Busted my first "Os"

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2009, 12:16 AM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

KO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Busted my first "Os"

Congrats Jimmy. Its too cold for my liking, so ill be out when it warms up. We live in Texas, I ain't use to this 30 degree ****. I can deal w the heat, but not this cold ****.
Old 12-16-2009, 03:05 AM

RaysHELL is a decent person

Originally Posted by OldManJimmy
Hey Ray, you need to get your bike running and get back out there with us!!!! I love watching your crazy *** out there bro!!! And Ray, it's you and all the guys that have been my inspiration to keep trying and pick my bike up off the ground and keep trying bro!!!
Man DPD took my bike and I can't get it back! And the rr is about to be sold hopefully. I'll be back in the spring bro!! Ya same here DJ KO I'll take 100 degrees over this any day!
Old 12-16-2009, 09:23 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

Congrats Jimmy!

...and isn't Garland TX where Zombieland was supposed to be set in? Watch you don't get munched on by some flesh eaters while you're killing the lot.
Old 12-16-2009, 09:54 AM
Never to late to elevate

OldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by IMR-Merlin
Just make sure you don't drop it on your walker. Age means nothing, it's actually enjoying what you do that counts. I would rather spend 3 hours of my day riding around in a parking lot and challenging myself than siting on the couch watching TV..... and you got a decade on me. Keep it up.
Age is something I see a lot of people get in the way of things people really can do. I could not agree more with your couch analogy.

Originally Posted by beardo
if its not in video or photos then it didnt happen!!!hahaha j/k sry omj but it has been said to me so i thought i would pass it on to you...haha progress makes you hungry huh?? i know that, we went to ride w/ all the gangsters on the wcc street ride a few weeks ago and watching those guys kill it just made me ill, i didnt know if i wanted to hit it harder to get better or punch myself in the face and imediatly list my bike on craigs list. i bet 95% of the cats at that lot were killin hc and spreader O's. i cant quit tho im addicted. besides i would have nothing to do w/ my pathetic life if i quit. all i know is riders ride!!!just need more seat time i guess...lol keep at it jimmy, maybe someday we will get the chance to meet up and kill it together!!!one more thing...your an inspiration to me doing this at your age, if jimmy can do it so can i lololol...peace...beardo out!!!
There will be a Yo Face or some stunt comp we both go to and we will ride together soon I hope Beardo!!! You doing just fine and keep doing work Beardo.

Originally Posted by Ben AKA Rage
Congrats Jimmy on the circle wheelies I have got to get out to the lot with you guys I am sick of sitting on the side lines watching
Any time your ready to hit it just let me know. I will go with ya, my squid *** needs MORE PRACTICE!!!!

Originally Posted by BoDuke01
hell yea Jimmy. Ur kickin my *** at em if ur getting all the way around. So far Im at lean then fall and break my bike. Iv pretty much packed it in for the winter. Fixing my bike up real nice. Get it on vid Jimmy. Thatd get me motivated to finish the bike and do some Bo Duke-ing on the ice.
I will post a video on this thread for you but you can't laugh just cause I have to be careful to not break my hip you know!!!
Old 12-16-2009, 09:57 AM
Never to late to elevate

OldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by DJ KO
Congrats Jimmy. Its too cold for my liking, so ill be out when it warms up. We live in Texas, I ain't use to this 30 degree ****. I can deal w the heat, but not this cold ****.
Hey what's up bro? Sorry I haven't been on here much. Between my job and having to get my squid skills improved I just haven't had any time left for Stuntlife. Hope to see you out in the spring and have a great Holiday bro!!!!
Old 12-16-2009, 10:01 AM
Never to late to elevate

Originally Posted by RaysHELL
Man DPD took my bike and I can't get it back! And the rr is about to be sold hopefully. I'll be back in the spring bro!! Ya same here DJ KO I'll take 100 degrees over this any day!
Ray, if you ever want to have a go at mine some time when we are at the lot just let me know.

Originally Posted by DOKE
Congrats Jimmy!

...and isn't Garland TX where Zombieland was supposed to be set in? Watch you don't get munched on by some flesh eaters while you're killing the lot.
I ain't letting Zombieland kick in my part of Garland. We keep the party kick'n!!!!
Seems every time I fall that concrete flesh eating bitch takes another bite out of my ***!!!
Old 12-16-2009, 10:16 AM

poopdaddy is a decent person

Congrats on the O's but quit bitching about the cold.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okKJiIXWjtI
word
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	ONE HANDER.JPG
Views:	22
Size:	24.7 KB
ID:	234871   Click image for larger version

Name:	shop BIKES FOR SALE 015.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	82.7 KB
ID:	234872   Click image for larger version

Name:	shop BIKES FOR SALE 014.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	65.7 KB
ID:	234873  
Old 12-16-2009, 12:05 PM

IMR-Merlin is a decent person

Originally Posted by poopdaddy
word
Word.....
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoid=54552645
Old 12-16-2009, 12:07 PM
♠ Азик Жфдгот ♠

kingyeddi is an unknown quantity at this point

props dude. are you really 50+??
Old 12-16-2009, 12:19 PM
Never to late to elevate

Originally Posted by kingyeddi
props dude. are you really 50+??
Yea, kind of started a little old didn't I? Bwaaaaahahahaha

Really I have ridden bikes all my life. Just this year I got into parking lot stunting. Before that I was power wheeling down the highways. I grew up on dirt bikes though.
Old 12-16-2009, 12:20 PM

05rrstunting is a decent person

Congrats on the O's but quit bitching about the cold.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okKJiIXWjtI
i live in Maine, ridding today wind was not so nice plus it was 27 out.
Old 12-16-2009, 01:15 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by poopdaddy
word
In the snow...very cool
Old 12-16-2009, 01:38 PM

IMR-Merlin is a decent person

Originally Posted by 05rrstunting
i live in Maine, ridding today wind was not so nice plus it was 27 out.
Come to Manchester, we're riding Sunday and maybe Friday. 30-35 and sunny, no wind
Old 12-16-2009, 01:52 PM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

KO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by OldManJimmy
Hey what's up bro? Sorry I haven't been on here much. Between my job and having to get my squid skills improved I just haven't had any time left for Stuntlife. Hope to see you out in the spring and have a great Holiday bro!!!!
thats cool bro. yea, i'll be out and starting all over again come spring. happy holiday's to you and the fam bro. tell alvin i said what up
Old 12-16-2009, 03:03 PM
Never to late to elevate

Originally Posted by DJ KO
thats cool bro. yea, i'll be out and starting all over again come spring. happy holiday's to you and the fam bro. tell alvin i said what up
Will do man, you know speaking of Alvin!!!! He is one that has been VERY helpful to me and has kept pushing me. But, he want get on here and say I am a squid or I suck even?

Alvin, (Armenian) I am calling you out!!!!

Old 12-16-2009, 03:14 PM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

haha, i smell a challenge
Old 12-16-2009, 03:29 PM

poopdaddy is a decent person

Originally Posted by DOKE
In the snow...very cool

cool from the wheelie in the snow or cool it snowed in GA??