Licesen plate flip kits

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2009, 01:14 AM

streetbikebro is a decent person
Licesen plate flip kits

hey whats up, im new to this forum. I was thinking about getting one of those plate flippers has anyone used one before. I did a little research and found a few companies that sell them.

one is in the UK
and one i found in Texas www.FlipAplate.com

If anyone has bought this one i would love to here if it actually works.
Old 11-25-2009, 01:19 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Licesen plate flip kits

http://www.mannsmotorsports.com/fastags/
Old 11-25-2009, 06:10 AM
I ♥ uR mOm

INSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant future

just becasue they cant see your plate doesnt always mean you cant still get popped.
they are good for spots with cameras!

fastags is the most common.
http://www.haibikeshop.com/index.php...985df778e34517
and theres also this style out, but ive never seen one in person
http://www.flashalert.com/eclipse.htm
Old 11-25-2009, 06:23 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

i prefer keeping my plate in the trunk
Old 11-25-2009, 07:34 AM
Naarden Bike Super Store

NAARDEN INC is a decent person

Fyi - Dont strip that paint from your plate and polish it either. They dont like that to much.
Old 11-25-2009, 07:42 AM

SliverR6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
Contact Jerad, get a Fastag
Old 11-25-2009, 08:00 AM
I'm in love with a lot

PancakePete is a glorious beacon of lightPancakePete is a glorious beacon of lightPancakePete is a glorious beacon of lightPancakePete is a glorious beacon of lightPancakePete is a glorious beacon of light

This one's half the price of a FastTags.

http://starboyz.net/store/index.php?...&category_id=3
Old 11-25-2009, 08:33 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

I gotta say that when I read the initial post by "streetbikebro", I thought for sure he was going to get ripped on for this but instead peeps chimed in and gave him legitimate suggestions and links to buy what he is looking for. Well done guys. I'm giving green rep to all of you.

edit: I got 24'd. I will be back to rep the guys I missed.
Old 11-25-2009, 10:52 AM
I JUST WANNA RIDE

BOYD is a decent person

:yea h
Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt

i need to hit jared up for one hey guys hows the cold up there
Old 11-25-2009, 10:55 AM

Turtle will become famous soon enoughTurtle will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by BOYD
:yea h

i need to hit jared up for one hey guys hows the cold up there
what do you need that for? Do you even have a tag ?
Old 11-25-2009, 11:26 AM

fastags is an unknown quantity at this point

If you need anything give me a shout 315-365-3051 or info@mannsmotorsports.com. I'll hook you with a deal...free shipping or something if you let me know you saw this on stuntlife. You'll love our plate retractor..it comes in very handy there's a lifetime warrantee and we are the original.

Thanks!
Jered
www.mannsmotorsports.com
315-365-3051
Old 11-25-2009, 01:35 PM

weeeezzll is a decent person
Thumbs down Re: Licesen plate flip kits

Originally Posted by streetbikebro
hey whats up, im new to this forum. I was thinking about getting one of those plate flippers has anyone used one before. I did a little research and found a few companies that sell them.

one is in the UK
and one i found in Texas www.FlipAplate.com

If anyone has bought this one i would love to here if it actually works.
Okay, everyone is being too nice, time for some hatin!

All of the demonstation videos at FlipAplate.com display the email address "streetbikebro@gmail.com" at the beginning. This guys username is also "streetbikebro"... I could be wrong, but it seems more like an ad for his product than a genuine question...

Based on the pictures, that FlipAplate.com kit looks like a P.O.S. Where the **** did they get that toggle switch from? The 1940s? And where are you suppose to stick that 4AA battery pack? That's a quartet of a pound of batteries! All of the components in those pictures look like they bought them at the Dollar General..

www.FlipAplate.com

Last edited by weeeezzll; 11-25-2009 at 01:41 PM. Reason: Me fail english? That's unpossible!
Old 11-25-2009, 01:59 PM

Gixxxer Guy Ed is a decent person

Originally Posted by PancakePete
This one's half the price of a FastTags.

http://starboyz.net/store/index.php?...&category_id=3
+4563464588 i personaly know the owners and its a great product plate flipper all the way
Old 11-25-2009, 02:59 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by weeeezzll
Okay, everyone is being too nice, time for some hatin!

All of the demonstation videos at FlipAplate.com display the email address "streetbikebro@gmail.com" at the beginning. This guys username is also "streetbikebro"... I could be wrong, but it seems more like an ad for his product than a genuine question...

Based on the pictures, that FlipAplate.com kit looks like a P.O.S. Where the **** did they get that toggle switch from? The 1940s? And where are you suppose to stick that 4AA battery pack? That's a quartet of a pound of batteries! All of the components in those pictures look like they bought them at the Dollar General..

www.FlipAplate.com
Good eye. And how about the skank on the bike near the airplane. LOL
Old 11-25-2009, 03:08 PM
I ♥ uR mOm

INSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by DOKE
I gotta say that when I read the initial post by "streetbikebro", I thought for sure he was going to get ripped on for this but instead peeps chimed in and gave him legitimate suggestions and links to buy what he is looking for. Well done guys. I'm giving green rep to all of you.

edit: I got 24'd. I will be back to rep the guys I missed.
haha, yeah the search button still works............

Search: Keyword(s): fastags
Showing results 1 to 25 of 25
Search took 50.88 seconds.
we were using a "more positive StuntRide approach to his post , stuntlife lingo isn't accepted there"

i'll try to move it back to stuntlife "lingo" (we dont accept stuntride talk with no drama on here).....
whats wrong with you homo.... you stupid peice of trash, use the search button or we'll burn your house down........ and stop the spam!!!!
Old 11-25-2009, 03:13 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

Originally Posted by INSANECRAZZY
haha, yeah the search button still works............

Search: Keyword(s): fastags
Showing results 1 to 25 of 25
Search took 50.88 seconds.
we were using a "more positive StuntRide approach to his post , stuntlife lingo isn't accepted there"

i'll try to move it back to stuntlife "lingo" (we dont accept stuntride talk with no drama on here).....
whats wrong with you homo.... you stupid peice of trash, use the search button or we'll burn your house down........ and stop the spam!!!!
LOL. Yeah that actually feels better than the original responses. I don't know what I was thinking. Hahaha.

Happy Thanksgiving. Make sure to stuff something.
Old 11-25-2009, 03:48 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Die you ****** pig - DIE streetbikebro
Old 11-25-2009, 03:50 PM

Gixxxer Guy Ed is a decent person

ok i looked at the others and they suck *** mostly that flip a plate looks like sum kid cut it out with tin snips then spray painted it and **** a battery pack what do you do when it dies the fast tags dident look bad at all but i gotta rep my boys plate flipper all the way
Old 11-25-2009, 05:20 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

I posted this up a while ago and got no responses lol. But here's instructions on how to make your own license plate flipper if you're good working with your hands.

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/444...nse-plate.html
Old 11-25-2009, 05:22 PM
NealFoReal

LMFAO

Guy Ghetto Rigs License Plate Flipper

Orlando Payano is a Queens truck driver that doesn't like paying tolls. So what did he do? Simple, he jerry-rigged a license plate flipper.
Apparently, Orlando Payano mounted his license plate on a hinged piece of metal then ran an attached cable through his cigarette lighter. When he went through a toll booth, all he had to do is pull the cord and abracadabra! No license plate caught on camera.
Everything was going smoothly until a Port Authority officer spotted Payano's disappearing plate in action. Orlando has denied the existence of the cable system and insists he pays tolls with an EZ-Pass tag. Good luck arguing that to the judge, Orlando. Tip: Now's the time to start working out and/or juicing, lest you find yourself in the slammer with your own EZ-Pass tag -- on that ***.

Quick Reply: Licesen plate flip kits