to many people ripping each other off...

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2010, 09:40 PM

havok is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: to many people ripping each other off...

Originally Posted by jebova2301
i agree, but if someone lives somewhere where there arent many stunters, how is the person supposed to get any good rep if no one vouches for him? he may be a stand up individual, but you are taking away that opportunity from him.

honestly havok, when i bought those shirts from youa while back, i had never heard of you. i started to wonder even more when i ordered 2, but only got one. but you were a good guy and said "oh ****...my bad" and had that other shirt at my house in just a couple days. sometimes giving the benefit of the doubt isnt such a bad thing.
true,,,but not everyone one on here is like me....
Old 01-26-2010, 09:45 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by old man roger
people need to do there home work and search the people they want to buy from..
+1

I read too many threads of people getting ripped off, then LATER digging up tons of other threads of the guy ripping people off before
Old 01-26-2010, 09:52 PM

Scott982 is a decent person

I only buy from people that have been on the site for a while, like everyone posting in this thread. I worry more about selling things since I had a guy try to scam me last month. The guy bought my camera and then put a broken lens on it and demanded a refund. It was a nightmare.
Old 01-26-2010, 09:55 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by slidewayz89
I would nominate sdf a mod.
I nominate me
Old 01-26-2010, 10:05 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Just remember tracking numbers do not do **** through paypal if they pay you with a outside credit card and there is no way for you to tell. **** Canada, Paypal and Ebay
Old 01-26-2010, 10:08 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Suicidl
Just remember tracking numbers do not do **** through paypal if they pay you with a outside credit card and there is no way for you to tell. **** Canada, Paypal and Ebay

Some of the funniest **** I've ever seen.

Then again, I live on Fraggle Rock
Old 01-26-2010, 10:39 PM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

slidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really nice

i trust everyone in this thread and most others i just dont deal with people that are new or dont have pictures....o well...

AND OMR I DIDNT TAKE OFFENSE IT JUST PISSES ME OFF.... ive never been a seller and worried about being scammed....till just last week it blew my mind....dude got a tail in sept. from me and then in jan decides he didnt get it and wants to put me on blast....total bullshit o well.
Old 01-26-2010, 10:50 PM
Post Whore Nazi

Aww.... I trust you too
Old 01-26-2010, 10:56 PM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

slidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really nice

well mohawk i dont trust you...you busted my ***** to get gixxer parts for months...then i get them and suddenly you dont need them you still owe me handjob for my trouble...

just kidding about not trusting you....
Old 01-26-2010, 10:58 PM
Post Whore Nazi

ASk YSR
Old 01-26-2010, 11:05 PM

haynmogli is a decent person

A good feedback system would be great...this paintball site (pbnation.com) had the same problems. then they made a pretty good feedback system where if yo were to sell something and created a thread...whoever ended up buying that item would go to that thread and hit the button feedback and it created feedback and the thread was saved so that anyone could see it. its hard to explain...check it out though

+1 on some kind of system...im one of those new guys (to this forum) that know one around me could validate!!
Old 01-26-2010, 11:06 PM
Post Whore Nazi

We haev a feedback system. Amd what prt of Hawaii?
Old 01-26-2010, 11:14 PM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

you mean like this thieving dickbag??https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/464...t-my-04-a.html
Old 01-26-2010, 11:24 PM

Oahu, Kunia by waipahu

Yeah but the feedback system on pbnation is different and better in ways!! For instance you can click on someone's name and see all his feedback from people that bought from him and sold to him!!
Old 01-26-2010, 11:30 PM

D Rail is a decent person

i have def bought a bunch of stuff off of here from a bunch of people and alot that had like no posts and not been ripped off **knock on wood**. def saved me a ton of money from not buying brand new but i look at every single one of the persons posts on everything to see if that person makes dick posts or just comes off like an ******* or not lol seems to work
Old 01-26-2010, 11:33 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

beardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by haynmogli
Oahu, Kunia by waipahu

Yeah but the feedback system on pbnation is different and better in ways!! For instance you can click on someone's name and see all his feedback from people that bought from him and sold to him!!
u should hit up cjoec01 ha lives in hawaii... i dont think he hs anyone to ride w/.... just a thought
Old 01-26-2010, 11:50 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

beardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by old man roger
people need to do there home work and search the people they want to buy from..

heres a tip , if you search their name and nothing bad comes up but they have sold zillion parts then thats a good sign , if there are threads about a person ripping people off then dont buy from that person , it's pretty simple and i personally wont by from some one thats only been on the site a short time unless some one i trust vouches for them ..

i have been selling parts and subcages on this site and many others for years and i dont have one complaint thread so you can be pretty sure if you buy some thing from some one like me you are gonna get your parts but if you buy from some one with complaint threads or no time on this site then you are risking it

oh and i will vouche for skillz and havock , done business with both of them

i will second that, have bought from both guys and no probs what so ever
Old 01-27-2010, 12:04 AM

yeah i watched cjoec01's vids but he is on kauai and im on oahu, well in Oregon now.
Old 01-27-2010, 12:08 AM
sack up or pack up!!!

lol oh well..all you can do is do your time and be a straight guy and im sure someone will give you a chance, prob more buying than selling lol, till you get ur self som cred built up.... dont screw anyone cause you see what happens, no one will deal w/ u... w 9 posts you got a ways to go..lol
Old 01-27-2010, 12:41 AM
The Reverend Freestyle

!!A2K!! will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by loogie
you mean like this thieving dickbag??https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/464...t-my-04-a.html
YUP!!!! thats what there talkin about lol....its def bullshit theres so many people rippin others off.....i sell alot of **** on here and it just makes it harder with all the dishonest retards on the net

Quick Reply: to many people ripping each other off...