Lit up

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2009, 10:45 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Lit up

Originally Posted by GardnerJosh
k. im done, that is not a picture of me........ he stunts his bike and has no problem Vegasrider2005.

thread not going anywhere

ill give you more as i find them.

thnx for being a dick and helping!
when the **** did i say it was a "problem" to stunt the bike. i said nobody serious stunts it cuz its a piece of **** and old as ****. any bike can be stunted as long as it has a brakes, throttle and a clutch.

the whole idea behind this thread is youre trying to add "BLING" to a piece of ****. like putting 2000 dollar rims and a body kit on an 1987 civic ex. its just stupid. dont try to bling something thats not bling.
Old 10-27-2009, 10:58 PM
want that YUT-UGHHHH

GardnerJosh is a decent person

i had this lights sitting around from my other bike. i put them on there cause i wanted to see how bright they were going to be. my other bike is getting redone this winter, swing arm +8 inches, lowerered 3.5 inches, new forks, motor gone through again and new pipe. they are going on that bike, like originally planned, but figured wtf y not. then i figured i would c if anyone actually had them on a stunt piece. GES NOT.
sry for wasting ur time!!

o and noone else should get into stuntriding everyone who has a stuntbike (full plastics, both cages, handbrake, sprocket would be nice too) can keep stunting but noone new!! no newbies welcome... THAT WILL HELP THE SPORT!
Old 10-27-2009, 11:04 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

i had this lights sitting around from my other bike. i put them on there cause i wanted to see how bright they were going to be. my other bike is getting redone this winter, swing arm +8 inches, lowerered 3.5 inches, new forks, motor gone through again and new pipe. they are going on that bike, like originally planned, but figured wtf y not. then i figured i would c if anyone actually had them on a stunt piece. GES NOT.
sry for wasting ur time!!

o and noone else should get into stuntriding everyone who has a stuntbike (full plastics, both cages, handbrake, sprocket would be nice too) can keep stunting but noone new!! no newbies welcome... THAT WILL HELP THE SPORT!
youre a ******* douchebag. come back when you actually start stunting cuz i cant stand a ******* know it all that doesnt even stunt. its bad enough with the ppl who actually stunt. go over to www.iblingeda12yearoldbike.com
Old 10-27-2009, 11:05 PM
want that YUT-UGHHHH

must not of been a stuntbike right here... missing something!!!!!!! no cages
Old 10-27-2009, 11:06 PM
want that YUT-UGHHHH

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
youre a ******* douchebag. come back when you actually start stunting cuz i cant stand a ******* know it all that doesnt even stunt. its bad enough with the ppl who actually stunt. go over to www.iblingeda12yearoldbike.com
k ill send you a few videos when i can OFFICIALL b called a stunter. till then ill squid up!!! thnx for the help!!!
Old 10-27-2009, 11:10 PM

must not of been a stuntbike right here... missing something!!!!!!! no cages
i didnt walk around calling it my stuntbike. but ill tell you this, it was more of a stuntbike then yours is at that point. i had a stablilizer, shortend exhaust, steel fairing stay, and clip ons with my shorty clutch. and still it was just "my bike" i didnt try to make it special by calling it a "stunt bike" and now it has all those parts. so good job on trying to call me out but youre trying to play checkers with a chess champion
Old 10-27-2009, 11:15 PM
want that YUT-UGHHHH

i didnt walk around calling it my stuntbike. but ill tell you this, it was more of a stuntbike then yours is at that point. i had a stablilizer, shortend exhaust, steel fairing stay, and clip ons with my shorty clutch. and still it was just "my bike" i didnt try to make it special by calling it a "stunt bike" and now it has all those parts. so good job on trying to call me out but youre trying to play checkers with a chess champion
and all those things were needed to do stunts!!! my pipe doesnt touch the ground in a 12, dont NEED stabilizer, and stay dont need shorty clutch- ill cut mine if it will make u feel better
Old 10-27-2009, 11:24 PM

and all those things were needed to do stunts!!! my pipe doesnt touch the ground in a 12, dont NEED stabilizer, and stay dont need shorty clutch- ill cut mine if it will make u feel better
yes when you do more than pop a stoppies its nice to have a steering stablizer so u dont get head shake. but u dont have that problem

when you have an upper and headlight on your bike its nice to have a steel stay so u dont snap your stock one off from setting down wheelies. but u dont have that problem.

and yes when you can actually do circles your pipe will hit but again you dont have that problem.

and when youre stalling in and out of circles and waiting on your handbrake so u can do off the peg combos its nice to have a shorty ez pull clutch....and again you dont have that problem.

you dont stunt, so having a stock bike isnt a stunt bike..
Old 10-27-2009, 11:28 PM
want that YUT-UGHHHH

ur right, cant do circles, obviously no front fairings

dont ahve to have a stabilizer to do wheelies, just nice to have..... i understand speed wobble..........

y im a NEWBIE!!! JUST STARTING OUT, never said anything about being prom or that i can do anythign you listed...... y the hate, cuz im dumb...............
Old 10-27-2009, 11:30 PM

ur right, cant do circles, obviously no front fairings

dont ahve to have a stabilizer to do wheelies, just nice to have..... i understand speed wobble..........

y im a NEWBIE!!! JUST STARTING OUT, never said anything about being prom or that i can do anythign you listed...... y the hate, cuz im dumb...............
ok so here comes the point of this whole argument. answer this question simply k?

if you dont stunt yet? by your own admission you can even do bp wheelies... if you dont stunt yet, and your bike is not setup as a stunt bike...what makes it a stunt bike? it has no stunt parts on it and the guy riding it(you) doesnt know how to stunt.... what makes it a stunt bike?
Old 10-27-2009, 11:37 PM
want that YUT-UGHHHH

no i can bp wheelie.... dont believe said that....

ok here, THIS GREEN 12 YEAR OLD PIECE OF **** IS MY SOON TO BE STUNT BIKE, BECAUSE MY OTHER IS A STRAIGHT LINE BIKE
Old 10-27-2009, 11:42 PM

judging by what you think is a stuntbike id hate to see what you think is BP lol
Old 10-27-2009, 11:45 PM
want that YUT-UGHHHH

judging by what you think is a stuntbike id hate to see what you think is BP lol
k thnx again dood. i know wat bp.
cya
Old 10-27-2009, 11:47 PM

i dont believe you
Old 10-27-2009, 11:56 PM
want that YUT-UGHHHH

balance point, u can stay in a wheelie without giving it gas or brake. be balanced on your back wheel by shifting your weigh on the bike. keeping there by using your gas and brake but u have to get there first!
Old 10-28-2009, 12:00 AM

balance point, u can stay in a wheelie without giving it gas or brake. be balanced on your back wheel by shifting your weigh on the bike. keeping there by using your gas and brake but u have to get there first!
contradiction?

and i dont believe you can ride bp wheelies was what i was saying. im gonna start drawing you pictures.
Old 10-28-2009, 12:02 AM
want that YUT-UGHHHH

the bike still has a rear brake, u can cover the foot brake, did u kno that?
Old 10-28-2009, 12:06 AM

the bike still has a rear brake, u can cover the foot brake, did u kno that?
ur fresh on your way to being one of stuntlifes biggest dumbasses.

i know what a brake is for because i can ride. you might want to ask your squidly self if you know because you clearly said in the same post that bp is riding a wheelie without using the gas or brake keeping it there by using the gas and brake.

a definition of balance point would be riding a wheelie without gaining any speed, simple as that. doesnt matter if youre using the brake or not, and i know its shocking but you will never NOT be using the gas in a wheelie, unless your riding idle in the lot in which case the idle is doing the work your hand would be doing.
Old 10-28-2009, 12:09 AM
want that YUT-UGHHHH

i was saying wat bp was..........and keeping it there is different.........
Old 10-28-2009, 12:10 AM

i was saying wat bp was..........and keeping it there is different.........
hahahah keeping it there is balance point you ******* idiot...will you just stop already, you keep getting dumber by every post. im starting to feel bad for you