted by roadsurfr7
everyone else nut swings, and talks ****, why cant I?
so if everyone else took a rubber dick and shoved it up there *** you would? That has to be the lamest thing I have ever herd as a response to a post. Look post a vid of you killing it with both cages on then come on here bashing. Also if you knew anything IMPATECH makes the best cages for gsxrs
Old 01-28-2010, 02:56 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

everyone needs to hop on MY bandwagon

This message is hidden because roadsurfr7 is on your ignore list.
Old 01-28-2010, 02:57 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by EGO
so if everyone else took a rubber dick and shoved it up there *** you would? That has to be the lamest thing I have ever herd as a response to a post. Look post a vid of you killing it with both cages on then come on here bashing. Also if you knew anything IMPATECH makes the best cages for gsxrs
+1

People bash **** MOST THE TIME for a good reason. Roadsurf just bashes **** to fit in.
Old 01-28-2010, 03:17 PM

roadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by EGO
No, but I'd definately be there taking pictures of you and posting them on every forum I could find.

Originally Posted by Towlieee
+1

People bash **** MOST THE TIME for a good reason. Roadsurf just bashes **** to fit in.

+1
Old 01-29-2010, 11:10 AM
J Blox

frayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura about

I will say this i've had no problems with my SI cages in the past. I've ran two on my 636 and i'm SUPER ROUGH on my bike..ask anyone

But I will say this because of the sake of argument here, while my 636 is still down i worked out a good price on an atown cage for my buddys f4i i will be riding. If anyone can do an accurate test it will be me(especially after being down for 4 months i'm coming back bike chucking in full force).

I love SI products and will continue to support them because they support the sport. So I will do a complete review once my atown cage comes in. No nut swinging from either side, just serious business.
Old 01-29-2010, 12:19 PM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

slidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really nice

shut up frayz these are cages not ****** you cant do any accurate test on anything but ******.
Old 01-29-2010, 01:24 PM
J Blox

frayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by slidewayz89
shut up frayz these are cages not ****** you cant do any accurate test on anything but ******.
Yeah but you are 100% *****
Old 01-30-2010, 01:35 AM

dgibson636 is a decent person

i have a 01 f4i and the sick cage that is on it right now is tweaked bad. im getn ready to switch over to A town i havent heard anything bad about it yet and two of buddys are about to go A town from sick. but im not bashing sic i just know from the facts the one on my f4i bent and one more drop its done going to snap
Old 01-30-2010, 03:38 AM

roadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to behold

Word around the locker room is that Ian has been doing alot of snooping. Tryin to peep out all the ATOWN hotness.
Old 01-30-2010, 10:02 AM
highchair coaster burnout

jcf4i is a decent person

if ur destroying your sic cages, u need to get better. Sorry... lol.
just facts.
Old 01-30-2010, 11:35 AM

the cage held up for most of the summer and one high side it hit and bent
Old 01-30-2010, 12:16 PM

jcf4i is a decent person

Originally Posted by dgibson636
the cage held up for most of the summer and one high side it hit and bent

u can highside a f4i all day and your sic cage prolly wont bend. U have a 05 636, the cage mounts are far spread out, its the nature of the bike. The f4i allows the cage to be tight and strong. Unless u wanna add 50lbs to your bike goin overboard, a 636 just wont have as strong of a cage. and if u do build a cage that strong on a 636, ur just gonna break your bike... lol.
Old 01-30-2010, 12:52 PM

i have a street 05 636 not stunt and a 01 f4i im not bashing ian or sic i have seen his cages take hella beatings on f4i i dont have a problem with any of his stuff im just going to A town i have heard alot of good stuff about them and like i said i have seen sic cages high hard and still be strong just the one i have bent
Old 01-30-2010, 02:21 PM

Originally Posted by dgibson636
i have a street 05 636 not stunt and a 01 f4i im not bashing ian or sic i have seen his cages take hella beatings on f4i i dont have a problem with any of his stuff im just going to A town i have heard alot of good stuff about them and like i said i have seen sic cages high hard and still be strong just the one i have bent
also none of them can guarantee you that your cage will not bend its only tubing so after awhile its going to bend thats just my alot of people i know run both i wanna try out A town
Old 01-30-2010, 02:54 PM

ATOWN is the way to go, they are strong as hell even on the 636, I've seen them in action.
you should still weld the frame up around the motor mounts.
Old 01-31-2010, 10:46 AM
sickinnovations.com

PUNKON1WHEEL is a decent person

Originally Posted by roadsurfr7
Word around the locker room is that Ian has been doing alot of snooping. Tryin to peep out all the ATOWN hotness.
. What locker room have you been going to. We have never remotely copied anyone and never will.
We have put our time in on R&D. Research and development if you dont know what that means. And we will continue to do so.

Promote what you believe in, but dont start makin up stupid ****.
Old 01-31-2010, 11:47 AM

jcf4i is a decent person

ROADSURFR doesnt stunt so disregard what he says. Hes a groupie.
Old 01-31-2010, 01:47 PM
www.frontiercycle.com

jebova2301 is a decent person

Originally Posted by PUNKON1WHEEL
. What locker room have you been going to. We have never remotely copied anyone and never will.
We have put our time in on R&D. Research and development if you dont know what that means. And we will continue to do so.

i gotta agree with you ian. i just bought an atown cage and love it, but im deff not going to knock your product. you have been on the market for a long time, and your cages have proven that they are durable.

also, for all the people saying sick is a direct copy of atown, bullshit. obviously most cages are going to be similar. they all serve the same purpose.

keep on making good cages and dont worry about other people trying to stir ****. you hae a solid reputation, and if my atown cage breaks, i will most likely give yours a shot.
Old 01-31-2010, 01:54 PM

Originally Posted by PUNKON1WHEEL

i aint knocking sic your only like 2 hours from and the guys i ride with know you. tony deoreo,jeff binder you gotta adventure around and see what works and its all about what you prefer
Old 01-31-2010, 02:36 PM
ATOWNCUSTOMS.COM

squidlyr6 is a decent person

a-town for the win

Quick Reply: si cage for f4i