got pulled over, need input

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2009, 05:30 PM

zride is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: got pulled over, need input

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
its not what ppl think. its what the law IS. you can NOT be charged a court fee/fine without being convicted. oh and its not private information. everything contained in your court records is public information and can be viewed by requesting to the court unless it is a sealed record for youthful offender status or otherwise.

so make your request and wait...then you can see for yourself...I doubt he is lying....and it may be the law but when it comes to courts, judges, and laws, every state, county is a little different.
Old 12-11-2009, 05:48 PM
I AM TIGER WOODS!!!

BLEED is a decent person

post video or it didnt happen and your another faker of the funk lol
Old 12-11-2009, 05:51 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by BLEED
post video or it didnt happen and your another faker of the funk lol

Will someone PLEASE tech me how to fake the funk?
Old 12-12-2009, 04:55 AM

I_RiD3_f4I is an unknown quantity at this point

ok ******** u win. heres the damn vid i would have showed in court.

as i stated before this vid is not a stunt video. alls i did was pop a lil wheely and got busted. so plz lax on the whole squid stuffs.

if u pause when i pop up u can see behind me there are no cops. nor do u hear sirens. the cop said that he was chasing me and i refused to pull over. hard to do when hes not behind me and lights/sirens not present. also i got cited for illegally passing 3 cars. u can see there is only 1 car there "the one recording" and i did not illegally pass. they were already in the left turning lane when i rode by. i was cited for running a red light. i obviously did not run a red light because i didnt go thru the ******* light. and if i did go thru the light u can see that it is green and the cars up front are all turning. STUPID COP. also i got cited for illegal lane switch. again i did not illegaly switch lanes. also got cited for no blinker. as u can see i did use a blinker.
Old 12-12-2009, 04:56 AM

lol forgot the vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3GXAjQrUx8
Old 12-12-2009, 08:04 AM

underoath207 is a decent person

video dosnt work its "private"
Old 12-12-2009, 01:35 PM

lee majors is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by I_RiD3_f4I

fail!
Old 12-12-2009, 01:39 PM
The Reverend Freestyle

!!A2K!! will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by lee majors
fail!
Old 12-12-2009, 03:27 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by zride
so make your request and wait...then you can see for yourself...I doubt he is lying....and it may be the law but when it comes to courts, judges, and laws, every state, county is a little different.
and how do you suggest i go about putting a request in when i dont know his name nor the court he was charged in mr. brilliance?
Old 12-12-2009, 03:43 PM

should work now.
Old 12-12-2009, 04:04 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

you definately switched lanes illegaly, regardless if you use your blinker or not, that whole weaving around a car is illegal. its actually "unsafe lane change". and using illegal blinkers is the same as not using blinkers. your blinkers are aftermarket and not even close to what the law requires so using them while you weave around a car really makes no difference.
Old 12-12-2009, 04:52 PM

o i thought flying from one lane to another with no indication was unsafe lane change. and this i know for a fact because of my gf. in ny u can have those aftermarket blinkers on the back just not the front. and in mass u can have them, u just cant pass inspection.
Old 12-12-2009, 06:27 PM

Originally Posted by I_RiD3_f4I
o i thought flying from one lane to another with no indication was unsafe lane change. and this i know for a fact because of my gf. in ny u can have those aftermarket blinkers on the back just not the front. and in mass u can have them, u just cant pass inspection.
wrong
Old 12-12-2009, 07:52 PM
trz
Tank Danglers 4 life

trz is a decent person

yea u should show that whole video to your lawyer and it will be used in court because if they r getting you for evading and other goodies like that your fucked. So the video u posted does not look to bad they will get you for reckless driving and that's it which is a misdemeanor nothing to big.
Old 12-12-2009, 07:55 PM
trz
Tank Danglers 4 life

trz is a decent person

btw get us pics of the girls in the car in the video NUDES please kthx!
Old 12-12-2009, 08:00 PM

Originally Posted by trz
yea u should show that whole video to your lawyer and it will be used in court because if they r getting you for evading and other goodies like that your fucked. So the video u posted does not look to bad they will get you for reckless driving and that's it which is a misdemeanor nothing to big.
refer to post #79

and a misdermeanor can net you up to a year in jail and 1000 in fines if the judge is pissed that day.
Old 12-12-2009, 08:21 PM

Dilts646 is an unknown quantity at this point

refer to post #79

and a misdermeanor can net you up to a year in jail and 1000 in fines if the judge is pissed that day.

I got 2 misdemeanor charges this summer and each one said up to $500 and up to 93 days..
Old 12-12-2009, 08:23 PM

Originally Posted by Dilts646
I got 2 misdemeanor charges this summer and each one said up to $500 and up to 93 days..
ny is diff

Misdemeanor - A specific type of offense for which a person may be sentenced to more than 15 days but not more than one year in jail.

same for mass

Crimes are classified as either misdemeanors or felonies. A misdemeanor is considered to be less serious than a felony.
Under federal law, misdemeanor offenses are punishable by fines and/or imprisonmentfor up to one year. Felonies are punishable by sentences of over one year.Punishments for specific federal crimes are found in the United States Code.
Under Massachusetts law, misdemeanor offenses are punishable by fines and/orimprisonment in a jail or house of correction. Felonies are punishable by sentence to state prison. Punishments for specific crimes are found in the General Laws of Massachusetts.

Last edited by sdfkillz; 12-12-2009 at 08:27 PM.
Old 12-12-2009, 08:28 PM

Dilts646 is an unknown quantity at this point

ny is diff

Misdemeanor - A specific type of offense for which a person may be sentenced to more than 15 days but not more than one year in jail.

Oh alright, MI is broke as **** so they will probably take my over $1k bond as penalty..
Old 12-13-2009, 11:20 AM
trz
Tank Danglers 4 life

trz is a decent person

Idk my court got postponed cuz i deployed to Iraq. I got arrested for doing a Seat Stander down the highway. They charged me with Reckless Driving. My bond was 1k. But i got a lawyer cuz the cop didnt have his cam on so were going to try and fight it.

Quick Reply: got pulled over, need input