tool of the year

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2010, 04:54 PM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light
tool of the year

OK, im no top stunter or anything, but does anyone know roadsurfr7 ?

seriously bro, i see you in every thread runnin your mouth , and all ive seen has been a ****** avitar of a stock bike

whats your deal ?
Old 01-09-2010, 04:55 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future
Re: tool of the year

Old 01-09-2010, 05:14 PM
Incredible shrinking man

blee is a decent person

is he the dude with the blue gsxr photo in his avi?
Old 01-09-2010, 05:18 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

Old 01-09-2010, 05:34 PM

roadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to behold

SUBSCRIBED!
Old 01-09-2010, 05:34 PM
Incredible shrinking man

blee is a decent person

He's just another keyboard commando who loves to talk **** when they know there are no consequences for all the **** they talk,most people who constantly talk big **** on a forum are *****'s that got beat up their whole life and this is their only way to act tuff,cause in real life they will bitch out when it comes to scrapin.
Old 01-09-2010, 05:37 PM

roadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by blee
He's just another keyboard commando who loves to talk **** when they know there are no consequences for all the **** they talk,most people who constantly talk big **** on a forum are *****'s that got beat up their whole life and this is their only way to act tuff,cause in real life they will bitch out when it comes to scrapin.

no, i'm just upset because its going on 2 weeks that I havent gotten laid. I'm kinda edgy. but i'm down for scrapin....
Old 01-09-2010, 05:39 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

2 weeks with no *****? That blows. are you ?
Old 01-09-2010, 05:42 PM

Originally Posted by MoHawk
2 weeks with no *****? That blows. are you ?

I'm not gay, but you can suck me off if you are asking?
Old 01-09-2010, 05:44 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

You always seemed cool to me befoore, but not enough for me to feast on a **** meat sandwich. Just don't turn into StarKidd22, Kelm, or Bibo
Old 01-09-2010, 05:57 PM

SIC J is an unknown quantity at this point

So you're saying he might be a cop?
Old 01-09-2010, 06:00 PM
Incredible shrinking man

blee is a decent person

Originally Posted by SIC J
exactly
Old 01-09-2010, 06:05 PM

Originally Posted by MoHawk
You always seemed cool to me befoore, but not enough for me to feast on a **** meat sandwich. Just don't turn into StarKidd22, Kelm, or Bibo
+1 I'm just trying to jump start this forum, this place has sucked for too many months. When Stock05 stopped posting and YSRRider got booted this place died! I'm gonna vote this "lamest thread of the year"

Originally Posted by SIC J

exactly
Old 01-09-2010, 06:06 PM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by roadsurfr7
SUBSCRIBED!
lol, really not tryin to start anything, but whats the deal ? do you stunt ? thats basically all i wanna know

the only threads i see you post in are the argument ones
Old 01-09-2010, 06:09 PM
Post Whore Nazi

That cop **** was funnier than you know
Old 01-09-2010, 06:31 PM

Originally Posted by R1wonder
lol, really not tryin to start anything, but whats the deal ? do you stunt ? thats basically all i wanna know

the only threads i see you post in are the argument ones
I try, I got some weak pow pow's, I have fun, I'm not trying to take this sport anywhere, I'm just enjoying it for what it is, like anyone, I like being on my bike period, doesn't matter how I am riding. I wear a helmet most of the time, I always ride in jeans and I never ride with a back pack LOL!
Old 01-09-2010, 06:33 PM
Stuntride.com

i hate back packs, ok well carry on about your business lol. it just seems like you are only here to argue but if thats what keeps you busy go for it
Old 01-09-2010, 06:41 PM
BiG AzZ sQuID

Frankenstein929 is a decent person

Originally Posted by R1wonder
i hate back packs, ok well carry on about your business lol. it just seems like you are only here to argue but if thats what keeps you busy go for it
YOU LOVE BACKPACKS!!! dont lie its not a good color on you :-p Whats up Ryan wtf have you been up to? Im down in GA for a while workin... get at me some time.
Old 01-09-2010, 06:41 PM

go through the threads.... does anything interest you? I wish I was here for the BIBO thread!!!!! without some hate or some kind of drama, there is almost no reason to log in. I enjoy reading about new products and helpful tips but there doesnt seem to be much of that being posted anymore.
Old 01-09-2010, 06:44 PM
BiG AzZ sQuID

Frankenstein929 is a decent person

Originally Posted by roadsurfr7
go through the threads.... does anything interest you? I wish I was here for the BIBO thread!!!!! without some hate or some kind of drama, there is almost no reason to log in. I enjoy reading about new products and helpful tips but there doesnt seem to be much of that being posted anymore.
Nothing has changed as far as I can tell everyone is still being haters and talking **** to eachother.... Its fun, once and a while everyone falls into the negativity. No one is immune to it, some just more than others.. But we all love to talk **** once and a while and it needs to happen it keeps us all on our toes and makes us all know that there is always someone out there more witty than us and can always keep our asses in check

Quick Reply: tool of the year