the other way

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2009, 06:00 PM
CA STUNTER

big ben is a decent person
the other way

working on right turn circles for figure 8's but i feel like a total squid again
thats all, felt like sharing i guess
Old 11-24-2009, 06:03 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light
Re: the other way

yah i was just getting them down before i got hurt, started get 4 and 5 circs consistent. found it easier to figure 8 if i did the right circs first then stalled into the lefts.
Old 11-24-2009, 06:04 PM
CA STUNTER

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
yah i was just getting them down before i got hurt, started get 4 and 5 circs consistent. found it easier to figure 8 if i did the right circs first then stalled into the lefts.
wow great idea dude def gonna try that......ur hepful when ur not hatin...lol
Old 11-24-2009, 06:06 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by big ben
wow great idea dude def gonna try that......ur hepful when ur not hatin...lol
i do tons of helpin around here and i dont hate, i call it retard reformation.
Old 11-24-2009, 06:09 PM
CA STUNTER

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
i do tons of helpin around here and i dont hate, i call it retard reformation.
i actually slippd outa my chair trying to sit down when i read that....l-ing ol
Old 11-24-2009, 06:22 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

I thought it was going to be one of those "stayed logged in accidentally" threads, and I was glad to see people being creative with the subject.

can't help, unless you'd like to laugh at someone who is a much bigger squid than you in a much smaller body. In which case, I'm here for you.
Old 11-24-2009, 06:25 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about

Yeah....Niel has the right idea, fo sho! I just started going right, just before I crushed my foot........BUT...I did get my first solid figure 8. I found it easiest to do the right hand O first, then dip to the left, also. Can't wait to get back to it, myself! Good luck, Ben.....they're FUN!
Old 11-24-2009, 06:46 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

dont get sucked into a bad habit by leaning your body way off the bike , you can dip it in just like you do when you go left ....
Old 11-24-2009, 07:08 PM
CA STUNTER

Originally Posted by old man roger
dont get sucked into a bad habit by leaning your body way off the bike , you can dip it in just like you do when you go left ....
gotta trust the wise man
Originally Posted by excessa
much bigger squid than you.
lol i hope im past squid=)