new shoes

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2010, 10:17 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: new shoes

Originally Posted by PuRpL3_Dr4nK
Whats a T-Neck?
you're a quote who's nuts am i swinging off of me calling you gay isnt swinging off anyones nuts - just pointing out that youre And T-Neck isnt a what - its a who
Old 01-04-2010, 10:22 PM

PuRpL3_Dr4nK is a decent person

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
you're a quote who's nuts am i swinging off of me calling you gay isnt swinging off anyones nuts - just pointing out that youre And T-Neck isnt a what - its a who
Dude this argument is so Page 2 of 3 of this thread. Leave the past is the past.
Old 01-04-2010, 11:08 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

starkid22 is a decent person

:2CENTS
Old 01-04-2010, 11:15 PM

Originally Posted by starkid22

:2CENTS
Thanks. Those ones are hot and I think they will look good with super skinnys.
Old 01-04-2010, 11:20 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

starkid22 is a decent person

Atleast this is a great -sight- with great comments right, i love this sight!!!!
Old 01-05-2010, 01:11 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Dude this argument is so Page 2 of 3 of this thread. Leave the past is the past.
Another person who wants to order me around. If you wanna leave it in the past then stop replying to me and more importantly dont tell me what the **** to do. Worry about yourself skippy.
Old 01-05-2010, 01:12 AM
NealFoReal

Oh and let me be a wise *** like you were to mohawk. Its leave the past IN the past. Basic grammar that you learn in 2nd grade
Old 01-05-2010, 01:14 AM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

Oh and let me be a wise *** like you were to mohawk. Its leave the past IN the past. Basic grammar that you learn in 2nd grade
I knew I liked you Neal
Old 01-05-2010, 02:31 AM
www.frontiercycle.com

jebova2301 is a decent person

Oh and let me be a wise *** like you were to mohawk. It's leave the past IN the past. Basic grammar that you learn in 2nd grade
and since i can just be a wise ***...
Old 01-05-2010, 07:52 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

It's 3 pages at this point for you because you don't have your settings to the maximum posts per page. It's 2 for me.
Old 01-05-2010, 07:54 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

Thanks. Those ones are hot and I think they will look good with super skinnys.
...and skinny jeans are for chicks
Old 01-05-2010, 08:03 AM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Tie Ler
i also apologize for disrespect towards anyone, i as all you once were am a total ****** newbie, biginner,rookie or anything yould like to call me in this sport.

That being said i would think that all thee pioneers , experts, or **** anyone better then me would give me pointers and tips instead of jus baggin on the quid - whatever the **** that means.

thanks
the big picture is. the experienced guys get sick of new guys comming on here wanting everything written out in a manual for them. half the fun of riding is learning what works for you. so making a thread on here for every question you have gets annoying, go out and live life. were not keeping any great secrets from you or any other new guys, most of bike setup is personal preference and we all like some different ****. some ppl will say they love qualifiers and ill say theyre crazy ill only run powers on the front... and who's right? nobody, its preference, find your own.
Old 01-05-2010, 08:20 AM

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
the big picture is. the experienced guys get sick of new guys comming on here wanting everything written out in a manual for them. half the fun of riding is learning what works for you. so making a thread on here for every question you have gets annoying, go out and live life. were not keeping any great secrets from you or any other new guys, most of bike setup is personal preference and we all like some different ****. some ppl will say they love qualifiers and ill say theyre crazy ill only run powers on the front... and who's right? nobody, its preference, find your own.
Experienced guys don't have to read or reply to every thread, it's as simple as that. There's tons of stuff on the internet that makes me sick but I don't put my cursor over and click the little link that will take me there. If the kid wants to ask a question he has the right.
Old 01-05-2010, 09:14 AM

Originally Posted by DOKE
Ewww I can just imagine how baggy and drab your jeans and wardrobe is. Please, get a subscription to GQ or Details.
Old 01-05-2010, 09:21 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

Ewww I can just imagine how baggy and drab your jeans and wardrobe is. Please, get a subscription to GQ or Details.
LOL. I've got a professional job during the day. I don't look like an emo kiddo with skinny jeans. I dress like an adult and my clothes are

Nice try though kiddo...
Old 01-05-2010, 11:43 AM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

Wow. Doke, does this **** hurt your head as well?
Old 01-05-2010, 01:10 PM
Freak Style Riderz

Tough Luck is a decent person

Originally Posted by Tie Ler
i also apologize for disrespect towards anyone, i as all you once were am a total ****** newbie, biginner,rookie or anything yould like to call me in this sport.

That being said i would think that all thee pioneers , experts, or **** anyone better then me would give me pointers and tips instead of jus baggin on the quid - whatever the **** that means.

thanks
First of all its called a Squid not a quid do a SEARCH and you can learn a new word today

I agree with you there they just don't look right on guys and alot of chicks can't pull it off either and really shouldn't try

Its not all drab or baggy its clothes that fit they way they shouold. The problem is really not the skinny jeans its the fact that most of the guys that wear them have them sagging half way down thier ***, that went out in the early 90's and i wish it would stay gone.

LOL. I've got a professional job during the day. I don't look like an emo kiddo with skinny jeans. I dress like an adult and my clothes are

Nice try though kiddo...
Same here i spend more the $20.00 on a pair of walmart jeans that are to damn small and i can't pull them up all the way

Originally Posted by MoHawk
Wow. Doke, does this **** hurt your head as well?
I feel like :bang head with this kid
Old 01-05-2010, 01:15 PM
Post Whore Nazi

I wish I had banning power. There are 3 people that would be banned today.
Old 01-05-2010, 01:16 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Experienced guys don't have to read or reply to every thread, it's as simple as that. There's tons of stuff on the internet that makes me sick but I don't put my cursor over and click the little link that will take me there. If the kid wants to ask a question he has the right.
dont talk to me
Old 01-05-2010, 01:19 PM

Slaw Skillz is a decent person

You won't hit him...no way you wont do it.............NO BALLZ!!!

Quick Reply: new shoes