Lit up

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2009, 05:04 AM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

KO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lit up

your the type of guy we ride next to on the highway b/c you got the "come chase me lights"
Old 10-27-2009, 05:47 AM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

oh boy. well i dont see anything thats stunt about your bike, so i dont know why youre calling it a stunt bike..? just cuz you broke some plastics and took them off doesnt make it a stunt bike. and putting "flashy" lights on a 12 year old bike thats missing parts and the parts it does have look like **** is nothing more than polishing a turd. you can rub all you want but ur just making diarrhea. i know, i know im a "hater"
Old 10-27-2009, 06:45 AM
Waiting For Email Confirmation

alaskanguy37 is a decent person

Yea im gonna have to hate man...you deffinetly look like a squid sorry bro but rip that **** off and sell em.
Old 10-27-2009, 07:37 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Even minty bikes with LED lights are dumb. Looks mad ricey.
Old 10-27-2009, 09:57 PM
want that YUT-UGHHHH

GardnerJosh is a decent person

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
oh boy. well i dont see anything thats stunt about your bike, so i dont know why youre calling it a stunt bike..? just cuz you broke some plastics and took them off doesnt make it a stunt bike. and putting "flashy" lights on a 12 year old bike thats missing parts and the parts it does have look like **** is nothing more than polishing a turd. you can rub all you want but ur just making diarrhea. i know, i know im a "hater"
so wat are the qualifications of a stunt bike??? so i can be aware before i talk on a stunt forum.........
Old 10-27-2009, 10:02 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by GardnerJosh
so wat are the qualifications of a stunt bike??? so i can be aware before i talk on a stunt forum.........
the distinction of a bike used for stunting compared to a normal bike would be the setup of the bike/parts...

cage
subcage
handbrake
tank dent
aftermarket clipons
steering stabilzer

u know things that make the **** that we do possible or easier....
Old 10-27-2009, 10:07 PM
***tastic

rookie stunter is a decent person

putting "flashy" lights on a 12 year old bike thats missing parts and the parts it does have look like **** is nothing more than polishing a turd. you can rub all you want but ur just making diarrhea. i know, i know im a "hater"
i was trying to say the same thing just with a little more tact... thanks for doin what you do.
Old 10-27-2009, 10:08 PM

ShaneGSXR21 is a decent person

......a stunt must be performed on it.
Old 10-27-2009, 10:10 PM
want that YUT-UGHHHH

-just cuz you broke some plastics and took them off doesnt make it a stunt bike.-

didnt break any plastics, and like i said, can i have a definition of a stunt bike? i consider it my stunt bike cause my other bike is a straight line bike. i wanted to start learning bp on wheelies and stoppies so i bought this for cheap. figured a bikes a bike... do i need a handbrake, or a 12 bar, subcage or crash cage, cuz i see lots of bikes on here that dont have those and u arent calling them out! y the beef with me?

-and putting "flashy" lights on a 12 year old bike -

do you want a list of people who ride carbd bikes as a stunt bike?

-thats missing parts and the parts it does have look like ****-

wat is wrong with the plastics? the paint?? or wat
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________

man i ask a simple question of does anyone have lights on there bike... not wanting opinoin on mine, jsut to see some nices lit up bike.... im not going to repeat myself from before about why theres lights on mine...........

i thought learning a wheelie could be done on a carbd bike, and a stoppie also. guess i am an idiot!!!
sdfkillz tells me i have to spend thousands of dollars on a bike to learn how to do stunts.. hmm not just him either but seems like it must be his time of month....

Last edited by GardnerJosh; 10-27-2009 at 10:15 PM.
Old 10-27-2009, 10:17 PM
want that YUT-UGHHHH

the distinction of a bike used for stunting compared to a normal bike would be the setup of the bike/parts...

cage
subcage
handbrake
tank dent
aftermarket clipons
steering stabilzer

u know things that make the **** that we do possible or easier....
none of these things are NEEDED to do a wheelie or a stoppie or 90% of stunts.......

easier maybe but they aresnt NEEDED!
Old 10-27-2009, 10:18 PM
want that YUT-UGHHHH

Originally Posted by ShaneGSXR21
......a stunt must be performed on it.
wat i thought
Old 10-27-2009, 10:25 PM

-just cuz you broke some plastics and took them off doesnt make it a stunt bike.-

didnt break any plastics, and like i said, can i have a definition of a stunt bike? i consider it my stunt bike cause my other bike is a straight line bike. i wanted to start learning bp on wheelies and stoppies so i bought this for cheap. figured a bikes a bike... do i need a handbrake, or a 12 bar, subcage or crash cage, cuz i see lots of bikes on here that dont have those and u arent calling them out! y the beef with me?

-and putting "flashy" lights on a 12 year old bike -

do you want a list of people who ride carbd bikes as a stunt bike?

-thats missing parts and the parts it does have look like ****-

wat is wrong with the plastics? the paint?? or wat
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________

man i ask a simple question of does anyone have lights on there bike... not wanting opinoin on mine, jsut to see some nices lit up bike.... im not going to repeat myself from before about why theres lights on mine...........

i thought learning a wheelie could be done on a carbd bike, and a stoppie also. guess i am an idiot!!!
sdfkillz tells me i have to spend thousands of dollars on a bike to learn how to do stunts.. hmm not just him either but seems like it must be his time of month....
none of these things are NEEDED to do a wheelie or a stoppie or 90% of stunts.......

easier maybe but they aresnt NEEDED!
doing a wheelie and a stoppie doesnt make you a stunter nor the bike a stunt bike. theres a big difference between a guy who rips power wheelies and poppa stoppies while he's out riding with his buddies and someone who works on stunts of all sorts every time theyre riding. in order to get beyond basic tricks you need a properly set up bike. just like any dick suck with a gsxr 600 can get on a race track and ride his bike around as fast as he can, that doesnt make him a racer, nor his bike a track bike. get the point? you are trying to distinguish your bike from any other bike by calling it a stuntbike when youve done nothing to the bike that makes it any different than anyone elses 12 year old piece of ****....get it? and you did ask for an opinion on your bike when you said "what u think?" "be nice"

you dont have to spend any money to learn basics.. but again being able to do a wheelie and a stoppie doesnt make you a stunter, nor your bike a stunt bike. following me yet? and yes i want a list of ppl who stunt a carb'd bike with any sort of proficiency. and im not even callin bs because it cant be done because ive ridden a carb'd bike and it doesnt make a difference for 90% of the **** i do. however nobody "seriously" stunts a 12 year old bike carbd or not for the simple reason that there arent a good amount of parts for them. wow why do i always find myself trying to make the new retard on the block a little bit smarter....i guess im a humanitarian.
Old 10-27-2009, 10:30 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

I think Neil just hates stupid people... especially newbs
Old 10-27-2009, 10:32 PM
want that YUT-UGHHHH

well i was jsut wandering what years this bike is......................hmmm ok thats 1

and i have only had this bike for a short time. i am going to put a handbrake and a subcage on it. it will also get a crash cage put on it which will be done this winter... i have a sprocket and chain on order.
guess i did ask for opinion on mine.. sry

-and im not even callin bs because it cant be done because ive ridden a carb'd bike and it doesnt make a difference for 90% of the **** i do-
wtf r u trying to say???
Old 10-27-2009, 10:32 PM

Originally Posted by MoHawk
I think Neil just hates stupid people... especially newbs
its not really hate, i just get irritated easily i think. i need a life
Old 10-27-2009, 10:34 PM
want that YUT-UGHHHH

not being stupid jsut asking a ? to mr opinion.
Old 10-27-2009, 10:36 PM

well i was jsut wandering what years this bike is......................hmmm ok thats 1

and i have only had this bike for a short time. i am going to put a handbrake and a subcage on it. it will also get a crash cage put on it which will be done this winter... i have a sprocket and chain on order.
guess i did ask for opinion on mine.. sry

-and im not even callin bs because it cant be done because ive ridden a carb'd bike and it doesnt make a difference for 90% of the **** i do-
wtf r u trying to say???
wow you are a ******* retard. try and read this real slow.

you called your bike a stuntbike. i asked what makes it a stuntbike because it had nothing to distinguish it as a stuntbike. meaning by your standards every bike in the world is a stuntbike as long as you remove the headlight and front fairing? MY point was NOT that its not POSSIBLE to stunt the bike, but that the bike is old as **** and almost nobody stunts it. nobody thats very serious about stunting. youre supposed to name ALLLLLLLLL these ppl that stunt them but all you can do is name yourself? not one person thats at a pro level in america stunts that bike..... bet on it. thats my point, understand yet?
Old 10-27-2009, 10:42 PM
want that YUT-UGHHHH

k. im done, that is not a picture of me........ he stunts his bike and has no problem Vegasrider2005.

thread not going anywhere

ill give you more as i find them.

thnx for being a dick and helping!
Old 10-27-2009, 10:42 PM

didnt break any plastics

Re: zx6r
jsut got it. i got a pretty goOd deal on it, and its almost... a complete bike. just has upper plastics by mirror broke. IS THIS NOT A GOOD STUNT BIKE?? WAT THE DEAL.
dint know was bigger motor i see zx6r's that r 636's didnt know the difference, not a kawi guy persay.
should i even start to put on stunt parts or jsut scrap it? cage, 12 bar, rear brake lever,
Old 10-27-2009, 10:45 PM
want that YUT-UGHHHH

i have the plastics for the bike, as in i bought new ones... i can go take a picture if you want??? its a COMPLETE BIKE

o and i bought it that way!