Congrats to me!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2009, 06:25 PM

Tekanomics is a decent person
Re: Congrats to me!!!!!

parasailing today with her n luau tonight. im only allowed to have 2 bikes at a time n she wants 2 extras sold asap, i can build as many as i want though just cant keep em. what i dont get though, is how women think they can come n marry a guy then set rulesbout how many of his things he can keep that he had long before her???

yeah ride time goes down a lot, shed like my 636 done nice n get her m1 n take over that bike though n phase out my whoolie all together. i got such little time anyways, working 6 days a week n go see my daughter on my 1 day off.

n 3 more things....
-why do girls get with guys they want to change?
-why dont guys hardly ever ask girls to change?
-who has a gym membership they never use, complains they're getting fat and eats all the time??? i probably got her preggo already, marriage is gonna suckm new apt has a gym n dammit im puttin her on a treadmill before its too late!!!

Last edited by Tekanomics; 12-24-2009 at 06:26 PM. Reason: ps... dont tell my wife, sorry guys i got no one to talk to anymore since i said "i do"
Old 12-24-2009, 07:05 PM

Dilts646 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Congrats to me!!!!!

Originally Posted by Tekanomics
parasailing today with her n luau tonight. im only allowed to have 2 bikes at a time n she wants 2 extras sold asap, i can build as many as i want though just cant keep em. what i dont get though, is how women think they can come n marry a guy then set rulesbout how many of his things he can keep that he had long before her???

yeah ride time goes down a lot, shed like my 636 done nice n get her m1 n take over that bike though n phase out my whoolie all together. i got such little time anyways, working 6 days a week n go see my daughter on my 1 day off.

n 3 more things....
-why do girls get with guys they want to change?
-why dont guys hardly ever ask girls to change?
-who has a gym membership they never use, complains they're getting fat and eats all the time??? i probably got her preggo already, marriage is gonna suckm new apt has a gym n dammit im puttin her on a treadmill before its too late!!!

O man,, that was quick!

I wouldn't sell any bikes or ANYTHING though... She would have to go!