Stunt related hoodies?

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2010, 10:10 PM
J Blox

frayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura about
Re: Stunt related hoodies?

B ..................... S
Old 01-05-2010, 10:18 PM
Clutch it up

Ben AKA Rage is a decent person

http://www.bikestylesinc.com/catalog...5fda3ed9967b4e
Old 01-05-2010, 10:24 PM
TEAM KELM MOTHAFUUCKA***S

br denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Kelm
It's cold out, I want something that's gonna keep me warm... any good stunt related hoodies out there at the moment? where do I order?
id go with streetfighterz and starboyz... cant beat the tank wheelie logo and the FTP

you should know where to order them
Old 01-05-2010, 10:25 PM

SIC J is an unknown quantity at this point

SCSclothing.com

I can do all my designs in a hoodie. Just PM me. All hoodies except the all over print is $35 plus shipping. All Over Print Hoodie is $45 plus shipping. Right now I have black hoodies in stock in S-3XL.
Old 01-05-2010, 10:36 PM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

i'd check out WCC's stuff,the designs areand they are well worth supporting
Old 01-06-2010, 12:15 AM
FTP CYCLES

f4 diablo is a decent person

I just went to the mall an bought an awsome reversible hoody on sale(19.99), reg was 189 bucks an its in asian so I dunno what the brand is. But took it straight to the screen printers an Had my crews lil logo done on the left front, an a giant tank wheelie on the back, Looks G as ****.
Old 01-06-2010, 12:36 AM
The Reverend Freestyle

!!A2K!! will become famous soon enough

wheel e industries on myspace.....jesse makes some sick ****!!!
Old 01-06-2010, 12:40 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

not stunt related... but i just got few one industries hoodies from bobscycle.com

normally $85 bucks they were all on sale for $30. The one "mercinary" jacket is super warm.

not sure if sale is still going on
Old 01-06-2010, 12:56 AM

Tie Ler is a decent person

fukucachme.com

pretty sick ****
Old 01-06-2010, 09:34 AM
brabuhburbuh

Danger_Dave can only hope to improve

i would go to kmart, but a hoody for 5 bucks, and then spend 30 getting it custom logo, embroidery, maybe a big *** reflective picture of myself doing a highchair on the back, designs and little pictures of sprockets and chains all over the place, just the sickest sweater ever. **** i'd even pay 10 bucks for the sweater, and another 40 for all that work, rather than spend 30-50 dollars to be a walking BILLBOARD for someone and pay all that markup plus shipping, plus a weak azz design, just so i can rep someone else. **** kelm i'll bet you if you come up with a design sick enough people will be wanting to buy it off you and want you to make more of them. lol. u should get a big azz picture of a kelm stand on the back, and a kelm spreader on the front.
Old 01-06-2010, 09:54 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by Danger_Dave
i would go to kmart, but a hoody for 5 bucks, and then spend 30 getting it custom logo, embroidery, maybe a big *** reflective picture of myself doing a highchair on the back, designs and little pictures of sprockets and chains all over the place, just the sickest sweater ever. **** i'd even pay 10 bucks for the sweater, and another 40 for all that work, rather than spend 30-50 dollars to be a walking BILLBOARD for someone and pay all that markup plus shipping, plus a weak azz design, just so i can rep someone else. **** kelm i'll bet you if you come up with a design sick enough people will be wanting to buy it off you and want you to make more of them. lol. u should get a big azz picture of a kelm stand on the back, and a kelm spreader on the front.
Or just go to cafepress.com, http://www.zazzle.com/, or http://www.customink.com/ and build your own however you want it on your pc. For example, check out this one I just designed. Send me a PM if you're interested in ordering it.
Old 01-06-2010, 10:26 AM
The Reverend Freestyle

!!A2K!! will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by toneth
or just go to cafepress.com, http://www.zazzle.com/, or http://www.customink.com/ and build your own however you want it on your pc. For example, check out this one i just designed. Send me a pm if you're interested in ordering it.
Old 01-06-2010, 02:35 PM

~ HATER ~ is a decent person

B*s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-06-2010, 02:52 PM

PLAYA-P will become famous soon enoughPLAYA-P will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Tie Ler
fukucachme.com

pretty sick ****
I got some of there gear love it
Old 01-06-2010, 03:12 PM
TEAM KELM MOTHAFUUCKA***S

br denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of light

ill def buy the kelm is a *** one!

btw kelm what hapenned to the shirts and stickers and u had planned a while ago?