Busted my first "Os"

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2009, 03:41 PM
Never to late to elevate

OldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant future
Busted my first "Os"

I finally busted my first couple of circle wheelies this week!!!
Old 12-15-2009, 03:43 PM
Freak Style Riderz

Tough Luck is a decent person
Re: Busted my first "Os"

Congrats i was just starting to work on that LOL then the snow hit.
Old 12-15-2009, 03:46 PM
Never to late to elevate

OldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Tough Luck
Congrats i was just starting to work on that LOL then the snow hit.
Thanks bro, I live in the DFW area and it's been to freak'n cold for my preferences here too. When you make progress it gets your *** motivated though.
Old 12-15-2009, 03:48 PM
so cal stunters union

g-man FOFC is a decent person

Originally Posted by OldManJimmy
I finally busted my first couple of circle wheelies this week!!!
Old 12-15-2009, 04:01 PM

Gramps is a decent person

PIc's
Old 12-15-2009, 04:47 PM
Never to late to elevate

Originally Posted by Gramps
PIc's
None this time but there were riders on this forum from the DFW area there that can substantiate my accomplishment.
Old 12-15-2009, 05:10 PM

IMR-Merlin is a decent person

Congrats on the O's but quit bitching about the cold.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okKJiIXWjtI
Old 12-15-2009, 05:11 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by IMR-Merlin

cold ain't a problem, it's the ICE!

hell rode home in the snow a week ago, but the snow melted and refroze and its slick as **** now
Old 12-15-2009, 05:22 PM

Originally Posted by Towlieee
cold ain't a problem, it's the ICE!

hell rode home in the snow a week ago, but the snow melted and refroze and its slick as **** now
I hear that, this lot is unused by the business, so the prop manager lets me use it. During the summer we keep it clean for them and in the winter I plow it. In turn, we get a lot to ride at and it's lit..

This was my ride home on Sunday.......
Old 12-15-2009, 06:40 PM
Never to late to elevate

Originally Posted by IMR-Merlin

No **** bro I have nothing to complain about!!!!

Oh, and sickk that the cop didn't run you off from your stunt spot. Your killing it even in the snow!!!!!! Props to you IMR-Merlin!!!!!

Last edited by OldManJimmy; 12-15-2009 at 06:45 PM.
Old 12-15-2009, 06:45 PM

RaysHELL is a decent person

Good job Jimbo!
Old 12-15-2009, 06:52 PM

mbadboyz is a decent person

Way to go! Great video work to.
Old 12-15-2009, 06:54 PM

Black03R1 is an unknown quantity at this point

congrats man. i finally started to learn them this year sometime in october. I worked on them for 2 weeks just about every night til i figured out how to do them. here a squid vid of me in action nuthin great but it helps me get through winter!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNhZ1J6TsJ4

Last edited by Black03R1; 12-15-2009 at 06:59 PM.
Old 12-15-2009, 07:05 PM
Never to late to elevate

Originally Posted by Black03R1
congrats man. i finally started to learn them this year sometime in october. I worked on them for 2 weeks just about every night til i figured out how to do them. here a squid vid of me in action nuthin great but it helps me get through winter!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNhZ1J6TsJ4
That was way better than I am doing!!! I am at idle and doing like two to three lanes wide ones but hey, at least I can finally steer around in the lots now. I am motivated as hell now and have from now until like the 4th of 2010 off to work on it. Good job on you killing the circles too Black03R1 !!!!!
Old 12-15-2009, 07:08 PM
Never to late to elevate

Originally Posted by RaysHELL
Good job Jimbo!
Hey Ray, you need to get your bike running and get back out there with us!!!! I love watching your crazy *** out there bro!!! And Ray, it's you and all the guys that have been my inspiration to keep trying and pick my bike up off the ground and keep trying bro!!!
Old 12-15-2009, 07:20 PM

Hey Ray, you need to get your bike running and get back out there with us!!!! I love watching your crazy *** out there bro!!! And Ray, it's you and all the guys that have been my inspiration to keep trying and pick my bike up off the ground and keep trying bro!!!
Just make sure you don't drop it on your walker. Age means nothing, it's actually enjoying what you do that counts. I would rather spend 3 hours of my day riding around in a parking lot and challenging myself than siting on the couch watching TV..... and you got a decade on me. Keep it up.
Old 12-15-2009, 08:21 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

beardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond repute

if its not in video or photos then it didnt happen!!!hahaha j/k sry omj but it has been said to me so i thought i would pass it on to you...haha progress makes you hungry huh?? i know that, we went to ride w/ all the gangsters on the wcc street ride a few weeks ago and watching those guys kill it just made me ill, i didnt know if i wanted to hit it harder to get better or punch myself in the face and imediatly list my bike on craigs list. i bet 95% of the cats at that lot were killin hc and spreader O's. i cant quit tho im addicted. besides i would have nothing to do w/ my pathetic life if i quit. all i know is riders ride!!!just need more seat time i guess...lol keep at it jimmy, maybe someday we will get the chance to meet up and kill it together!!!one more thing...your an inspiration to me doing this at your age, if jimmy can do it so can i lololol...peace...beardo out!!!
Old 12-15-2009, 09:01 PM

Black03R1 is an unknown quantity at this point

That was way better than I am doing!!! I am at idle and doing like two to three lanes wide ones but hey, at least I can finally steer around in the lots now. I am motivated as hell now and have from now until like the 4th of 2010 off to work on it. Good job on you killing the circles too Black03R1 !!!!!
thanks man i struggled for awhile and thought id never be able to do it. i dropped my bike alot to just get to doing a couple. what helped first was just getting comfortable steering the bike in wide circles. that was huge progress to me in itself. just getting used to not going straight.the feeling of finally being able to do them is fresh with me so I know how happy you are! keep up the good work maybe someday we can kill it like the pros.
Old 12-15-2009, 10:59 PM
Clutch it up

Ben AKA Rage is a decent person

Congrats Jimmy on the circle wheelies I have got to get out to the lot with you guys I am sick of sitting on the side lines watching
Old 12-16-2009, 12:08 AM
DONT READ THIS! Dammit!

BoDuke01 is a decent person

hell yea Jimmy. Ur kickin my *** at em if ur getting all the way around. So far Im at lean then fall and break my bike. Iv pretty much packed it in for the winter. Fixing my bike up real nice. Get it on vid Jimmy. Thatd get me motivated to finish the bike and do some Bo Duke-ing on the ice.

Quick Reply: Busted my first "Os"