Www.stuntride.com

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2009, 11:23 PM
EGO
REDBULL MAKES ME AWESOME

EGO has a spectacular aura aboutEGO has a spectacular aura about
Re: Www.stuntride.com

Originally Posted by starkid22
yo i tried to sign on to sr but it keeps sayin wrong spam answer did it do that to u?
That's because your a squid RR and they do not let them on stuntride. You have to stay here where you can become a superstar that we all know you are
Old 11-24-2009, 12:26 AM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

if you guys dont realize that their are just as many ********, retards, squids and bullshit hate threads on sr as on sl then you are ******* blind. first of all you have the natural born dumpster on sr and every thread he's in turns into total bullshit, and he makes sure he's in every thread. cool thomas is trying to do some big things with xdl/stuntride, i respect his hustle. but dont get **** twisted, stuntride is not some magic ******* mecca for chatting lol. i stop in here and there when im bored and see the same **** over there. 10 threads with some sort of stuntride sticker/tshirt deal 10 threads with squids asking repetative questions and then some random ****. pretty much same as here cept no stuntride tshirt/sticker threads. its dumb that some of you think youre going to take the same ******* party and move it into a different room of the house and its gonna be soooooo much better. its all the same ppl sucka lol!
Old 11-24-2009, 01:49 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

people take it over the top with the stuntride stuff, yes..... but stuntride is the future... whether you like it or not.

Not because it's magic (altho some will disagree lol) but because it's run by people who actually adhere to what we want.

Thomas is updating alot of things on there and when it's all done it will be 10x's better then here... yes it will be same bullshit as far as posts go but a better house for it.

And stuntlife is owned by a huge *** marketing corporation that pays NO attention to it and gets shitload of money off it. Nags will tell you, they never listen to him. Why continue to let that happen when you can move all these people to SR and all that money/resources will be going back into the sport. Or at least a better place to post...
Old 11-24-2009, 07:52 AM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
people take it over the top with the stuntride stuff, yes..... but stuntride is the future... whether you like it or not.

Not because it's magic (altho some will disagree lol) but because it's run by people who actually adhere to what we want.

Thomas is updating alot of things on there and when it's all done it will be 10x's better then here... yes it will be same bullshit as far as posts go but a better house for it.

And stuntlife is owned by a huge *** marketing corporation that pays NO attention to it and gets shitload of money off it. Nags will tell you, they never listen to him. Why continue to let that happen when you can move all these people to SR and all that money/resources will be going back into the sport. Or at least a better place to post...

i understand all that, and like i said i respect what thomas is doing for the ppl who take stunting as a sport. i could care less cuz i just do this for fun so thomas isnt really doing anything for me cuz sport or no sport ill still be doin the same thing. anyway, my point was that the ppl bitching about stuntlife dont really bitch about who owns it as much as they bitch about "the hate" frequently calling this "hatelife" and **** like that, thats the part that makes me laugh.
Old 11-24-2009, 08:04 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
my point was that the ppl bitching about stuntlife dont really bitch about who owns it as much as they bitch about "the hate" frequently calling this "hatelife" and **** like that, thats the part that makes me laugh.
+1 I rarely read people bitching about anything useful
Old 11-24-2009, 08:15 AM
what had happened was....

-kyle- will become famous soon enough-kyle- will become famous soon enough

i get on both forums, they both have their pro's and con's just like anything else. "sdfkillz" green blox for you homie, i tend to agree with you 90% of the time.
Old 11-24-2009, 08:16 AM

Arslinger is a decent person

if you guys dont realize that their are just as many ********, retards, squids and bullshit hate threads on sr as on sl then you are ******* blind. first of all you have the natural born dumpster on sr and every thread he's in turns into total bullshit, and he makes sure he's in every thread. cool thomas is trying to do some big things with xdl/stuntride, i respect his hustle. but dont get **** twisted, stuntride is not some magic ******* mecca for chatting lol. i stop in here and there when im bored and see the same **** over there. 10 threads with some sort of stuntride sticker/tshirt deal 10 threads with squids asking repetative questions and then some random ****. pretty much same as here cept no stuntride tshirt/sticker threads. its dumb that some of you think youre going to take the same ******* party and move it into a different room of the house and its gonna be soooooo much better. its all the same ppl sucka lol!
i agree....., good call
Old 11-24-2009, 09:39 AM
Jus Sayin

~TK~ is a decent person

Yaaaa, stuntride sucks lets keep squidding this place up. Uhhhh (shiftyeyes)
Old 11-24-2009, 09:46 AM
Jus Sayin

~TK~ is a decent person

You know what though there is a difference. I'm glad you are happy with this place, kinda makes stuntride that much better to be honest. Some people like the way this site is and good for them. I stop by this place every once in a while but spend most my time on stuntride. The two sites aren't the same, you might run into a similiar thread here and there but it's a different atmosphere. That's cool though not hatin jus sayin
Old 11-24-2009, 11:07 AM

Originally Posted by ~TK~
You know what though there is a difference. I'm glad you are happy with this place, kinda makes stuntride that much better to be honest. Some people like the way this site is and good for them. I stop by this place every once in a while but spend most my time on stuntride. The two sites aren't the same, you might run into a similiar thread here and there but it's a different atmosphere. That's cool though not hatin jus sayin
if youre implying that stuntride is better off cuz im over here, im over there too sorry to ruin your day.
Old 11-24-2009, 11:40 AM
Jus Sayin

~TK~ is a decent person

My day's just fine
Old 11-24-2009, 11:49 AM

lee majors is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ~TK~
Yaaaa, stuntride sucks lets keep squidding this place up. Uhhhh (shiftyeyes)
theyre both cool. why make things so black and white when life is obviously grey.
Old 11-24-2009, 11:57 AM
I ♥ uR mOm

INSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by EGO
That's because your a squid RR and they do not let them on stuntride. You have to stay here where you can become a superstar that we all know you are
burn