Sick Fat Pegs

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2009, 07:12 PM
EGO
REDBULL MAKES ME AWESOME

EGO has a spectacular aura aboutEGO has a spectacular aura about
Re: Sick Fat Pegs

I dont see any back ones and are they gonna come in black?
Old 12-04-2009, 07:26 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Ryan Moore
Damm, they look almost as good as the ESD Manufacturing pegs , you couldn't come up with a fresh design? Just what I need, another company copying my designs

www.esd-mfg.com
www.50stunt.com

maybe the competition will drive both of your prices down coz i think its nuts these things cost $75 - $80 + shipping. Just my
Old 12-04-2009, 07:29 PM
CA STUNTER

big ben is a decent person

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
maybe the competition will drive both of your prices down coz i think its nuts these things cost $75 - $80 + shipping. Just my
oucha
Old 12-04-2009, 07:30 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

agree
Old 12-04-2009, 07:31 PM

Dilts646 is an unknown quantity at this point

They are high priced.. But Ryan had them for $65 shipped! Not sure if that's still going on though?!
Old 12-04-2009, 07:36 PM
Squid Supreme

stick1300 will become famous soon enough

Damm, they look almost as good as the ESD Manufacturing pegs
Don't worry Ryan, I'll rock ESD pegs as long as I ride. If there were a way to mount them on my Attack rearsets, I'd have them there too. I've got SI parts too though. Gotta support all the companies....

Last edited by stick1300; 12-04-2009 at 07:39 PM.
Old 12-04-2009, 07:36 PM
highchair coaster burnout

jcf4i is a decent person

they look sweet but that is a ton of money for pegs. I make my own for free.. lol. turning pegs on a lathe is stupid easy. Theyre expesive but compared to other good aftermarket pegs theyre not bad. Most DB pegs are 100 for a set(but db pegs are SOOOOOOO nice).. Stunt parts are getn too pricey... were POOR damnit. If we worked good jobs we wouldnt have time to ride! lol
Old 12-04-2009, 07:57 PM
sickinnovations.com

PUNKON1WHEEL is a decent person

[QUOTE=Ryan Moore;4209338]Damm, they look almost as good as the ESD Manufacturing pegs , you couldn't come up with a fresh design? Just what I need, another company copying my designs

No my firend that is not something we practice. This is a foldable version of our solid mount pegs. People have wanted us to make these for years so... We made them.
Old 12-04-2009, 07:58 PM
sickinnovations.com

Originally Posted by EGO
I dont see any back ones and are they gonna come in black?
They are available for the rear
Old 12-04-2009, 08:00 PM
sickinnovations.com

Originally Posted by big ben
i think its funny that he had to put GRIP in parenthasis for knurl...
Youd be suprised how many people dont know what a knurl is.
Old 12-04-2009, 08:06 PM
sickinnovations.com

We could sell them for less, but I wasnt going to because I didnt want to undercut the competition too bad, but we may consider that now.
Old 12-04-2009, 08:09 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about

Damm, they look almost as good as the ESD Manufacturing pegs , you couldn't come up with a fresh design? Just what I need, another company copying my designs

www.esd-mfg.com
www.50stunt.com

IMO.....they are similiar, but Ian changed two key things that DOES make them quite different. Ians are shorter and fatter. They are still two very different pegs, IMO. I thought about making pegs at one time, and that's exactly what I would've done.....made 'em a bit shorter, and about 1/4" fatter.....one, because that sounded comfortable to me....and....two, because I wouldn't want to come out with a product identical to yours, Ryan.

You guys are both innovators in the industry, and I look up to you both. Keep making the killer products you guys both make, and leave it at that. Now if you start seeing Chinese knock-offs identical to yours for half the price......then its time to get upset. That's what's happening to me in the glass blowing industry at the moment....**** sucks.

Ryan, Ian......my hat's off to you, both. You've both built a SOLID reputation in the industry. Both my bikes have several parts from both of you, and I wouldn't change a thing.
Old 12-04-2009, 08:12 PM
sickinnovations.com

Originally Posted by Righteous 1
IMO.....they are similiar, but Ian changed two key things that DOES make them quite different. Ians are shorter and fatter. They are still two very different pegs, IMO. I thought about making pegs at one time, and that's exactly what I would've done.....made 'em a bit shorter, and about 1/4" fatter.....one, because that sounded comfortable to me....and....two, because I wouldn't want to come out with a product identical to yours, Ryan.

You guys are both innovators in the industry, and I look up to you both. Keep making the killer products you guys both make, and leave it at that. Now if you start seeing Chinese knock-offs identical to yours for half the price......then its time to get upset. That's what's happening to me in the glass blowing industry at the moment....**** sucks.

Ryan, Ian......my hat's off to you, both. You've both built a SOLID reputation in the industry. Both my bikes have several parts from both of you, and I wouldn't change a thing.
Exactly. Im glad you noticed. Theres always competition out there. We didnt want to do them for a long time for the same reason. Ours are exactly like our solid pegs, but they fold.
Old 12-04-2009, 08:16 PM

ShaneGSXR21 is a decent person

....there is not to many ways to innovate a peg you tell anyone random tom, dick, or harry to sitdown and design a peg for stunters thats what your gonna get...
Old 12-04-2009, 08:16 PM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

slidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really nice

a-town finally started mentioning about his solid peg subcages coming with fat pegs and sliders in them and it was an awesome idea no more purchasing pegs........i have some esd pegs and love them and i also love my a-town subcage with the fat pegs and sliders, yours will work just fine..
Old 12-04-2009, 08:29 PM
AZ's Finest!

*Tanus* will become famous soon enough

+1

Originally Posted by ShaneGSXR21
....there is not to many ways to innovate a peg you tell anyone random tom, dick, or harry to sitdown and design a peg for stunters thats what your gonna get...
another +1
Old 12-04-2009, 08:38 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by ShaneGSXR21
i woulda made mine shaped like a *****
Old 12-04-2009, 09:02 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by PUNKON1WHEEL
We could sell them for less, but I wasnt going to because I didnt want to undercut the competition too bad, but we may consider that now.
nice. when it comes time to outfit the new bike hopefully in the spring Neal will be buying a set from someone
Old 12-04-2009, 09:33 PM
Not guilty

villa76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
i woulda made mine shaped like a *****
With or without the *****
Old 12-04-2009, 09:41 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by villa76
With or without the *****

well like in life, i would have no real use for the *****...

Quick Reply: Sick Fat Pegs