02 r6

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2010, 12:05 AM

PuRpL3_Dr4nK is a decent person
Re: 02 r6

Instead of making me read and respond with this useless response just use the search. It's been covered like a thousand times already
Old 01-14-2010, 06:08 AM

r6roadrash is a decent person

Originally Posted by blee
AWWWWW I'm sorry,I didn't know you were so emotional,I was just ****** wit ya pumpkin,why don't ya pow wow your way on over to my town so I can give ya a BIG hug,sounds like ya need one seein how easily your feelings get hurt.Some of you squids get your tentacles twisted way to easily,Welcome to stuntlife kid.

you funny, and by the way i have been smiling the whole time i wrote that and this, i dont care, its fun to talk ****, but thanks
Old 01-14-2010, 08:39 AM
r6 destroyer

reds919hornet is a decent person

Originally Posted by blee
YEEEEEEEEEEAH pow wow's!!!! Your a brave man,not many people like to admit they gotta pow wow to get it up,keep that bitch in first and slow it down bub.You dont need big sprockets when your learnin at first.

And to the thread starter:
I'm not 100% positive on the R-6 but I don't think ya need an oil pick up most guys run oil pick ups if they plan on keepin it on the bar for long periods of time...most guys just overfill the oil so it's at the top of the sight glass...it ends up being almost a quart extra...
r6 has a dip stick. been running an 03 for a few months trying to learn on myself. have not heard much about the oil pick up mod on the r6 but have heard about it alot on the f4i's. the clean air mod is a must. i stood mine up on the twelve bar to check exhaust clearance and to those cheesy pics that i have set it back down tried to start it and it was locked down. had to pull the tank to get to the spark plugs to remove them to get it unlocked. still have some problems when i ride close to bp for a while it wants to smoke some from trying to pull in.
Old 01-14-2010, 09:12 AM
T/C
Squid...

T/C has a spectacular aura aboutT/C has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by jebova2301
as far as the kleen air, go here: http://www.all-out-motorsports.com/f...ead.php?t=3597

youll have to register, but that takes like a minute. also, that writeup is for the 03-05, but i cant see the first gens being that different.

and t/c, im not sure on this, but from what i remember, the r6 doesnt need a modded pickup for the oil unless you just plan on parking it on the bar and leaving it there. i could be wrong though. if i am, i hope someone corrects me
I have no clue i was just saying that is what it sounded like he was talking about...
Old 02-04-2010, 08:56 AM

r6roadrash is a decent person

hey im callin up this old thread to see if anyone has some info on the klean airmod for the 02 r6 i got mine apart and it looks as if i dont even have the option that zues told me about, if anyone has info on the klean air mod for the 02r6 let me know i think i dont need it?