Re: FTP Pre Orders

Originally Posted by stunt305
nice **** when can i get one
were you at
Old 11-06-2009, 01:20 AM

cashvillestunna is a decent person

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
dont quote me like i have anything to do with it. i could care less either way but in all fairness if he needs to hit up the starboyz then starboyz need to hit up nwa.
i agree!! FTP is a saying that everybody has said for a long time!! how u gonna trademark that? if they trademarked "FTP" then im gonna start trademarking ****! and first word is.....WORD(TM)
Old 11-06-2009, 06:51 AM

JasonS1 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm diggin the shirt Dean. I was sayin last night that you guys should print up plain T's with big block letters that say **** DEVINE. Where were you anyways?? Missed out on some good grub.

Regarding the FTP thing.....the Starboyz brought it into stunting, but the way I see it, you're just carrying the torch. I don't see the Starboyz out there murdering the streets on a regular basis like the boys from the 518, so the way I see it, you're helping keep it alive for them. If people like your shirts, they may go buy some FTP Starboyz gear too. And this is coming from someone who's been around the stunt scene for 10yrs and clutched his first wheelies with Kevin and Scott.

- BigJason
Old 11-06-2009, 11:53 AM
myspace.com/deanellis

Dean Ellis is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by JasonS1
I'm diggin the shirt Dean. I was sayin last night that you guys should print up plain T's with big block letters that say **** DEVINE. Where were you anyways?? Missed out on some good grub.

Regarding the FTP thing.....the Starboyz brought it into stunting, but the way I see it, you're just carrying the torch. I don't see the Starboyz out there murdering the streets on a regular basis like the boys from the 518, so the way I see it, you're helping keep it alive for them. If people like your shirts, they may go buy some FTP Starboyz gear too. And this is coming from someone who's been around the stunt scene for 10yrs and clutched his first wheelies with Kevin and Scott.

- BigJason
Troopers took my license homie. Didnt wanna drive and maybe get in anymore trouble. I wanted to for sure though!!