the end of my season

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2009, 06:11 PM
Never to late to elevate

OldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant future
Re: the end of my season

Hope ya heal up fast, broke my collar bone when I was a kid and man sleeping with that brace on sucked big time.

Went to YO FACE last weekend and was trying to drift, don't know what I did but I ended up slamming my nuts into the gas tank so hard tears came to my eyes and felt like I was choking on my *****.
Old 10-28-2009, 06:18 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

That just sounds painful. Good thing the only thing I stunt is my kickstand
Old 10-28-2009, 06:20 PM
MVS

vegasrider2005 is a decent person

Originally Posted by OldManJimmy
Hope ya heal up fast, broke my collar bone when I was a kid and man sleeping with that brace on sucked big time.

Went to YO FACE last weekend and was trying to drift, don't know what I did but I ended up slamming my nuts into the gas tank so hard tears came to my eyes and felt like I was choking on my *****.
it wasnt really a drift i guess, id speed up to about 40mph lock the rear tire, slide it hard to the right then to the left, then i would drift out of that. the crash was at the sweep to the right and i knew it was comming. soon as i locked the tire it squacked really loud (guess it got hot) soon as it got all the way sideways to bar lock it sent my over.
Old 10-28-2009, 07:53 PM
MVS

vegasrider2005 is a decent person

dont think thats suppose to stick out like that
Name:  DSCF1065.jpg
Views: 3
Size:  72.2 KB
first day thid year i wore my jacket
Name:  DSCF1067.jpg
Views: 4
Size:  143.5 KB