New sick cage design

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2010, 11:42 PM
sickinnovations.com

PUNKON1WHEEL is a decent person
Re: New sick cage design

Ill be nice.

Last edited by PUNKON1WHEEL; 01-07-2010 at 12:02 AM.
Old 01-06-2010, 11:56 PM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by jebova2301
+1...saying things like that just makes it look like atown is desperate for business. From my dealings with them, they have been stand up people. From what i have heard, sick is a stand up company too. Stop spreading bullshit. If you prefer atown, go atwon. If you prefer sick, go sick. Dont run in and make an *** of yourself bashing someone elses product when you probably havent even used it.
+11423143654123
Old 01-07-2010, 12:04 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Well looks like this thread took a ****. Way to many new bandwagon wanna be stunters these days to keep a thread going past page 3.
Old 01-07-2010, 12:06 AM

Dilts646 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bwesky
this is all te **** you shudda had done with the first gen cage. yeh its cool now but wtf about all the ppl tht got **** canned coz u munkey ****** retards cant design god ****. i got a cage for my 05 636 and it fit like junk. i had to go get expensive ******* tools to tighten down the motor mount and the connector in front of the radiator. not to mention the ******* stripped allthread that came with the cage. oh yeah the mother ****** didnt even line up at all i had to hammer tht bitch to get it on. i wont buy another SI... have fun ripping people off with ur retard ingenuity

You sound like a dumb ***, Just saying! SI was the best cage out for a long time.

The upgrade looks a lot better! Sucks getting your sockets stuck in the cage and trying to line up the bottom tubes..
Old 01-07-2010, 12:09 AM

bwesky is a decent person

Originally Posted by Dilts646
You sound like a dumb *** Just saying! SI was the best cage out for a long time.

The upgrade looks a lot better! Sucks getting your sockets stuck in the cage and trying to line up the bottom tubes..
i sound like a dumbass coz they sell a shitty product? im sorry but your a ******* retard too man. i had nothing but problems with that ******* cage. a monkey with a tap measure, a welder and tubing could make a better cage than them. if i still had my 636 i wud show some pics about how shitty the alignment was. but unfortuantly some asshat stole it.
Old 01-07-2010, 12:11 AM

[quote=PUNKON1WHEEL;4233126]

expensive tools?? You didnt have a socket ratchet and an allen wrench? You had to hammer it on.. Are you sure you had the right cage for the right bike cause we have sold many of these and I have installed many and never had to use a hammer.
yeh it was, i had to double check when i got it coz it fitted like **** and looked like ***. oh well lesson learned, maybe ll just have to buy all my parts off of myspace now.
Old 01-07-2010, 12:12 AM
sickinnovations.com

You sound like a dumb ***, Just saying! SI was the best cage out for a long time.

Yea the socket thing was a pain in the ***. Only certain brands would fit in without getting stuck. the tighening sequence of the bolts made it much easier to put on and not get sockets hung up. with the bigger diameter tubing on the mounts that wont be an issue. I always felt we had the best on the market. naturally thats an opinon that i dont expect everyone to share, but im definately stoked about the upgrades. We took a good part and made it that much better.
Old 01-07-2010, 12:13 AM

Dilts646 is an unknown quantity at this point

i sound like a dumbass coz they sell a shitty product? im sorry but your a ******* retard too man. i had nothing but problems with that ******* cage. a monkey with a tap measure, a welder and tubing could make a better cage than them. if i still had my 636 i wud show some pics about how shitty the alignment was. but unfortuantly some asshat stole it.

Sounds like you had the wrong cage for the bike, are just a moron that couldn't figure out how to put a cage on, or had a used cage that was bent to ****..

You do realize how many people have a SI cage with no MAJOR problems right?

With the new upgrades all of the problems that the cage DID have are taken care of.. There were some things that needed to be different and that's why Ian changed them.. BUT it wasn't a GARBAGE cage like you are saying.

Either way if you don't like SI buy someone else's.. maybe powers?

Last edited by Dilts646; 01-07-2010 at 12:16 AM.
Old 01-07-2010, 12:16 AM

Sounds like you had the wrong cage for the bike, are just a moron that couldn't figure out how to put a cage on, or had a used cage that was bent to ****..

You do realize how many people have a SI cage with no MAJOR problems right?

With the new upgrades all of the problems that the cage DID have are taken care of.. There were some things that needed to be different and that's why Ian changed them.. BUT it wasn't a GARBAGE cage like you are saying.
it was for the right bike and mine was gaaaaaabage! it cudda been a one in a million deal, coz i havnt herd neone else complain but tht thing was fugged.. and yeh i bought it new lol
Old 01-07-2010, 12:17 AM
sickinnovations.com

[QUOTE=bwesky;4233161]
Originally Posted by PUNKON1WHEEL
yeh it was, i had to double check when i got it coz it fitted like **** and looked like ***. oh well lesson learned, maybe ll just have to buy all my parts off of myspace now.
Oh... that explains you **** talkin. I see your location. Thats fine, support another "company". Thats fine. It really does make you look like an idiot though comin in here to talk **** about the problems that we just fixed... Its an open forum so do your thing there fella.
Old 01-07-2010, 12:18 AM
sickinnovations.com

it was for the right bike and mine was gaaaaaabage! it cudda been a one in a million deal, coz i havnt herd neone else complain but tht thing was fugged.. and yeh i bought it new lol
Then you should have returned it for a new one.....
Old 01-07-2010, 12:19 AM

[quote=PUNKON1WHEEL;4233171]

Oh... that explains you **** talkin. I see your location. Thats fine, support another "company". Thats fine. It really does make you look like an idiot though comin in here to talk **** about the problems that we just fixed... Its an open forum so do your thing there fella.

whats that sposed to mean, u dont like kc? bahahahah
sickinnovations.com

Originally Posted by dilts646

either way if you don't like si buy someone else's.. Maybe powers?

Then you should have returned it for a new one.....
**** that it took me like three weeks to get that thing in im not waiting another two months for a ******* cage tht wudda killed my whole summer
Old 01-07-2010, 12:21 AM
sickinnovations.com

Bottom line dude. Sorry you werent happy. Im sure you will enjoy your new cage. Have a good day
Old 01-07-2010, 12:22 AM

Bottom line dude. Sorry you werent happy. Im sure you will enjoy your new cage. Have a good day
ill be riding cageless coz i dont have a bike. it got jacked. just like this thread
Old 01-07-2010, 12:26 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

And you would not call up and ask for a new one or a refund? You must be a dumbass
Old 01-07-2010, 12:27 AM

Originally Posted by Suicidl
And you would not call up and ask for a new one or a refund? You must be a dumbass
you muthafuckaz need to read the whole thred b4 you start accuzing people, **** man.
Old 01-07-2010, 12:29 AM
The Reverend Freestyle

!!A2K!! will become famous soon enough

^^^ which is why they just fixed the problem the old cages did
Old 01-07-2010, 01:37 AM

FUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really nice

Yea thats one of the bad parts of the old design. The new cages will only use allen bolts. You will only need an 8mm allen to install the cage!!

hahaha i always felt dumb cause of that ill be hitting you up to do that trade in tho let me just beat this cage up a lil more first.. haha

btw SI are the best cages out... my

Quick Reply: New sick cage design