i want one

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2009, 02:56 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light
i want one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLKL7...ayer_embedded#
Old 12-14-2009, 03:02 PM

PeterNoggin is a decent person
Re: i want one

Old 12-14-2009, 03:03 PM

SIC J is an unknown quantity at this point

Thats ****** awesome!
Old 12-14-2009, 03:04 PM

PLAYA-P will become famous soon enoughPLAYA-P will become famous soon enough

That was AWESOME!!!!!
Old 12-14-2009, 03:09 PM

Black03R1 is an unknown quantity at this point

omg i would get in trouble with that
Old 12-14-2009, 03:12 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

That's great! Definitely would get me in some trouble!
Old 12-14-2009, 03:20 PM
The Reverend Freestyle

!!A2K!! will become famous soon enough

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha
Old 12-14-2009, 03:21 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

15 ******* hours? Could have stripped a couple bikes down for powder coat + reassemble as well as build a cage from scratch in that much time!

funny and dope none the less.. But damn 15 hours

edit: I guess that's how long it takes someone who wears a leather riding jacket in the garage lol
Old 12-14-2009, 03:29 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Towlieee
15 ******* hours? Could have stripped a couple bikes down for powder coat + reassemble as well as build a cage from scratch in that much time!

funny and dope none the less.. But damn 15 hours

edit: I guess that's how long it takes someone who wears a leather riding jacket in the garage lol
dude that thing was no joke, you can tell he did that **** legit. look at the firing panel he had.
Old 12-14-2009, 03:29 PM

istunt4boobs is a decent person

+111111111

******* ridiculously awesome... id shoot them off while random ppl were next to me at a red light and just pay for the look on their face after they see that ****...
Old 12-14-2009, 03:32 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
dude that thing was no joke, you can tell he did that **** legit. look at the firing panel he had.
I see that, but 15 hours?!

That panel alone should have taken what, 10-30 minutes to make max, time to run wires would take a lil while, the actual rocket tubes probably would take a while but what 1-3 hours max?

Just seems like a lot of time wasted
Old 12-14-2009, 03:36 PM

nah cuz u gotta think he planned that whole **** out, built it all from scratch and put one on each side. first time u do something its always gonna take awhile. **** it takes me over an hour to install a cage for the first time and that **** is planned out already.
Old 12-14-2009, 04:25 PM
CA STUNTER

big ben is a decent person

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
nah cuz u gotta think he planned that whole **** out, built it all from scratch and put one on each side. first time u do something its always gonna take awhile. **** it takes me over an hour to install a cage for the first time and that **** is planned out already.
took me 8 butin fairness mine was waayyyyyyyyyyyyy off......(905)
Old 12-14-2009, 04:50 PM

roadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to behold

Thats not illegal in any way shape or form! LOL
Old 12-14-2009, 05:58 PM

MotoGiya is a decent person

That's FUCKN Awesome !!!!

I'll have to add Rocket launchers to my customization list for my bike now.
Old 12-14-2009, 07:18 PM
Jim CrashoBazzi

imafrogg420 is a decent person

thats kickass

especially the one that shoots out the side!!!

I would be arrested in a heartbeat if i had that hah

and I knew as soon as I heard him say the time someone would say something challenging it ahha

but thats stuntlife for ya
Old 12-14-2009, 07:24 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by roadsurfr7
Thats not illegal in any way shape or form! LOL
dude could probably get a few years just for the video
Old 12-14-2009, 07:27 PM
CA STUNTER

big ben is a decent person

Originally Posted by old man roger
dude could probably get a few years just for the video
at least illegal useof firework...haha......i guess that could b reckless endangerment
Old 12-14-2009, 07:31 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by big ben
at least illegal useof firework...haha......i guess that could b reckless endangerment
in florida they can charge you with discharging a deadly missile , those werent bottle rockets
Old 12-14-2009, 07:34 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

I would have to reload after going down through time square on Hollywoods ride. I want 2 facing toward and 2 facing back