lakeworth florida

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2009, 11:57 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
lakeworth florida

sitting at a light on lake worth rd in lake worth florida and a guy does a poppa stoppie next to me at the light while im sitting in my van so i asked him if he stunted his bike because it had a cage on it and was street fightered out and only had half a subframe and he tells me he rides with starboys and takes off ...

any one on here in lake worth for the holidays ?
Old 12-27-2009, 12:30 AM
I AM TIGER WOODS!!!

BLEED is a decent person
Re: lakeworth florida

lol thats crazy.
Old 12-27-2009, 12:34 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

might have been a real stunter might have been another faker of the funk ...hard to tell any more ...lol
Old 12-27-2009, 12:42 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

That was me lol. Merry XMas
Old 12-27-2009, 01:01 AM
Incredible shrinking man

blee is a decent person

Originally Posted by old man roger
might have been a real stunter might have been another faker of the funk ...hard to tell any more ...lol
I bet the whole drive home you were wishin you had your bike just to split his wig didn't ya
Old 12-27-2009, 03:29 AM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by blee
I bet the whole drive home you were wishin you had your bike just to split his wig didn't ya
actually no i was wanting to tell him to come to the spot tomorrow night but he dipped out too quick , i would think if he was a real stunter he would have wanted directions but when i asked him why he didnt come to the spot on [insert name of street here] he just said he was from out of town and then he rolled out ..

if i was out of town with my bike i would be dying to know where the local spot was at
Old 12-27-2009, 03:53 AM

PLAYA-P will become famous soon enoughPLAYA-P will become famous soon enough

Why were you rolling in the van that late ?? Did you happen to have some candy and extra curtains up on the windows hmmmmm?
Old 12-27-2009, 01:20 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by PLAYA-P
Why were you rolling in the van that late ?? Did you happen to have some candy and extra curtains up on the windows hmmmmm?
smart *** , me and my girl were coming home from a movie
Old 12-27-2009, 01:48 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

It was me.
Old 12-27-2009, 01:58 PM
also known as OMR

i know you and it wasnt you
Old 12-27-2009, 02:26 PM
Throttle choppin'

IRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the rough

It was me.
Old 12-27-2009, 02:27 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by IRISH MIKE
It was me.
he was fatter than you ...lol
Old 12-27-2009, 02:28 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Bray cant do a poppa stoppie w/o destroying a million things on his bike. Photoshop.
Old 12-27-2009, 02:30 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
That was me lol. Merry XMas
he didnt look mexican
Old 12-27-2009, 06:31 PM
NealFoReal

he didnt look mexican
I had a helmet on old man - I know it was dark and hard for you to see without your bifocals but I was wearing a helmet lol.
Old 12-27-2009, 06:31 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
I had a helmet on old man - I know it was dark and hard for you to see without your bifocals but I was wearing a helmet lol.
nope just a dew rag no helmet
Old 12-27-2009, 07:48 PM
NealFoReal

nope just a dew rag no helmet
Thats what you think but like I said you cant see and you're senile so you wouldnt know any better lmao.
Old 12-28-2009, 12:27 AM
also known as OMR

ok then youre a dick for not coming to the spot and making the wheelies ...lol
Old 12-28-2009, 12:30 AM

John LegionST is a decent person

it was me
Old 12-28-2009, 12:44 AM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by John LegionST
it was me
nope wasnt you either ...lol

Quick Reply: lakeworth florida