im an idiot

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2009, 10:09 PM
CA STUNTER

big ben is a decent person
im an idiot

cant find any informative threads on bleeding ... i got a adapter (FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) and a toe master and cant find a good thread on how to bleed both.........so if someone could post a link or tell me how the F to do it i would love you for eva
Old 12-09-2009, 10:14 PM
The Reverend Freestyle

!!A2K!! will become famous soon enough
Re: im an idiot

Originally Posted by big ben
cant find any informative threads on bleeding ... i got a adapter (FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) and a toe master and cant find a good thread on how to bleed both.........so if someone could post a link or tell me how the F to do it i would love you for eva
When i had mine, i bled the bleeder on the handbrake then went to the caliper until it would spit a little, then go back and forth in between the hand brake and the foot brake
Old 12-09-2009, 10:17 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

Seems like a lot of work. Someone invent something to make it easier..... And make lots of money
Old 12-09-2009, 10:35 PM

supercheese672 is a decent person

they did its called a hand pump brake bleeder...works amazing
Old 12-09-2009, 10:36 PM
sickinnovations.com

PUNKON1WHEEL is a decent person

Originally Posted by supercheese672
they did its called a hand pump brake bleeder...works amazing
I was thinkin the same thing. theyre awesome. I dont have one though.
Old 12-09-2009, 10:38 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

They are cheap though. Autozone for like 12 bucks
Old 12-09-2009, 10:39 PM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

mit-e-vac
Old 12-09-2009, 10:39 PM
sickinnovations.com

PUNKON1WHEEL is a decent person

Originally Posted by MoHawk
They are cheap though. Autozone for like 12 bucks
I know right. Youd think i would have one. Never think bout til im bout to ride and bleedin my brakes real quick.. Ima have to put it on the xmas list.
Old 12-09-2009, 10:40 PM
Post Whore Nazi

I don't have one either. What I really need is a chain cutter/master link tool
Old 12-09-2009, 10:46 PM
CA STUNTER

what do you mean go back and forth between the ft and hd brake???? how do i get air out of the system???? like a 1,2,3 step through would b nice......cuz im guessing its a bit different from reg. bleeding or else i could google it
Old 12-09-2009, 10:54 PM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

Matco part number BB70851

Its an air operated brake bleeder. connect the air hose to the tool, connect the rubber hose to the bleeder, squeeze the trigger and in a few seconds all the air is gone.. You can also get attactments so you can do all 4 of the car brakes at once...
Old 12-09-2009, 10:56 PM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

Thats what it looks like...
Old 12-09-2009, 10:59 PM
CA STUNTER

Originally Posted by Annoying Eric
Matco part number BB70851

Its an air operated brake bleeder. connect the air hose to the tool, connect the rubber hose to the bleeder, squeeze the trigger and in a few seconds all the air is gone.. You can also get attactments so you can do all 4 of the car brakes at once...
cool but no time.........this is a tonight kinda thing... anyway i need to know the order of which to do... like connect everything and then pum the hb then the toe brake or whatever
Old 12-09-2009, 11:02 PM
KING annoyingeric

You have to have your handbrake off to bleed it with the bleed facing up. Air bubbles always move up. Make sure your resvior stays full. Once you start getting so decent pressure in it, bleed the caliper. Making sure that the bleeder is up also..
Old 12-09-2009, 11:03 PM
KING annoyingeric

Honestly, i dont know how your brake is setup on that sv.. I usually start with my handbrake but on cars your suppose to start furtherest from the master cyl and work your way in. For some reason starting at the master seems to work better on bikes. lol.. DO WORK YOU ****!
Old 12-09-2009, 11:31 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

i put a clear hose on the bleeder on the caliper and just pump the hand brake , never even touch the foot lever ...

keep the bleeder at the top and all the air will come out just make sure you keep the res full and loop the clear hose over the tail or some thing so the air bubble go up and away from the caliper ....

if you cant get a get hose in a pinch you can just put your finger over the bleeder so the fluid and air can get out but no air can get in , just keep teh bleeder open and pump away ...
Old 12-09-2009, 11:37 PM
motarded

jordanv3122 is a decent person

omr do you run an adapter?
Old 12-10-2009, 12:09 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by jordanv3122
omr do you run an adapter?
yes
Old 12-10-2009, 12:37 AM
want that YUT-UGHHHH

GardnerJosh is a decent person

yeah just hook clear hose to ur bleeder, dont touch foot brake. pump up handbrake, squeeze brake, release bleeder, wen full squeezed, tighten bleeder, reeeeeepeat, till air gone. footbrake should be fine cause u wnt get air into ur line unles u disconnected it also, it wouldnt push into the line from the h.b. check both before trying to ride....lol

or am i all *** over tea kettle on this........ it was my plan for installing mine......
Old 12-10-2009, 12:42 AM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by GardnerJosh
yeah just hook clear hose to ur bleeder, dont touch foot brake. pump up handbrake, squeeze brake, release bleeder, wen full squeezed, tighten bleeder, reeeeeepeat, till air gone. footbrake should be fine cause u wnt get air into ur line unles u disconnected it also, it wouldnt push into the line from the h.b. check both before trying to ride....lol

or am i all *** over tea kettle on this........ it was my plan for installing mine......
when you use the rubber line there is no need to keep opening and closing the bleeder just leave it open and pump away , the rubber hose wont allow any air to get in the system because gravity will keep the fluid down but let the air bubbles rise just keep the res full so your not pumping air in from the top

Quick Reply: im an idiot