to many people ripping each other off...

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2010, 05:56 PM

havok is an unknown quantity at this point
to many people ripping each other off...

ok ive been noticing way to many people getting ripped off on here...
and i think its stupid,as im sure so do most...
i think from now on there should be some what of a buddy system.( not that the so and so feedback thing dont work), but i think some dont look hard enough(search button)..and get ripped that way cause they are new on here...but that a another story...

now the buddy system im talking about is...if your going to post a thread with stuff for sale....there must be photos,,no bs.and you must have someone vouch for you,and not some around the corner in a yellow poncho guy named hank either.. some one who is very reputable on here...

the whole point behind stunt life,is to be a place for stunters to come talk/learn/bs/sell and buy trade stunt parts etc...not get ripped the **** off buy some ******* tool bag..... were are supposed to help one another,if we want the sport to grow,not fall back and get a shitty name for stunters being rip off artist......
ok done with my rant.....
Old 01-26-2010, 05:58 PM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice
Re: to many people ripping each other off...

im a reputable seller
Old 01-26-2010, 06:13 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

people need to do there home work and search the people they want to buy from..

heres a tip , if you search their name and nothing bad comes up but they have sold zillion parts then thats a good sign , if there are threads about a person ripping people off then dont buy from that person , it's pretty simple and i personally wont by from some one thats only been on the site a short time unless some one i trust vouches for them ..

i have been selling parts and subcages on this site and many others for years and i dont have one complaint thread so you can be pretty sure if you buy some thing from some one like me you are gonna get your parts but if you buy from some one with complaint threads or no time on this site then you are risking it

oh and i will vouche for skillz and havock , done business with both of them
Old 01-26-2010, 06:17 PM
MVS

vegasrider2005 is a decent person

Originally Posted by skillz
im a reputable seller
me too. Oh and by the way im selling a 2010 bmw 1000rr for 5G's shipped, just send the money to my house in an envelope and ill ship the bike out same day.
Old 01-26-2010, 06:44 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

I don't sell **** on here anymore really because I got jacked out of a mint headlight and the money through paypal because the kid payed with a credit card and got his money back through them and paypal would not fight it. I had all the paperwork I needed and everything. I will look up the kids address and post it all over the Internet. Oh and **** Canada
Old 01-26-2010, 06:49 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

ive never had any problems on this site buying or selling .
Old 01-26-2010, 06:53 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

if i was a mod on this site i would delete every for sale thread made by someone who doesnt post pictures. so many ppl buy **** without getting pictures and then get fucked cuz its not as it was described. but all in all nags doesnt care about stuntlife and i dont even think their is any other mods so nothing will be done about it. sorta like how we have starkidd spamming up the forums and then making 2 more names to keep spamming and he's still doing it.
Old 01-26-2010, 06:55 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
if i was a mod on this site i would delete every for sale thread made by someone who doesnt post pictures. so many ppl buy **** without getting pictures and then get fucked cuz its not as it was described. but all in all nags doesnt care about stuntlife and i dont even think their is any other mods so nothing will be done about it. sorta like how we have starkidd spamming up the forums and then making 2 more names to keep spamming and he's still doing it.
nags hasnt been on as much as he used to but if you pm him he will usually take care of the problem ..
Old 01-26-2010, 06:57 PM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

slidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really nice

Me neither really most is just things not being described as they really are you know....o well i sell stunt parts for a company and never had any issues....but then again ive prolly only sold 200 or so items but anyway...i have some people that are good sellers than i have some other that i would not buy from again...
Old 01-26-2010, 06:58 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by slidewayz89
Me neither really most is just things not being described as they really are you know....o well i sell stunt parts for a company and never had any issues....but then again ive prolly only sold 200 or so items but anyway...i have some people that are good sellers than i have some other that i would not buy from agian...
are you the same slidwayz on kawi forums that had the race tail issue ?
Old 01-26-2010, 06:59 PM

NO WAY OUT is a decent person

do what i do..package everything up..ship it out..get them a tracking number, if they dont have it paid by that day then stop shipment. ups will hold any item at there store free of charge ( for up to 7 days) you can also put a "hold" on the item if there is any problems..and if the bastard dont pay you then send it back to yourself..This way everyone is happy..that way you know when it left via tracking number..and you know when you got your money..via paypal. The only downside is that if they dont pay then you have to pay for shipping it back to yourself... Ive never had it happen before..
Old 01-26-2010, 07:00 PM
www.frontiercycle.com

jebova2301 is a decent person

i agree, but if someone lives somewhere where there arent many stunters, how is the person supposed to get any good rep if no one vouches for him? he may be a stand up individual, but you are taking away that opportunity from him.

honestly havok, when i bought those shirts from youa while back, i had never heard of you. i started to wonder even more when i ordered 2, but only got one. but you were a good guy and said "oh ****...my bad" and had that other shirt at my house in just a couple days. sometimes giving the benefit of the doubt isnt such a bad thing.
Old 01-26-2010, 07:00 PM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

slidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really nice

yea the dick bag i shipped the tail out in sept. kid got it on like the 25 of sept....and then in jan. the guy decides he wants another race tail that he "never got his" its fucked up....i told him id send him another just to shut him up but no response yet....
Old 01-26-2010, 07:03 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by old man roger
nags hasnt been on as much as he used to but if you pm him he will usually take care of the problem ..
yah but if i pm nags about everything that needs to be taken care of around here he's gonna get annoyed with me real fast lol and im gonna feel like a cry baby.

Originally Posted by NO WAY OUT
do what i do..package everything up..ship it out..get them a tracking number, if they dont have it paid by that day then stop shipment. ups will hold any item at there store free of charge ( for up to 7 days) you can also put a "hold" on the item if there is any problems..and if the bastard dont pay you then send it back to yourself..This way everyone is happy..that way you know when it left via tracking number..and you know when you got your money..via paypal. The only downside is that if they dont pay then you have to pay for shipping it back to yourself... Ive never had it happen before..
huh
Old 01-26-2010, 07:05 PM

its complicating..i know.. Im changing my answer to get someone to vouch for you.
Old 01-26-2010, 07:05 PM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
yah but if i pm nags about everything that needs to be taken care of around here he's gonna get annoyed with me real fast lol and im gonna feel like a cry baby.

huh
I would nominate sdf a mod.
Old 01-26-2010, 07:06 PM
Mof Diver

mofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by NO WAY OUT
**** that...I aint shipping or boxing up anything till I'm paid.

Once I'm paid, it goes out within 24hrs and they have tracking number. I've easily sold over 100 things on here and never once had a problem.
Old 01-26-2010, 07:08 PM

Originally Posted by mofat01

Once I'm paid, it goes out within 24hrs and they have tracking number. I've easily sold over 100 things on here and never once had a problem.

If its little items then i dont mind doing it..but if its something huge that cost more than 15 bucks to ship then its not worth it..
Old 01-26-2010, 07:13 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by slidewayz89
yea the dick bag i shipped the tail out in sept. kid got it on like the 25 of sept....and then in jan. the guy decides he wants another race tail that he "never got his" its fucked up....i told him id send him another just to shut him up but no response yet....
no offense and im not saying you didnt ship the kid his tail but just because of that thread i wouldnt buy from you . if i see a complaint thread i dont buy from that person ..

if you had some thing i really wanted and you showed me the tracking # showing his tail got shipped i might but i am very careful who i buy from ..

Originally Posted by mofat01

yup dont ship any thing till you got the money and a tracking # is an absolute priority incase they file a claim ..
Old 01-26-2010, 07:20 PM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

Originally Posted by old man roger
no offense and im not saying you didnt ship the kid his tail but just because of that thread i wouldnt buy from you . if i see a complaint thread i dont buy from that person ..

if you had some thing i really wanted and you showed me the tracking # showing his tail got shipped i might but i am very careful who i buy from .
See thats what pisses me off is because of one dickbag that gets something than 5 months later..

If you dont get something for 5 months i bet after 3 weeks you are gonna starts something to ensure you get your items.....I know after 12-14 days im trippin...o well good thing i dont sell much to you even tho you wanted my front rim a while back....but good luck with you sales ill still make mine....
IF YOU WAIT 5 MONTHS TO SAY SOMETHING YOU ARE ******* RETARDED!!!!!

AND I DO TAKE OFFENSE

Quick Reply: to many people ripping each other off...