Just tryin to get the name out there

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2009, 08:21 PM
DOC

RKArmor is a decent person
Re: Just tryin to get the name out there

Originally Posted by Drew C.
hey ur subframe cage for the 05 636 is the **** i love it and whats up with a front fering stay
thanks bro PMsent
Old 10-29-2009, 08:23 PM
DOC

Originally Posted by Tekanomics
price on 03/04 636:
d-c bracket
rearset brackets

the stuff looks pretty good. imo, sure it may be a sad fact if it resembles the sick product moreso then a compliment to the design. however, as said. there are a lot of ways to make a cage... but not all are good ones. if a products offered that dont stand it dont stand but the attemot was made and if his parts do stand up then he's just got his r&d done and proved a point.
thanks man pm sent
Old 10-29-2009, 08:36 PM
DOC

thanks for the feedback boys the fact of matter is this sport is evolving and so are our bikes and the parts we use im sorry if it appears that i copied SI's
cage other designs and thats just what worked but who's to say thats the final design some things the r&d is never truly done there are always way to make something better ne way thank again guys keep it coming this is very helpful for RKArmor negative or positive its all to bring you better products at a price we all can afford
Old 10-29-2009, 08:42 PM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

slidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really nice

I heart cheap good products
Old 10-30-2009, 08:43 AM

Klos is a decent person

Originally Posted by slidewayz89
Im totally against some one stealing a design that is just plain fucked up and I would be pretty salty i agree with Ian on that one but there is a picture on his page with a sick cage on the bike....for real come on if it was your company and you seen your product on his bike then he had a subcage that looked the same. you would be pissed but its not my problem i talked to ryan seems like an alright guy i might even buy a subframe from him as soon as some one who stunts hard gets one and i can get a review....im just not down to take a chance on a new company really but he is a good dude thats for sure....

All this said cheaper parts are great but you get what you pay for I LOVE MY A-TOWN customs parts and live by them....Good luck on your venture RK ARMOR.
I have had a RK armor subframe on my bike for alittle over 3 months. I ride atleast 2 or 3 times a week. Its solid and I scrape all the time. There has been a couple time that he have went to clutch up and the tire spun and I slamed the back of the bike on the ground and the subframe is still straight has an arrow. Ive went threw 2 stockers before I put the RK armor subframe on and I havent had a problem since.

Ive watched Ryan build just about everything he has made and its all from stock parts he has never taken measurement of any other companys part they are all from stock parts on the bike.
Old 11-01-2009, 07:03 PM
DOC

sunday bump
Old 01-02-2010, 07:58 PM
trz
Tank Danglers 4 life

trz is a decent person

did u find u a powdercoater yet?!?!?!?!
Old 01-03-2010, 01:06 AM

future stunts is a decent person

bump...
you got a cage in the works for me and i will start a new thread when i get it on the bike reviewing it. ill post pics up for you and maybe ill drop kick the bike or something stupid on video for demonstration lol. hows its comin by the way?
Old 01-03-2010, 01:09 AM

Stuntd' F4i is a decent person

I bought a set of f4i rearsets from this guy, highly recommended seller, im definately doing more business with him. His **** can take a beating!
Old 01-03-2010, 09:49 AM
trz
Tank Danglers 4 life

trz is a decent person

i got his 12bar and subcage for f4i on my **** i have yet to try it out since i am in iraq but 19more days and its going to get a BEATING... neways hes a nice guy :]