Sick Fat Pegs

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2009, 11:00 AM
sickinnovations.com

PUNKON1WHEEL is a decent person
Re: Sick Fat Pegs

Originally Posted by jcf4i
yeah i solid mount bmx pegs on subcages i make... No i dont sell em. Just for me n my buds. Cheap tho, and it works great.

Yea I had some friends that did that. Basicly the same thing. The fold up type has a few milling ops so theres some time into making them. We dont charge for our solid mount pegs that come with our subcages. There some time that goes into even making a solid mount set. damn chinese mass producing them pegs for a nickel a piece.
Old 12-05-2009, 11:21 AM
highchair coaster burnout

jcf4i is a decent person

i hear yah. Yeah i made some folding and it definately takes alot longer for milling. Mostly cuz i suck terribly on a mill. BMX pegs work great but they arent even machined most of em. The threaded part is an insert pressed into basically fence post, then they coat em and u cant even see the seam. I got your cages on both of my bikes tho, and i wouldnt have it any other way... Just glad i can make some of my own stuff to save money. I made pfeiffer style bars for both my bikes, sub cages, rearsets for the kawi, dual caliper for the kawi, but cages ill always buy SI.
Old 12-05-2009, 12:17 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Ryan Moore
Damm, they look almost as good as the ESD Manufacturing pegs , you couldn't come up with a fresh design? Just what I need, another company copying my designs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Mu8MrCR5pQ
Old 12-05-2009, 02:01 PM

roadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to behold

yeah i solid mount bmx pegs on subcages i make... No i dont sell em. Just for me n my buds. Cheap tho, and it works great.
If you buy a peg with some meat on it you can grind it down in 5 minutes to fit your rearsets.

Does anyone remember the old school GT bicycle pegs? they were about 3/4-1" diameter and had some NASTY pyramid shaped spikes on them, I wouldnt exactly call it knurling. I should look on ebay for some, those things were the ****!
Old 12-05-2009, 02:16 PM
sickinnovations.com

Originally Posted by roadsurfr7
If you buy a peg with some meat on it you can grind it down in 5 minutes to fit your rearsets.

Does anyone remember the old school GT bicycle pegs? they were about 3/4-1" diameter and had some NASTY pyramid shaped spikes on them, I wouldnt exactly call it knurling. I should look on ebay for some, those things were the ****!

Shin busters! I remeber oddysey triple trap pedals. Pedal spin those things and they would remove alot of flesh from the shins!
Old 12-05-2009, 02:29 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Ethiopian
How many differant ways can you make pegs? Most bmx pegs look the same because there's only one or 2 good ways to make them. What's sick inno supposed to shape the like lightning bolts or *****'s ( I would buy them) that's no one else would buy...
You can actually make the knurling WHATEVER design you want, which would change the look of the peg greatly. For instance, the knurling itself could be hundreds of tiny *****'s, instead of the little pyramids that are usually seen. When I was thinking of making pegs, I was going to use tiny pot leaves as the knurling.........now, that'ld be different.
Old 12-05-2009, 02:45 PM

jcf4i is a decent person

For instance it could be hundreds of tiny *****'s...
i laughed so hard...
Old 12-05-2009, 03:11 PM
AZ's Finest!

*Tanus* will become famous soon enough

I want some pot leaf pegs! haha
Old 12-05-2009, 03:43 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about

For instance it could be hundreds of tiny *****'s...
i laughed so hard...
I was bustin up while I typed it...

Originally Posted by *Tanus*
I want some pot leaf pegs! haha
I think they'ld sell pretty well! I know I'ld rock 'em!
Old 12-05-2009, 03:46 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Old 12-05-2009, 05:30 PM
sickinnovations.com

for instance it could be hundreds of tiny *****'s...
I laughed so hard...
Old 12-05-2009, 05:36 PM

jcf4i is a decent person

it would be great if SI or someone sent out some subcages with DICK PEGS on it, then just waited for the phone calls to start comin in...
Old 12-05-2009, 06:01 PM

Bforeman is a decent person

Originally Posted by Ryan Moore
Damm, they look almost as good as the ESD Manufacturing pegs , you couldn't come up with a fresh design? Just what I need, another company copying my designs

www.esd-mfg.com
www.50stunt.com

The ESD pegs work good been rockin the same one for like 2 years now
Old 12-05-2009, 06:09 PM
I AM TIGER WOODS!!!

BLEED is a decent person

^^^i have a set of esd on my r6 and they held up pretty good. just got another stunt bike so i might try out the SI ones...waiting on reviews first. but good luck
Old 12-05-2009, 06:50 PM
sickinnovations.com

Originally Posted by BLEED
^^^i have a set of esd on my r6 and they held up pretty good. just got another stunt bike so i might try out the SI ones...waiting on reviews first. but good luck
Ill tell you what. If you dont like them 2 weeks you receive them, ship them back for a full refund. Ill even refund you for the return shiping. I know you'll like them.
Old 12-05-2009, 06:51 PM
sickinnovations.com

it would be great if SI or someone sent out some subcages with DICK PEGS on it, then just waited for the phone calls to start comin in...
We should do that to BORNE!
Old 12-05-2009, 06:54 PM
I AM TIGER WOODS!!!

BLEED is a decent person

Originally Posted by PUNKON1WHEEL
Ill tell you what. If you dont like them 2 weeks you receive them, ship them back for a full refund. Ill even refund you for the return shiping. I know you'll like them.
i take your word on both parts...i probably will buy some i always liked SI do make some sick ****.
Old 12-05-2009, 07:25 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

I dont think theres anything not to like. They're pegs very similar to the ESD's. If you like the ESD setup you should like the SI setup and vice versa
Old 12-05-2009, 07:35 PM
sickinnovations.com

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
I dont think theres anything not to like. They're pegs very similar to the ESD's. If you like the ESD setup you should like the SI setup and vice versa
Ours are shorter and they have a more aggresive knurl, but yea pegs cant be too different.
Old 12-06-2009, 12:08 AM

roadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by PUNKON1WHEEL
Shin busters! I remeber oddysey triple trap pedals. Pedal spin those things and they would remove alot of flesh from the shins!

What were the other ones? Shark bites? they had shark teeth and I think were made out of nylon, those things were awesome on your legs.

Quick Reply: Sick Fat Pegs