Thats all you got??

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2010, 03:10 AM

Tie Ler is a decent person
Thats all you got??

ive asked before and im askin again, besides bikestyles.com and fukucachme.com
wat are some dope websites that sell sick stuntin tees cuz i cant find **** besides those 2. no zazzle or ebay **** either.
Old 01-03-2010, 03:25 AM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

slidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really nice
Re: Thats all you got??

dude take the stupid out of your finger and stop typing bro thats it....bikestyles, dope status, street fighters are the only i would even consider and bikestyles is the best preshrunk and have killer specials all the time 3 shirts and bikestyles sock and stickers for 50 bucks to your door...

NOW STOP MAKING STUPID THREADS!!!!!
Old 01-03-2010, 03:55 AM

hahahah
ive asked you about bike styles and pm you and said i wanna buy but u never wrote back.

and dont open my threads if you dont wanna see wat i write in um
Old 01-03-2010, 05:25 AM
Booyaka!

ARE WON is a decent person

Just bump your old thread.
Old 01-03-2010, 08:42 AM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

slidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Tie Ler
hahahah
ive asked you about bike styles and pm you and said i wanna buy but u never wrote back.

and dont open my threads if you dont wanna see wat i write in um

DUDE your on crack if you would have pm'ed me you would have bikestyles gear on the way to your house.....i answer 15 pm's a day and i wouldnt have over looked yours now if you want a deal through bikestyles i will still hook it up but dont be rude to people trying to give a deal and **** on here we are all nice people and yes bump your old thread....if you act a fool on here and do a bunch of stupid **** trust me when i say you wont be here long not a threat just people wont like you and will make it hell on here good luck with your venture if you still want a hook up holla but if not atleast dont be dumb

ask anyone around if you pm me you will get super fast responses

Last edited by slidewayz89; 01-03-2010 at 09:39 AM.
Old 01-03-2010, 09:16 AM

GAMstunts is an unknown quantity at this point

Slideways DOES answer pm's quickly and will hook your **** up! tie ler, wtf is the rush on shirts? YOu need to work on those power wheelies your bustin out in your avatar and quit worrying about lookin like a stunter. Try workin on your ridin instead of bein so concerned about some ****** shirts. Another newb Poser thats more worried about bein famous and "lookin the part" than the ridin.
So just paypal him some $$ and youll have your shirts and can quit makin duplicate threads.
Old 01-03-2010, 09:41 AM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

gam did some guy on stuntride pm you i sent him your way said he just moved there looking for some fellow stunters in the MB area...i told him to pm you he made a thread on Stuntride.
Old 01-03-2010, 11:36 AM

tsweers89 is a decent person

you probably wanna learn how to stunt first before you start reppin gear since that avatar pic and all the dumbass threads definitely be showin were your game is at and thats on the squidish level.
Old 01-03-2010, 11:41 AM
The Reverend Freestyle

!!A2K!! will become famous soon enough

http://www.myspace.com/444241473
wheel e industries.....tell Jesse that Andrew sent ya...
Old 01-03-2010, 11:57 AM
Mof Diver

mofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant future

Tie Ler
This message is hidden because Tie Ler is on your ignore list.
Old 01-03-2010, 12:18 PM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

tie ler= STRAIT 18 year old,wet behind the ears squidlike others told you,aint no reason to sport "stunt gear" if your not a stunter
Old 01-03-2010, 12:22 PM
Village Idiot

kidblooper is a decent person

I want my 5 mins back after reading this , can somebody give me my five minutes back ? Dude goto to walmart and get a Scooby Doo shirt.. thats how you do it
Old 01-03-2010, 02:35 PM

~ HATER ~ is a decent person

Originally Posted by GAMstunts
Slideways DOES answer pm's quickly and will hook your **** up! tie ler, wtf is the rush on shirts? YOu need to work on those power wheelies your bustin out in your avatar and quit worrying about lookin like a stunter. Try workin on your ridin instead of bein so concerned about some ****** shirts. Another newb Poser thats more worried about bein famous and "lookin the part" than the ridin.
So just paypal him some $$ and youll have your shirts and can quit makin duplicate threads.

ahahahahahahaha
Old 01-03-2010, 02:50 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

WOW WTF is going on in here? If the kid wants to rock some shirts let him rock some shirts He's not allowed to coz he's not the best stunter or his wheelies arent as refined as some folks. Thats just plain dumb if you ask me.

There was a thread on stuntride where it listed a bunch of different websites that sold shirts but I cant find it. Here's 2 more tho:

http://stuntride.com/vbstunt/showthr...ghlight=shirts

SoCalStunts.com

http://stuntride.com/vbstunt/showthr...ghlight=shirts
Old 01-03-2010, 03:33 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

here it is - was on the top of the new posts list

http://stuntride.com/vbstunt/showthread.php?t=9489
Old 01-03-2010, 03:36 PM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

Fury INC. sorry no website you actually have to make it to a comp or session where he is at
Old 01-03-2010, 05:18 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by skillz
Fury INC. sorry no website you actually have to make it to a comp or session where he is at
He ships stuff too. He shipped me some stuff and just sent chinos fat *** some shirts. 6xl for chino too. i think he got a myspace with pics.
Old 01-03-2010, 06:56 PM

dam all on some shirts? hah first ill put some pics soo i dont look like a noob or a squid i can ride ight for only been riding a month, and yes im new to stuntin dont get me wrong, but im just tryin to rock some gear cuz i think YOUR sport is pretty dope. soo sorry for wasting everyones time.
Old 01-03-2010, 07:00 PM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

not wasting anyones time bro just have some respect to it dont look like a stunter be a stunter....i can get you some dope as gear man i wear BS everyday of the week....to work, to bed, to ****, to ride chubbz has a hell of a personality and its like mine hahah. but i always check pms man I sell **** on here daily....you need some stunt parts just holla i got ya for cheap....unless its for a gixxer then holla at loogie for impaktek ***** dope.....ALMOST AS DOPE AS A-TOWN CUSTOMS.haha jk

i can get ya some deals bro just let me know what you want
*7 shirts and a dvd and some stickers for 100$
*3 shirts and some stickers for 50$
*1 shirt for 20 just let me know how many you want and what styles kid i got ya....
Old 01-04-2010, 10:31 AM

GAMstunts is an unknown quantity at this point

Its not so much wastin time but sheesh do a little research, takin some time browsing posts or talkin to people will answer all your newb questions. Im not tryin to intentionally be a dick but to have multiple posts about the same subject, postin about what shoes, what shirts, ....so on and so on, half of em dont even relate to wheelies.
Im just sayin if I was new to a forum and made this many threads in a couple days time and accuse people of not gettin back to me, wanting everybody to hop to and get you that shirt info (that with a lil work you could get yourself), and so on I would expect to get flamed, i mean this is still "hate life" right?