to many people ripping each other off...

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2010, 01:23 AM
www.TEAMSELECTFEW.com

G-machine is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: to many people ripping each other off...

Stunt riders are shady thats why I only deal with people whos names are known on here and in the real world stunt scene.......I have been on here a while and have seen scammers come and go...
Old 01-27-2010, 02:03 AM

projekt_eden is a decent person

Originally Posted by haynmogli
Oahu, Kunia by waipahu

Yeah but the feedback system on pbnation is different and better in ways!! For instance you can click on someone's name and see all his feedback from people that bought from him and sold to him!!
Yeah, its like that on bimmerforums and a lot of other places I'm sure. But sites like bimmerforums have mad moderators that are all over **** at the drop of a hat, they really keep their eye out for

The thing is with ebay, and paypal, and other sites everyone is a member of, it's not hard to get a feel for someone. I only have 27 feedback on ebay, but I've been a member for like 5 years that those 27 span, and I've been a member on bimmerforums for since 04 and bought, sold, and parted out cars, so I have feedback there. It just takes a little more indepth communication to not get ripped off. And it doesnt hurt to pick up the tele either and just talk to someone, you can get a good feel for a skeezy shitbag by trying to have a 10min convo...

Seems like there's more goodness than ill on here though, everyones just gotta remember to keep their circle tight.
Old 01-27-2010, 02:37 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by slidewayz89
See thats what pisses me off is because of one dickbag that gets something than 5 months later..

If you dont get something for 5 months i bet after 3 weeks you are gonna starts something to ensure you get your items.....I know after 12-14 days im trippin...o well good thing i dont sell much to you even tho you wanted my front rim a while back....but good luck with you sales ill still make mine....
IF YOU WAIT 5 MONTHS TO SAY SOMETHING YOU ARE ******* RETARDED!!!!!

AND I DO TAKE OFFENSE
i trust everyone in this thread and most others i just dont deal with people that are new or dont have pictures....o well...

AND OMR I DIDNT TAKE OFFENSE IT JUST PISSES ME OFF.
... ive never been a seller and worried about being scammed....till just last week it blew my mind....dude got a tail in sept. from me and then in jan decides he didnt get it and wants to put me on blast....total bullshit o well.
like i said i wasnt saying i thought you didnt send him his tail i was just saying because i am so careful who i buy from that i wouldnt buy from any one that has a complaint thread and like i said if you showed me a tracking # saying you sent him his tail then i would consider buying from you but as far as i remember he said he tried getting ahold of you for months with no reply until he started a complaint thread and that looks bad too , if i were you i would post the tracking # in that thread as soon as possible so that way any one else reading wont think you are a scammer , if you post the tracking # then every one reading it will know you shipped it
Old 01-27-2010, 09:46 AM
r6 destroyer

reds919hornet is a decent person

there was a thread in here or in sr talking about someone being a moderator in the classifieds for when there was problems. people would deal with the mod and the mod would do a rating system for the buyer and seller. it was deceided to be more of a hassle than it would be worth but i think it is still a good idea.
Old 01-27-2010, 11:09 AM
J Blox

frayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura about

I'm a awesome seller.
Old 01-27-2010, 11:38 AM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

slidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really nice

Originally Posted by old man roger
like i said i wasnt saying i thought you didnt send him his tail i was just saying because i am so careful who i buy from that i wouldnt buy from any one that has a complaint thread and like i said if you showed me a tracking # saying you sent him his tail then i would consider buying from you but as far as i remember he said he tried getting ahold of you for months with no reply until he started a complaint thread and that looks bad too , if i were you i would post the tracking # in that thread as soon as possible so that way any one else reading wont think you are a scammer , if you post the tracking # then every one reading it will know you shipped it
i paid at a ups store back in sept....can they look that **** up i mean its not like i still have the receipt you know
Old 01-27-2010, 02:14 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

i paid at a ups store back in sept....can they look that **** up i mean its not like i still have the receipt you know
i dont know i use usps but a word of advice always get tracking # and keep all your tracking #'s so you can always prove you shipped some thing , i have every tracking # i ever used ...

im a little confused though because in the other thread you said it was shipped on one date and delivered on a certain date , how would you know that if you didnt have a tracking # ?

Last edited by old man roger; 01-27-2010 at 02:33 PM.
Old 01-27-2010, 02:26 PM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

slidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really nice

Because i remember it going out man i shipped his part and one for a friend on the same day both had same delivery date on 25th if its smaller/ light parts i ship 2 day cause usally its about the same price if they are not new york, cali, oragon*(SP), rhode island, anything like that which he is in GO.
Old 01-27-2010, 02:36 PM
also known as OMR

call em up and see then cause like i said if you can prove it got delivered then any one reading that thread will see it got delivered, as of right now that thread makes you look bad and if people are like me they wont buy from you
Old 01-27-2010, 03:15 PM

PLAYA-P will become famous soon enoughPLAYA-P will become famous soon enough

oragon*(SP), .
Oregon I've never had a problem buying or selling but like most I only trust those who been here awhile or have developed trust with there sales
Old 01-31-2010, 03:44 AM
sack up or pack up!!!

beardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by G-machine
Stunt riders are shady thats why I only deal with people whos names are known on here and in the real world stunt scene.......I have been on here a while and have seen scammers come and go...
haha stunters are shady!!!
Old 01-31-2010, 05:25 AM
I AM TIGER WOODS!!!

BLEED is a decent person

Originally Posted by old man roger
call em up and see then cause like i said if you can prove it got delivered then any one reading that thread will see it got delivered, as of right now that thread makes you look bad and if people are like me they wont buy from you
i can vouch for slidewayz...he had a buddy selling an 05 R6 headlight. i sent the 250 and instead of shipping it he had a buddy that lived here coming back from there. i didnt trust it at first but went ahead and gave it a shot. well he called me and made sure everything went thru and gave me updates of where his buddy was at wit the part. so he would call me instead of me have to keep calling him. but now days something so little can mess up someone's rep on here. i dont blame you either OMR. to risky now days.
Old 01-31-2010, 05:52 AM
fruity pebbles

9702fast4u has a spectacular aura about9702fast4u has a spectacular aura about9702fast4u has a spectacular aura about

look i know my opinion means **** on here,but thieves deserve any verbal or physical abuse that comes their way.in one way or another it DOES effect us all
Old 01-31-2010, 01:19 PM

DC-stunts is a decent person

Ya stunt life has some shady people I traded a set of $130.00 C4 rear sets for a $99.00 R6s speedo and I shipped out the rear sets the guy got them and I never got my speedo and then could not get a hold of the *** hole. It just means I will never trade on stunt life ever again. sucks right.
Old 01-31-2010, 01:34 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

beardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond repute

trad ew/ the right ppl....ask around first....do a search..ect......
Old 01-31-2010, 01:38 PM
I AM TIGER WOODS!!!

BLEED is a decent person

Originally Posted by DC-stunts
Ya stunt life has some shady people I traded a set of $130.00 C4 rear sets for a $99.00 R6s speedo and I shipped out the rear sets the guy got them and I never got my speedo and then could not get a hold of the *** hole. It just means I will never trade on stunt life ever again. sucks right.
post the guys address??? i'm just sayin
Old 01-31-2010, 01:51 PM
fruity pebbles

9702fast4u has a spectacular aura about9702fast4u has a spectacular aura about9702fast4u has a spectacular aura about

there you go we should have a sticky or something with all known info on people who are scammers that way we can reference right to that stcky or thread.then the ball is in our court=less rip offs,and then we have nobody to blame but ourselves
Old 01-31-2010, 02:29 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by DC-stunts
see this is exactly the kind of post that you wouldnt see if people were careful who they do business with and you should be posting the guys screen name on a complaint thread , use his screen name in the title so any one searching his name will see the thread and not do business with him
Old 01-31-2010, 02:40 PM
fruity pebbles

that sounds beter
Old 01-31-2010, 02:48 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by 9702fast4u
that sounds beter
it's better then saying im never doing business on stuntlife again , i mean cmon if you buy from some one with out doing any research on that person or the persons only been on the site for a short time then it's really not stuntlifes fault it's yours for not being careful and if you get ripped off from some one and then keep it a secret you are just making it easy for the person who got you to get some one else ..

Quick Reply: to many people ripping each other off...