ATOWN Customs Full Set Up Pics

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2009, 11:54 AM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

slidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really nice
Re: ATOWN Customs Full Set Up Pics

Originally Posted by loogie
my.....cage looks good,subcage looks a little wack but im sure its functional,and that RB/subframe brace should be trimmed out so you can do FIS stuff and where the round bar mounts onto the back plate its not braced or gusseted,so it WILL bend up at some pointno hate just some constructive critisizm

Cool well Im gonna start going into the impaktech threads and "constructive critisizing" your products man......the plate is trimmed for FIB tricks the subcage is the only solid peg subcage with fat pegs and sliders in the pegs...cause that is wack and i have smashed my round bar and for the first time ever i have no more broken **** and no it does not bend.....

I hear through the grapevine son magically decided to do the subframe brace now....
Old 12-13-2009, 12:02 PM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by slidewayz89
Cool well Im gonna start going into the impaktech threads and "constructive critisizing" your products man......the plate is trimmed for FIB tricks the subcage is the only solid peg subcage with fat pegs and sliders in the pegs...cause that is wack and i have smashed my round bar and for the first time ever i have no more broken **** and no it does not bend.....

I hear through the grapevine son magically decided to do the subframe brace now....
impaktech products arent mine...i just support and use them...and alot of peeps make RB/braces for the 05-06 636 these days and atown def. ISNT the firstif you have constructive critisizm for ANY products,not just impaktech,feel free to post up....it can only help the sport and the products we use and need on our bikes... the RB/brace doesnt look "trimmed" for FIS stuff thats why i commented on it..i had an 05 and trust me,there is not much room to begin with for your foot..and like i said b4,the subcage LOOKS a little wack IMO but im sure is 100% functional,i just dont like the looks of it(im a high fashion stunter)LOL...im not hating AT ALL,just putting in my AND bumping the thread so dont get your thong twisted homie
Old 12-13-2009, 01:00 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

and alot of peeps make RB/braces for the 05-06 636 these days
actually, NOBODY makes a brace similar to this design ready to purchase. The closest you're going to get is a full blown steel subframe and there is only ONE vendor that makes and sells those.
Old 12-13-2009, 01:04 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

..and like i said b4,the subcage LOOKS a little wack IMO
Looks? Can't see the brace when its mounted under the tail section. And looks are the least of the concerns for 05-06 owners with the weak *** subframes.
Old 12-13-2009, 01:27 PM

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Armenian
actually, NOBODY makes a brace similar to this design ready to purchase. The closest you're going to get is a full blown steel subframe and there is only ONE vendor that makes and sells those.
not to threadjack guys but actually other people DO already make a similiar brace and im just stating MY opinion on a PUBLIC forum so take it for what its worth https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/464...-06-636-a.html
Old 12-13-2009, 01:32 PM

Originally Posted by Armenian
Looks? Can't see the brace when its mounted under the tail section. And looks are the least of the concerns for 05-06 owners with the weak *** subframes.
again...just my opinion...the SUBCAGE looks a little wack IMO(the brackets being a little plain)not the brace...the brace looks $$$ except for it needs more bracing where the RB welds onto the plate and the top plate should be trimmed out for FIS ****im not trying to get into a pissing match OR threadjack and try to say stupid **** like" so and so's stuff is better" or that atown stuff isnt good cuz i think it is and would be my 2nd or 3rd choice
Old 12-13-2009, 02:27 PM
Waiting For Email Confirmation

alaskanguy37 is a decent person

The brace and bar you posted up doesnt look like it would hold up as well man. not hatin but there are to many joints in it. .02c

Last edited by alaskanguy37; 12-13-2009 at 02:39 PM.
Old 12-13-2009, 03:34 PM
ATOWNCUSTOMS

ATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud of

wow im goan 4 hours and i come home to this LOL. First off the subcage looks like a subcage i dont even make them for this bike cause like OMR said when i first came into making parts he said STAY AWAY FROM SUBCAGES CAUSE EVERY ONE MAKES THEM. Second off the bar and brace are now coming trimmed for the OMR subcage and Foot in hole the reason this one was not was cause it was The first one i made and sold. come on loogie dont even come on hear and criticize my parts. i always rep sons **** weather i like it or not. slidewayz is to me what you are to son he has his threads and i have mine. Lets keep it that way.
Old 12-13-2009, 04:20 PM

Originally Posted by ATOWN1101
wow im goan 4 hours and i come home to this LOL. First off the subcage looks like a subcage i dont even make them for this bike cause like OMR said when i first came into making parts he said STAY AWAY FROM SUBCAGES CAUSE EVERY ONE MAKES THEM. Second off the bar and brace are now coming trimmed for the OMR subcage and Foot in hole the reason this one was not was cause it was The first one i made and sold. come on loogie dont even come on hear and criticize my parts. i always rep sons **** weather i like it or not. slidewayz is to me what you are to son he has his threads and i have mine. Lets keep it that way.
like i said,your stuff looks good...but if you are gonna take offense to me critisizing and giving my opinion then i just wont post in any of your threads anymore...i seriously thought you would appreciate ANY feedback or comments whether positive or negative on your stuff but since im an impaktech dude,i can see how you would take it wrong
Old 12-13-2009, 07:05 PM
ATOWNCUSTOMS

ATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud of

like i said,your stuff looks good...but if you are gonna take offense to me critisizing and giving my opinion then i just wont post in any of your threads anymore...i seriously thought you would appreciate ANY feedback or comments whether positive or negative on your stuff but since im an impaktech dude,i can see how you would take it wrong
you just have to see it from my point of view ive seen you and kyle in other guys posts chiming impaktech so it looks bad. Plus i have done biz with you in the past and hopefully some time in the future. no hate on my part but it looks bad from my point
Old 12-13-2009, 07:25 PM

mbadboyz is a decent person

Atown...you make good stuff dont sweat any of this crap
Old 12-13-2009, 07:30 PM

Originally Posted by mbadboyz
Atown...you make good stuff dont sweat any of this crap
Not to mention the customer sevice Well idk bout slidewayz but atown your the man.
Old 12-13-2009, 07:46 PM
ATOWNCUSTOMS

Thank you gentleman and i got to give credit to slidwayz cause he gets and checks all the pms while im at the shop and lets me no who wants what on the minutes notice.
Old 12-13-2009, 08:26 PM

Haha I know he is a good guy I just have to mess with him for some other reasons. Fairing related lol
Old 12-14-2009, 04:39 AM

SON DOOBY is a decent person

Originally Posted by slidewayz89

whats your point.. ive been bracing subframes since day one

Old 12-14-2009, 08:25 AM

Turtle will become famous soon enoughTurtle will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by ATOWN1101
When i finally get this thing in hear i got a few ? for you about the cage your running now. its pros and cons what you would like to see different and such. but when you finally get you cage i want a poster signed and sprayed with what ever fragrance you wear cause your my hero
Jeez, you ask for my underwear the first time around and now you want a poster....hmm i will think about it

Originally Posted by alaskanguy37
Yo turtle im headed up to berlin in the next few days for a cpl weeks how the weather for the lots?
The weather has just recently started to get shitty but usually it's good enough to hit the lot. I haven't ridden in like a month but i'm getting ready to put my bike back together soon
Old 12-14-2009, 02:55 PM

Thanks I should be up there soon.
Old 12-14-2009, 04:49 PM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

slidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really nice

Look guys this isnt highschool i said it cause it wasnt right for that dont sugar coat it you are ALL for impaktech just like I am for a-town it dont matter his parts are tanks i have personally SMASHED the brace not a bit of movment i love it.....I know that you(loogie) know that it is trimmed cause you metioned it in the brace thread before....either way i like sons parts for the most part i think the kks is a gimik but i looks $$$ either way you keep the critisim to your self and ill do the same....

and no one makes a good brace for the 05-06 except him that sandbox **** is wack ive seen it brake first hand....and if someone else made one then it would sell like hotcakes.
Old 12-14-2009, 05:06 PM

roadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to behold

I want to see video of an Impaktek cage taking a nasty yardsale and not get damage to the bike or cage. No more nut swinging. PROVE IT!
Old 12-14-2009, 05:08 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

I wish I had a sweet ATown set up bike.... Too bad they don't make Gixxer parts

Quick Reply: ATOWN Customs Full Set Up Pics